Part 1/2: Feed Me

Snuggle Me

Part 1: Feed Me


 

 

It's two in the morning and Jong Suk can't sleep; his body tossing and turning while his legs and arms fling around in an attempt to get comfortable; a limb occasionally falling clumsily against his sleeping husband as he constantly repositions himself. 

Jong Suk let out a whine when he couldn't get comfortable, huffing as he settled with sitting upright and staring dejectedly at the sheets beneath him. Now he felt hot..and hungry. Now he wants icecream -no! Pickles. He wants pickles -no! He wants kimchi. Yes. He wants kimchi -oh! Noodles. He wants noodles. He wants ramen! Yes! Ramen noodles! Those sound heavenly right now. 

He doesn't want to make them, though. He only likes Woo Bin's. Woo Bin should make him some. Yes. He should wake Woo Bin up and make him cook ramen. That's exactly what he should do. 

"Woo Bin," Jong Suk called softly, his hand gently shaking Woo Bin's shoulder, earning a groan from the sleeping male. Jong Suk, deciding that Woo Bin wasn't responding quick enough, picked up a pillow before roughly whacking his husband with it.

 "Ow!" Woo Bin cried out, jolting upright as he groggily rubbed his head. "What was that for?" He asked tiredly, glaring at Jong Suk.

"I want ramen. Make me some." Jong Suk instantly stated, looking at Woo Bin as if it was the most obvious and reasonable thing at this hour of the morning. Woo Bin stared at him in disbelief, giving him a pointed look as he shook his head.

"No. It's two in the morning. Make yourself some." Woo Bin rejected grumpily, moving to lay back down before halting to an immediate stop when he heard the next few words that Jong Suk spoke. 

 

"Please? We're hungry." 

 

Woo Bin looked up to see Jong Suk pouting while rubbing his stomach; the proud, yet small, baby-bump being rubbed soothingly, as well as being used to manipulate it's father into making Ramen.

It was working, too. How could he refuse his 4-months pregnant husband? He couldn't. 

"Fine." Woo Bin huffed, in which he thought was, full of displeasure; though his glare was more forced instead of natural and his voice was filled acceptance; a gentleness carried as he stared at the baby bump.

Happily, Jong Suk got out of the bed and bounced out of the room, beaming with joy (and just a little bit of smugness). 

Woo Bin sighed fondly as he threw the covers off of himself, his irritation had vanished the moment Jong Suk had brought attention to the baby bump. 


"What made you want Ramen at this ungodly hour?" Woo Bin yawned as he began to prepare everything, filling a pot with water before setting on the stove to boil. 

Jong Suk sat at the counter, his legs kicking as they dangled from the stool, and his eyes fixated on Woo Bin's movements. He was so excited to eat. 

"The baby." Jong Suk replied simply, his voice nonchalant as he watched Woo Bin take a tea kettle out and fill it with water and set it on the stoves burner. Jong Suk smiled at his husband's thoughtfulness. Of course he knew that Jong suk was going to ask for some tea. He always did when he wanted Woo Bin to make him something. 

Jong Suk felt bad because this had obviously had to have happened quite a few times for Woo Bin to instinctively make tea. Before Jong Suk had even asked (which he totally was going to do).

"Ah," Woo Bin hummed in understanding, his eyes crinkling as he gently smiled at Jong Suk and made his way around the counter; his arms wrapping around Jong Suk from behind and gently rubbing his belly as he rested his chin on the pregnant male's shoulder.

"Baby is hungry?" He cooed as as his hands rubbed circles, making Jong Suk close his eyes peacefully and lean his head back, a small hum escaping his lips.

"Really hungry," Jong Suk pouted, his bottom lip jutting out as he gave Woo Bin puppy eyes. Woo Bin chuckled at his husband's childish behavior. 

Really, Jong Suk was just too cute.

"Awe," Woo Bin cooed, his fingertips skirting across Jong Suk's abdomen in affection. "It'll be ready in a minute."

Jong Suk let out a whine of dissatisfaction when Woo Bin withdrew his arms from around him and walked around the counter, pulling out the ramen and putting it into the pot. The delicious aroma of cheap noodles filled the kitchen quickly, making Jong Suk his lips in anticipation; quickly sipping his warm chamomile tea that was set in front of him by his loving husband.

Being pregnant wasn't so bad.. At first he was scared -terrified, actually. He wasn't too sure that he could handle it (He was pretty sure that being pregnant meant that he would be in pain 24/7).

But now, as he sat at the counter sipping tea while his husband worked around the kitchen, he couldn't help but smile.

Woo Bin was practically his servant; fullfiling his every desire. Oh, you want pork chops at two in the morning? Sure thing, Honey!

 

Donuts at five A.M? Got it.

 

Your feet are sore? Let me rub them!

 

Did you just say that you're tired? Let me rub your back while you lay down in bed.

 

Do you want a massage? Hot bubble-bath? Fast-food? Smoothie?

 

Yep, Woo Bin was his faithful butler .. Of course theres a catch, though.

Woo Bin had become extremely protective over him.. A little too protective, at that.

 

He was just too worried about Jong Suk.

 

 

ARE YOU OKAY? What's wrong?! Honey? Nothing's wrong, Woo Bin. I'm fine. I only burped.

 

Oh GOD. ARE YOU HURT BADLY? HOW'S THE BABY? IS ANYTHING WRONG? Yes, honey, i'm okay. No, nothings wrong, I only stubbed my toe.

 

How are your emotions? How do you feel? I feel fine, Woo Bin. A little bit like I want to punch you, but fine.

 

What? You want to have ? We can't do that. We could hurt the baby..Right? Noooo. I haven't heard of anything like that before! C'mon!

 

Jong Suk wasn't too sure that he could go nine-months dealing with this overprotective madness. That was just a little too... hardcore.

"Eat up!" Woo Bin chirped while placing a bowl of ramen in front of the distracted male, pulling him out of his thoughts.

"Thank you!" Jong Suk happily cheered, smiling brightly at Woo Bin; all thoughts of before flying out the window as his mind was filled nothing but the bowl of noodles before him.

Finally! His food was finally ready! Feeling his stomach grumble, Jong Suk excitedly brought his chopsticks to his mouth and-

"Woah, woah, WOAH! Watch out!" Woo Bin shouted in a panic, snatching the bowl of noodles away from Jong Suk and putting it to the side as if the food had offended him.

"What?" Jong Suk asked concerned, his eyebrows drawn together in confusion. What was wrong? Why was his noodles taken from him?

"What do you mean 'what'? Those noodles are hot! You could burn yourself!" Woo Bin exclaimed, his face contorted in pure disbelief..Most likely because he thought that Jong Suk should have known better and would be nodding in agreement, not in annoyance.

"Are..Are you serious?" Jong Suk asked hesitantly, his eyes squinting as if he was trying to read Woo Bin; trying to figure out if this was just some joke and he was messing with him.

"Pft! 'Am I serious'? Of course i'm serious! Your safety and health is not a joke, Jong Suk!" Woo Bin huffed out, now agitated that Jong Suk wasn't as concerned as he was.

Letting out a long sigh, Jong Suk slowly slid off of the stool he was sitting in; making his way around the counter before standing in front of his huffing-and-puffing husband and wrapping his arms around his neck, hugging him soothingly.

"Listen," Jong Suk said in the crook of his neck, "I know you're scared and worried for mine, as well as the baby's, safety and health. It's totally natural, and honestly, there would be something wrong with you if you weren't. BUT, you can't go on like this. You're going to go bald or make me strangle you. Hot ramen noodles won't harm the baby or me. Okay? The worst they can do is burn my tongue a little. That's it. So relax a little, you don't need to be this worried."

Woo Bin gave him a tight squeeze in response, pecking his pregnant husband's cheek before reaching behind him and giving the bowl of noodles back, letting out a small sniffle in the process.

Jong Suk smiled appreciatively to his husband before making his way back to the counter and sitting down, finally being able to eat.

Woo Bin walked up behind him and rested his head on the pregnant male's shoulder, his hands snaking around his delicate waist and resting on the plump belly; rubbing it as Jong Suk happily ate his noodles..

 

At two in the morning.

 

 


 

Words: 1,517