first impression

Summer Bucketlist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was seated at the far most couch beside the window of the café. She was wearing her pajamas, her hair in a very messy bun and wearing a gold vintage glasses. She fixed her glasses and took a quick sip on her tea while reading the a new book that arrived this morning at the book café.

 

She placed the book on lap and massaged her nape. At that time the bell of the door rings, she does not usually look at the people coming at the café, she never mind them nor hear the bell because she was so immerse reading books but this time she just took a glance at the person.

 

A stylish skinny tall guy came and walked straight to the cashier and greeted Danah with a cheeky smile. She just looked at him, examined his face when he talks and his eyes were small and his nose were not as high but it compliments with face and his lips were thin but it was healthy you can say that he doesn’t use cigarette, it was like a tint of red and his skin its not as pale as the others. Danah called Mino and when Mino came and saw the guy they did they as usual hand gesture of any guy does.

 

Danah went and sat in front of her smiling and she grabbed her book again and started to read few lines. Danah glanced at the guy and looked back at her.

 

“His name is Lee Seunghoon. 23 years old. Mino oppa's sunbae. Isn't he cute?” she said teasingly

“I wasn’t asking” she responded just looking at the words from the book

“Just saying, you know you never looked at any guy who came here like how you did today” placing her hand under her chin. Sungrin ignored and tried to continue reading but none of those word stayed on her mind.

“He’s leaving Sungrin” Danah whispered

“Bye Seunghoon oppa” Danah cheerfully said

 

She didn’t move not even a glance and she knew, she knew that she would regret doing it. And the bell rings.

 

“and he is gone” Danah said “you missed the chance of seeing him glance here before he going through that door”

 

Sungrin put the book down and sighed and looked at Danah who gave her a grin

 

“I’m done with my tea. I’ll come back tomorrow to drop by the book” she stood and smiled at Danah and went to the serving desk and said bye to Mino.

-

Seunghoon entered Song family’s book café again and she noticed the girl from before still as she is when he first saw her but with a different pajama and writing something.

 

“Seunghoon oppa! Hello! Wait I’ll just call oppa. Uhm do you want anything?” Danah greeted him with a cheerful tone

 

“Hello! Thanks. I’m fine” he said

 

When he was waiting for Mino he looked around and then looked at the girl. She was writing something so he couldn’t see the girl’s face and then suddenly the girl looked up and saw him staring at her. She her skin isn't as white as the others but she was pale. A lifeless pale skin. Her eyes were pretty but something gives him this very odd aura.

 

“Hyung!” Mino came and bro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter