final

200%

Uh look at me, look at me, look at me
Look at me, look at me, look at me

When I look at you, the love and instinct in my heart
Tells me to hurry and confess to you
All of the competitors that surround you
Yes I’m a soldier for you
Before I release my sweet ment
Gentlemen, have you warmed up your lips? (Yes completely)
Kanjang kongjang kongjangjang equals kan kongjangjang (yeah I’m ready)

_

Jinhwan's heart pounded as he silently walked closer, approaching the taller male in front of him. The pale, blue sky was above both students as they continued to walk their paths. The streets were empty, and just like a shadow, Jinhwan silently walked behind the boy in front of him- Hanbin. It was after school when Jinhwan "unintendedly" trailed behind Hanbin for the past ten minutes. For a few moments, Jinhwan merrily skipped and hid himself from the oblivious male. Now, you might view this as stalking, but Jinhwan simply sees this as a deep admiration. 

According to Jinhwan, using the word "handsome" to describe Hanbin was a mere understatement. In Jinhwan's eyes, he views everything about the younger boy charismatic who shines like summer skies ever since the day he first saw him. Jinhwan could still remember how quickly his heart was beating after taking his first glance. He could still recall how his own eyes lit up like stars and how much his stomach ached just by thinking about him. The latter believes that Hanbin is a beautiful mystery in which he wants to solve. So he becomes his shadow for his own curiosity. 

The sun kept shining as the small boy kept strolling. Perhaps Jinhwan can finally have the chance to be noticed by Hanbin.

_

The sound of the wind that wakes me up in the morning makes harmony
The darkening moonlight let it go, the ripening romance dreams (good night)
Hey baby it’s comin new day, this is a new feeling
Hey, what’s wrong, it’s common lovesick, this is, this is

It must be L.O.V.E 200 percent sure of that
I want you really I mean really
Really, I like you and my reddening face proves that

_

Following Hanbin to a nearby park, Jinhwan kept his distance away from the boy so he wouldn't appear suspicious. Grabbing out his phone, he attempted to take a photo (or maybe dozens of photos) of Hanbin. Once the taller male looked behind to notice what Jinhwan attempted to do, Jinhwan panicked and pretended that he was only taking a selfie of himself. After mentally cursing at himself for the past minute, he felt how red his cheeks were as he continued to walk behind the boy, slouching in embarrassment.

 

Despite the loud rustling of the leaves from the wind, Jinhwan had his eyes infatuated with Hanbin playing basketball. There, he folded a little paper heart and placed it in front of him, thinking about nothing but his admiration for the younger student. Placing his paper heart beside Hanbin's backpack, Jinhwan scurried away to watch from afar to watch his crush notice what he had made for him. Walking back to fetch his things, the taller boy then stood still with a slight grin, holding up the paper heart. Having Jinhwan almost squeal to himself, he then continued to set foot following Hanbin. Perhaps Jinhwan can finally introduce himself to the boy.

_

Look at me, look at me, look at me
Look at me, look at me, look at me
Like a strawberry (very very) I’m very fresh (don’t worry worry)
You’re so innocent and everyone around you is selfish
Rather than me, who will protect you day and night
They only show off their cars, bad guy
But even when I wake up, I look for you in my sleep talk

The sound of the wind that wakes me up in the morning makes harmony
The darkening moonlight let it go, the ripening romance dreams
Hello, where are you going (where you) I’ll be there, where you are (that way)
Even if we’re not that close, I still have to try, at least I do

_

The space between the two boys drew in closer together, having both boys walking in sync. Stepping inside the empty bus, they sat across from each other. Breathing heavily, Jinhwan only dared to look at the opposite direction, but occasionally taking a glance at Hanbin. The only sound Jinhwan heard was the thumping of his heart after every time he took a quick glipmse at the taller boy.

Right beside the younger, Jinhwan saw the paper heart he made for him. In the latter's head, a burst of emotions fled through his mind along with little 'what-ifs' to question as to why Hanbin had brought the piece of paper along. During the rest of the ride, Jinhwan only daydreamed while looking out into the window just to stare at Hanbin's reflection. Perhaps Jinhwan can finally close the space between the both of them.

_

It must be L.O.V.E 200 percent sure of that
I want you really I mean really
Really, I like you and my reddening face proves that

I’ve never felt this way before, I can’t stop, it overflows
As if someone locked it up, my lips won’t open in front of you
When I called you and I saw your eyes as you turned around (I said) see you tomorrow

_

Watching the younger boy standing up to leave as the bus prepares to stop, Jinhwan rose from his seat as well. The bus abruptly stopped which caused both of the passengers to almost lose their balance. Both boys smiled and Jinhwan carried out a little giggle. With his mind blank, a sheepish grin still lingered on his face. In Jinhwan's eyes, he saw soft colors of affection, wanting Hanbin to see as well. Surrounded with a soft-peach hue, Jinhwan couldn't stop smiling. 

Stepping out of the vehicle, Jinhwan followed behind Hanbin with his heart unable to stop fluttering. Entering a little ice cream shop, Jinhwan felt the comforting warmth from his surroundings after he pushed the door open that came with a little ring of welcoming. Sweet desserts that were perfectly displayed in front of a counter attracted their attentions from the vibrant colors. Light shined from the window as both boys sat near each other, happily eating their ice cream. The petite boy had a shade of pink on his cheeks after staring at Hanbin slowly consuming his ice cream. Watching the male in front of him, Jinhwan felt a feeling of happiness coming from the boy. With his heart quickening, Jinhwan released a soft sigh. Perhaps Jinhwan can finally confess his feelings to Hanbin.

_

Oh baby it can’t be over like this
Someone help me, if only I could tell you how I feel
Actually I (oh please) like you (I’m sure)
These eyes that contain everything prove that

It must be L.O.V.E 200 percent sure of that
I want you really I mean really
Really, I like you and my reddening face proves that

_

Outside was a shoreline where Jinhwan sees Hanbin happily grinning. The waves didn't distract Jinhwan at all; it only made him pay more attention to the younger male. As the sun was about to set, Jinhwan still trailed behind Hanbin, but the distance between him and the taller boy grew. Even with a smile, Jinhwan just kept looking at the two males in front of him merrily hold hands along the shore.

Jinhwan had his feelings take over himself, not noticing the reality of his one-sided admiration. Ever since Jinhwan followed Hanbin, he tried his best to completely ignore the fact  that the only presence Hanbin acknowledged was Jiwon's.

Because of Jiwon, Jinhwan didn't have the chance to have Hanbin notice him. Because of Jiwon, Jinhwan wasn't able to introduce himself to Hanbin. Because of Jiwon, Jinhwan couldn't close the space between him and Hanbin. Because of Jiwon, Jinhwan knows that he can't confess his feelings to the boy he loves.

Jinhwan didn't want to accept that reality. In his own mind, he couldn't even distinguish his feelings during that moment. One part of him was in a state of anger, while the other part of him was in a state full of sorrow. 

 

The sun slowly fell. Waves sotfly crashed against the shore. Quiet giggles filled the air. The only sound that the pair couldn't hear was the muffled crying Jinhwan released. Watching the couple quietly embrace, Jinhwan just stood.

Jinhwan is only a shadow who follows around his little muse. A shadow that won't have his presence noticed. A shadow that is lead by Hanbin without a word. Step by step, they would walk in sync until the moon rises, as the sun dies down.

And just like a shadow, Jinhwan will follow Hanbin another time.

Perhaps Jinhwan will try again once more.

_

It must be L.O.V.E

_______________

THIS WAS SO TY IM CRYING IAJFIUSHDESHFLK.E