Meep

It's Cherry!

“Hey, Jiji.” Few words that were spilled by Eunjung who was half-asleep-half-awake, few taps on the shoulder of someone resting near her shortly followed. “Uhmm?”  nothing but a sweet uhm of the girl next to hear was all that she could hear.

“Say,” the older lady straighten up her back making her look up at the ceiling without noticing she was trying to reach it. “would you date me? I mean, if I were a guy would you?” all parts of her body remained where they were except for her head which was already looking at Jiyeon.

“Why are you asking me this?” even at a state where Jiyeon was so sleepy, induced by the rainy weather, she managed to answer Eunjung with this.

“Is there something that prohibits me from asking you that?” the eyes of Eunjung were now covered with one of her hands. A short deep breath was exhaled through the older ones.

She felt some small movements as Jiyeon sat up. A warm hand was placed atop of hers, pressing hers with a force enough not to make her remove where her hand was placed. “You don’t really have to be a guy just to date me.” Still Jiyeon’s hand placed above hers, their lips were now on each other’s.

The room was filled with the sound of how the two of them chuckled. "What's that strawberry?" Eunjung went for a kiss as she manage to lock Jiyeon's hands with hers. Brow arched as a sign of being uncertain, "No, peach."  then another kiss. "It's still not--" a kiss initiated by Jiyeon interrupted what Eunjung was about to say. "It's cherry, you dumb." Jiyeon pulled Eunjung closer before she kissed her.