FINAL

I'm Not Gay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 After finishing my morning routine, I found SeoJin eonni and JaeHwan oppa outside my house. They always  pick me up and we'll walk to school together, it's a habit.

  "Are you okay? You look sleepy. What time did you sleep last night?" SeoJin unnie asked.

  "1.30?"

  "Mwoya!? That late!? What did you do??" JaeHwan oppa asked.

  "Watch drama..."

  "I'm sure once HakYeon hyung will-" 

  "Don't care about him," I cut him off.

  -After school-

  "HyoRa, let's go to arcade!" HakYeon oppa beamed.

  "Sirheo (I don't want). I'm tired. I need sleep. Go with the others."

  "Are you okay?"

  "I'm going home."

  As I reach home, I greet my mom that I'm back. Instead of finding some snacks, I go to my bedroom straight away. Instead of changing and bathing, I just lay down on my bed.

  Few minutes later, the door open. I still close my eyes, it's just my mom. 

  "HyoRa! I bought your favorite Caramel Frappuccino!"

  Cakamal (wait).... 

  I turned to that person, "Why are you here!? How the hell can you be here!?" 

  "You know that your mom loves me. You know that your mom always talk about me. You know that your mom wants me to be her son-in-law and be your husband," he said in a sassy way.

  "Unbelievable," I muttered.

  "HyoRa, I'm older than you. Don't say 'how the hell' to me. Who teach you??"

  "No one."

  "Anyways, you know that everyone ships me with you, right? I'm the popular kingka. You're the popular queenka. Everyone ships us. We should be together."

  "Actually... I just want to be normal. But since my friends, who approach me first when I'm a freshman, are popular, I became popular. For me, being popular is unnecessary. Anyways! So what if I'm popular? So what if I'm the queenka? Queenka doesn't always have to end up with the kingka."

  "HyoRa, do you hate me? Do you dislike me?"

  "I never said that."

  "But you sound like-"

  "If I talk like that, it doesn't mean that I hate you or dislike you. Do you even know that you're annoying? No wonder TaekWoon oppa distance himself from you, he must have gone through a lot." 

  Actually the reason is not because he's annoying...

  "Uh.."

  "Nevermind. Forget it. What are you here for?"

  He smiled, "I just want to make sure you're okay."

  "That's it? Then you-"

  "I get it. I get it, I should leave. See you tomorrow, kay? Rest well."

  The next day, HakYeon oppa didn't annoy me, which is not usual. Usually he would ask me question that it's not necessary for him to know.  

   But today, he's different. It's better when he annoys me and talk to me nonsense stuff. I miss his voice..

  Wait! What am I thinking!? Kang HyoRa! How can you like that Cha HakYeon guy!? 

  Well maybe I can say that I like him? But he's a guy with a women personality (?). I mean, he acts like a women or a girl sometimes! Then, how can I like him? Is it because I'm a tomboyish girl and so I like guys like HakYeon? It's not a good reason but oh well... Argh! I don't know the actual reason.

  "JoonHee unnie, is HakYeon oppa okay?" I whispered.

  She then give me a pedo face, "Now you're calling him oppa, huh?"

  Aish this unnie, her attitude is just like JaeHwan oppa's attitude.

  "Aish! Nevermind!" 

  I close my locker and turn around, I gasp.

  HakYeon is in front of me. It doesn't seem like he's going to annoy me or something. A serious expression is plastered on his face. When he's with his serious face and serious eyes, I feel small under his serious gaze...

  "HyoRa, do you dislike me?" He leaned closer.

  Why is the corridor empty!? Gah! I should go home earlier! Curse my teacher who told me to clean the classroom! 

  He put his hands on each sides of my head. I'm trapped.
 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter