Ch.13 worried

Regretful Turn back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DO's pov:

Why is she on the same page with all these famous models?

Is she famous?

Is she perhaps...... a model?

She can't be, she is disqualified for it right?

Well... if I think carefully think, she can be a model.

She is 166 cm hich is tall enough, but I'm not that sure about her look and body.

I look at that page closely, I think she became so much prettier without the glasses and tied up hair, she look really pretty with her hair down , without glasses and some light make-up.

She became skinnier, she is in a good shape now, and she have a really cool and strong aura around her.

She make me attracted and scared just by looking at her picture.

Her whole appearance is just so .....WOW!

But what if she is this famous?

What will happen if she come back?

Huh"Sigh", I don't know.

Seohyun's pov:

Yoona unnie became a model. Yay!

It's good that she is one now so she have more confidence on her looks.

*Seohyun was the only one who didn't hurt Yoona out of all those Snsd and Exo members, she is also the only one who still smile and talk to Yoona when all the others ignore her.*

I was kind of watching at IU during the first time she appear, she look kind of like a two side girl, she acts like a sweet girl, but I can see from what you called a woman intitution, she is kind of like a wicked woman.

Yoona unnie is way different from IU, she is rude and mean in the outer appearance, but I know she is one of the rare people who cares for others in her heart.

She helped that child.....

Flashback...

"Yoona unnie do you want to head to the ice cream shop first?"

"Sure."

We headed toward the ice cream shop, but on our way there, we saw a little boy in his dirty clothes sitting there, with messy hair and looking really skinny, we can see his bone shaping out.

We gasped at it, I look at Yoona unnie, not knowing what to do.

But Yoona unnie quickly walk over to the little boy and squat down to his level.

She smiles at him and ask him what his name is, he answer her and suddenly then both stood up and she took his small hands and walk toward me.

"Seohyun, let's go."

I know where she mean, so I just followed her.

We stop in front of the ice cream shop, and she orders 3 ice cream she gave me one, the boy one and herself one.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter