final

seokjin birthday request

seokjin has this niceness to him, you think to yourself. even on the days coming up to his birthday, he tends to tolerate his band members the more they on being the oldest. you think he’s really going to blow his top one day, but maybe seokjin really is that caring when it comes to s. you hoped you meant even half to him, but it’s not like you would ask such a thing.

"so, hyung, what are you giving seokjin for his birthday?" hoseok asks with feigned curiosity, his unusually loud self quiet, "are you going to wrap yourself up in nothing but just a pink bow?" he sounds really pleased with this guess.

as you finish the last strand on hoseok’s head with your straightener, you smack the back of his head when you’re sure there are no cameras around. you’ve been their hair stylist for almost two years now, if you counted doing namjoon’s and yoongi’s when they got too lazy when they were predebut. you weren’t even supposed to be on the stylist team, but your guys’ boss was sort of coerced into it when the boys kept begging for you to join the team.

"it’ll be nice to have another guy around!"

"come on, pd-nim! look at him, look at this handsome face!"

"he can stay in my room."

you blink back into reality when hoseok hops out of the chair and jimin replaces him, wide eyes perked up to you. just to amuse the boy, you purse your lips and snap together the straightener a couple of times before mumbling, “and what do you got to say, short stuff?”

jimin doesn’t comment on your insult, just gets right to the point, “oh, hyung, please, we all wanna know.”

you can faintly hear taehyung in another room singing obnoxiously, "girl, let me know! girl, let me know!"

it’s too early in the morning for this, you think to yourself, refraining from rubbing your tired facial features with a straightener in your hand and a clip in the other. “can you just let me fix the deadness of your hair? i swear, you have the worst hair in the group.” you pull at it for emphasis, but you think jimin has a kink with that cause all he does is widen his grin.

changing the subject only works on someone like yoongi, or namjoon, because eventually they get bored with asking questions about you and seokjin. in a way, it’s not so hard to believe that maybe you and seokjin are a little too close to be just friends. but at the same time, it’s kind of hard to decipher if you and seokjin are just brotherly or…not. you gulp at this, still paranoid about that one time jungkook walked in on you and seokjin kissing on his bed. you weren’t sure if he saw you two doing anything, seokjin insists he didn’t, but ever since jungkook has given you a cold shoulder.

everyone is okay with it, except the maknae, and you and seokjin always say there isn’t any it. (they’ve all stopped bothering seokjin about their suspicions, because they say it’s a lot more fun watching you trying to come up with something to say rather than seokjin asking without missing a beat, "did you do your homework?", "did you wash the dishes?", "did you eat the last choco-pie?") so, you’re stuck with them and their endless antics.

you exhale deeply, eyes peeking to the side to see jungkook getting his hair done at the other side of the dressing room. when jimin fidgets in his chair with a pout on his face, you click your tongue and order, “sit still, otherwise i really am going to burn your ear off this time.”

"you see, you would never burn jin-hyung’s ear."

"maybe because he knows how to sit the still?" you mutter this more under your breath with frustration, and jimin and hoseok begin to stifle some giggles.

halfway through jimin’s impossible brown locks, jungkook places himself on the couch right behind you. he may feign some business with his phone, but you can feel his eyes on your back. it’s uncomfortable, and two minutes in with jimin asking annoying questions and invariably repositioning himself you just might burn somebody in the process. taehyung, the other ing half of hoseok and jimin, waltzes in just then. he has everything done, make up, hair, clothes, but he looks ready to dominate. you always had this idea that taehyung was the missing link that brought jimin and hoseok together, like he was some sort of weird glue. you didn’t get how the three of them could act so impossibly gay and it was you and seokjin jungkook didn’t approve of.

"hey, peasants, turn up."

you roll your eyes because just because he copies what namjoon says in english when he’s drunk it doesn’t mean taehyung should when he’s sober. he also is probably ten times more persistent than hoseok or jimin, which would ultimately mean he was ten times more annoying. “go away, taehyung, i’m not in the mood.”

"ah, is it because you still haven’t gotten anything for your lover?"

jesus-” you set the straightener on the counter, scaring jimin to where he ducks down in order to not get burned. if you were allowed, you would’ve pinched taehyung by the ear, but it’s against the rules even between the members to bruise each other. (you can faintly recall yoongi saying something shady in front of the other members like, "then stop giving hickeys to a certain hyung.") “can you guys stop talking like that? please? especially when i have to work scalding hot plates on you?”

taehyung doesn’t seem all too into what you’re saying, he’s such a . “why do you do this, hyung? why do you fight me when you know i got nothing but love for you?”

"because you have a big mouth."

"i’m sure jimin’s is much bigger, i have the photos to prove it. i think you’ll like them; very homo."

he’s lying, obviously, but you still get a very vivid, unsettlingimage in your head and if you can get an aneurysm simply from teenage boys it would be now. you try to imagine how it would be nice to just sit down, with seokjin playfully being pulled onto your lap. you always did that to him, because he makes this stupidly adorable face, where his lips get in to his teeth to hold back an embarrassed giggle. you’re actually younger than seokjin, but jimin always calls you daddy because your face isn’t baby-like or young-looking. (which is something you still haven’t talked to him about not saying in front of anyone because no, jimin, i’m not your daddy.) you and seokjin don’t get a lot of time together, what with your occupations and having the other members close by and never out of sight. they also go through the trouble of finding the both of you, but there are those rare moments when they let you and seokjin rest even if it’s only for ten minutes. which isn’t exactly a long time compared to when he’s away for stage rehearsals or recordings or fan meetings. but he makes up for company what you lack in giving time to one another, so it’s not like you can complain when every time you’re alone he’s willing to bend to your every will without questioning.

"…oh my god, he’s thinking of jin-hyung again."

you pick the straightener back up, and get to finishing jimin’s hair while taehyung goes on and on about some new shampoo yoongi keeps using and leaving the bottle dropped on the shower floor. you could care less, but showing concern over his trivial stuff keeps him away from you and seokjin and that is more ideal.

yoongi is the last one to get his hair done, and you think he’s your favorite during interrogations about seokjin because a minute after you rebuff his questions he falls asleep. unfortunately, this isn’t the case, he’s actually putting up a fight to keep talking even if his eyes are closed and his body has turned to jello long before he got himself planted on the chair. yoongi has easy hair, unlike, say, jimin or jungkook, and yoongi doesn’t even care what you do with it as long as pd-nim doesn’t complain that yoongi isn’t playing the boyband-idol part. today, because you don’t want to hear anything else, you decide just to straighten parts of his hair and suggest he wear a beanie or something.

so, for five minutes, yoongi manages to get in a couple questions, which are sort of hard to dodge when you two are the same age and he’s not the one trying to focus on getting himself ready on time. “did you really not get him anything yet?”

that wasn’t necessarily true, you and namjoon agreed you would be making all the food because you’re the only one in the house, besides seokjin, who won’t accidentally poison anybody. (there’s always a debate on whose food is better, and it always escalates with you and seokjin having a very heated cook off, and in the end the guys are too busy stuffing their faces to really say who is the better cook. you and seokjin get exhausted from the work anyway, and opt for lying together on the couch.) you also wrote him a letter, full of praise and care, something seokjin is sort of into. maybe you’re more modern, but seokjin likes the whole old-fashioned writing letters deal. he gets excited whenever he gets fanmail, and has tried to convince his own mother to write to him instead of call.

"i did something, am going to i guess.” you’re more content at answering this because even though yoongi is the shadiest in the group he’s the most mature with choosing his words and how he shares it with the group. plus, the maknae line were pulled to the stage for a sound check. the only ones in the room are a couple of stylist noonas, but they’re too busy amongst themselves to really care about what yoongi is asking.

"good, for some reason taehyung has this idea that you didn’t get him anything."

"yeah well, taehyung also thinks he’s actually an alien so i don’t know why people listen to him when his credentials are to begin with."

you and yoongi also happen to have the same vocabulary, and yoongi snorts at your choice of words. everyone minus the maknae line curses, occasionally they’ll say something that rephrase with with thirty apologies. namjoon is more of a joking to angry kind that ranges from “shut up, ‘ur a ” to "why the won’t this load?!" hoseok acts like he doesn’t, but every once in awhile when he’s tired he’ll let out when the maknae line isn’t around. yoongi will literally curse whenever and however he wants unless there is a camera or pd-nim, much like yourself. seokjin would prefer you not say profanities, but you grew up differently than he did. plus, seokjin is human, there are times when he lets out himself. mostly it’s when he’s angry, but there’s a side to him the other members have no clue about, when you and tease the skin of his neck and he’s always breathless, whispering in your ear, “… oh .”

that’s actually a turn on, but seokjin gets a little shy when you point things like that out, so it’s sort of in the dark.

yoongi falls asleep right when you finish, and you desperately want to sit on the couch. but when you turn around, you see jungkook asleep on it. when did he get back, you ask yourself. it doesn’t matter, because he looks beat up, completely done from fatigue and work. you don’t get how someone his age does what he does and still insists it’s what he wants. maybe jimin and taehyung are easy to understand, but jungkook is fine with missing the innocent years of his life for one where it’s taken away. (jimin has mentioned this before, that he lost everything a child was the second he started dancing for companies instead of himself. and even though he gets paid with money and fans and whatnot, it’s not the same as he thought it would be when he danced on the street.)

your jaw clenches and releases at the sight, jungkook is like a puppy.it’s a bit cold in the room, so you go to the supply closet for some blankets and wrap them over jungkook. you do this a lot with the members, and seokjin thinks it’s cute. but you don’t do it because seokjin likes it, you do it because in your heart you might actually care for the members just the way seokjin does.

"hey," says a voice at the door. it’s seokjin, he’s already gotten everything done with himself. you always thought he was the most handsome of the group, but taehyung’s looks are unique and jungkook has the type of boyband-ish look every company is looking for. then when you go on to think about how jimin has that odd cute-y charm that he changes in a switch, then namjoon and yoongi on stage are all of a sudden confident sons of es, and hoseok has this positive aura about him 24/7 where it breaks into his appearance. they’re all pretty much the visual, in their own way. but seokjin, even from the first day you laid eyes on him, has always been different.

you crack your stiff neck, nodding your head and minding the others in the room that is now just yoongi and jungkook, “hey.”

seokjin’s peripheral vision comes into play, where he peeks at the other members, and asks cautiously, “can you…fix this one part of my hair?”

you know which on he’s talking about, it’s right behind his left ear. for some odd, unexplained reason, there’s a patch of hair that just won’t stay still no matter what you do with it. seokjin constantly has to have it manned so it doesn’t become obvious. he’s not even comfortable with having the members point it out, but you never talk about it so he doesn’t fuss about it when you two are alone. it doesn’t exist to you, things that seem like flaws to him, but at the same time it does. and it just makes it him, like his broad shoulders, or the way his lips curve when he talks. he thinks he has all these things wrong with him but really you can’t see him being any other way.

he’s already sitting down in a different chair, and you bring your straightener over to that side. seokjin smells of hairspray and newly-bought clothes, it’s still foreign considering when you first did his hair, the scent of strawberry shampoo and cheap deodorant was him. now, it’s almost like you let the years pass each other by; he’s an idol now. you try not to let this get to you as you get to work on his hair. it’s currently getting longer, easier to work with, sort of like yoongi’s, but seokjin has more hair.

once you’re done, you huff out a breath and turn the straightener off. to keep seokjin at ease, you put a clip on his hair. it’ll keep there for ten minutes and when it’s off it’ll only be an hour or so before that patch of hair goes back to how it wants to be. free.

that’s a nice thought, free.

you don’t notice seokijn has turned his chair so you’re facing each other, and he’s been staring at you with question. “what are you thinking about?”

you chew at the front of your lip, because it’s his birthday, because you’re worried about jungkook, because the members little by little are losing a bit of them as another year rolls by. they don’t see it, not the way you do. it’s only a matter of time before something happens, something you and seokjin dare not speak of; disbandment, contract issues, scandals, you getting fired. pd-nim nor the managers are aware of you and seokjin, taehyung and jimin and hoseok may never shut the hell up about you two, but they know better than to bring it up in front of them. it’s a scary situation, one hoseok has brought up once and after you just told him to stop talking of it, you and seokjin being caught, it was never spoken of again. if jungkook really did see something, all he had to do was call a manager or someone because it’s not like the members don’t know when you and seokjin are with each other. seokjin may not talk a whole lot within the group, but they catch on to when he isn’t in the same room.

they’re practically family after all.

because you don’t answer, seokjin grabs onto your wrist and pulls you closer to him. all you want to do is hold him, it’d be fulfilling if those types of things were all right. but it is the same rule as the boys not being allowed to bruise each other; no relationships within the company. (namjoon made this really big deal to pd-nim because he separated the boy trainees from the girl trainees, and even you thought it was a little close-minded. but pd-nim is trying to run a business, so you understand it well enough that what you and seokjin have isn’t allowed either.) without having to glance behind your shoulder, or look out the door to make sure a manager doesn’t walk in. you and seokjin are careful, too much so that maybe that’s why you don’t even know what you mean to him.

"happy birthday," you mumble, gazing down at him like he’s so close and so far away from you all at the same time. maybe he is, maybe you’re just afraid that once you gain hope that he’s right beside you he’ll be called. yoongi has this issue when he’s taken away from his bed, he gets grumpy, and that’s when he starts talking about how much he wishes he’d just gone solo. he doesn’t mean any of it, and when his mind clears he just acts like he never said it. you’re sort of the same, and it more or less scares you that maybe this job is robbing you of what little faith you have in the industry just like the boys.

seokjin’s lips break to a grin, but you don’t detect any happiness. it’s bitter, and you feel bad because he shouldn’t have to feel this way on his birthday. “i called my mom today, she said she can’t believe that 22 years have already gone by.”

you don’t blame her, you know how close he is with his mom. granted, he may scold her, but taehyung is always saying seokjin is nothing without her. she knows of the members, and of you. she’s always asking why someone like you would get with someone as worrisome as seokjin, you just laugh with her while seokjin glares at you.

he sighs heavily, “it’s hard, trying to pretend that i’m strong without my family. i’m not, clearly, if i call her everyday. constantly worrying about if she’s doing all right. a phone call doesn’t do it, not in the way i really want to see her.” when he looks up at you, he then smiles, “but i try, i always tell myself there will come a day when i can see her.”

he makes it sound so easy, like it’s within arms reach. instead of agreeing with him, your hands comes up to the back of his neck, and you lean down to capture his lips. he tastes like his peppermint lip balm, something you hate but he doesn’t stop wearing it because it’s his favorite scent. nonetheless, you like kissing him, there’s a sort of gusto that goes beyond the peppermint where it’s actually just seokjin you’re tasting. you like to say things like that to him when he’s on the verge of slumber, and his last words are always something like, you’re so corny. but you can’t help it, he’s more than an idol, a pretty face, a band mate, or some guy you do hair for.

he’s kim seokjin, and 22 years ago today, he came into the world without having a clue that this is where he would be. it’s beautiful, to know that this is where he got himself, it is something he wanted and now he has it. you’ve always wished you were like that, but you’re always cold and realistic, against his warm, colorful dreams. seokjin never stops dreaming, even when you tell him dreams aren’t real.

we can make them real, he likes to mumble against your lips.

you pull away from him, but his lips come back up, and he eagerly grabs onto your shirt to pull you back. he gets like that sometimes, where he doesn’t care about the circumstances, and you always panic but your body doesn’t want to refuse the one thing that keeps you moving even when all you want to do is sleep. you’re weak about him, and he probably knows that. probably gets off with the idea. that’s all right though, because if he does, he doesn’t point it out, the same way you don’t point out his use of profanity.

when your lips go into motion, jungkook’s breathing suddenly stops. and as you push seokjin onto the chair, away from you, jungkook is leaning up from the couch, tired eyes trying to register what he is seeing.

.

 


 

the boys are on their way home when namjoon gets there first. the latter had been at the studio all day, trying to come up with new album ideas with pd-nim, and there’s no doubt he’s all used up. but it’s seokjin’s birthday, and everyone is always up for a birthday.

"when is your birthday," namjoon asks eminently while you’re checking up on the food. you’ve been cooking all day, no thanks to namjoon because he’d probably cause more damage than he would do good. but he’s nice to have around. he grew up small, something that had taken the innocence away when he should have had it, unlike the other members. while they have accepted that it’s gone, namjoon has no problem being reborn into the industry, growing with a different chastity to master what he has trained for. what time he’s lost as a child he makes up for with his music, and it’s a fantastically unique trait that is hard to grasp unless namjoon spends a certain amount of time with you.

you answer nonchalantly with trying to make sure the seaweed soup isn’t too salty (jimin always complains that soup should have a lot salt, and yoongi always threatens if jimin ever touch food he will personally end his life. then there’s taehyung who, for some reason, likes to pour heaps of salt or spices in the food. and then jungkook, who prefers his soup more sweet than salty. it’s frustrating, seven different taste buds.) “january-first.”

"oh," namjoon sounds surprised, "new year’s."

"yep," but you don’t know what the big hype is. (actually, you and seokjin were born on a friday, something seokjin find’s fascinating.) "jimin was born on friday the 13th."

"then how come i’m the walking jinx?"

"because you have no foot-eye coordination."

you and namjoon always go back and forth, where you often forget when he calls you hyung. you honestly don’t even mind when the members forget, and yet you still say hyung to seokjin even when he insists not to.

(“i’m your boyfriend, stop calling me hyung, you say it like a little boy and it makes me sound old.”

"but you are old, you cradle robber."

"dude, we are literally only four weeks apart. that’s only twenty-eight days."

"don’t try to use math to confuse me, you’re old and you know it.")

namjoon is the easiest to talk to, maybe it’s because he’s the leader, but he just is. yoongi may be the most mature, but that doesn’t mean when it’s serious namjoon is a close second. hoseok is third, because as much as he is immature, he can actually hold a serious conversation longer than any of the others. albeit, he sometimes brings something up, such as what would you do if you got fired, and that’s when you draw the line. which is why you blurt quietly in the kitchen, never taking your eyes off of the rice-cooker, “jungkook saw seokjin and i.”

namjoon’s shadow freezes, you spot. you can hear him take a couple of steps until he’s standing in front of you, blocking your view of the rice-cooker. he crosses his arms and his face is hard with concern. “yeah? what happened?”

you explain the dilemma, and afterwards he tsks, “ooh. that’s- wow. did you ever ask him about it?”

no one may notice, since they’re always so hunched up together in their own world, but jungkook is definitely the most hostile. you’d think it were yoongi, but most of his threats are empty than they are full, whereas jungkook has this on and off switch where he can either be a vulnerable little boy, or a thoughtless creature. you don’t know how he does it, but he’s just that way. so you snort, “are you in’ kidding me? you’re asking me if i confronted him about this?”

namjoon rethinks about what he said, “hm. would it kill you to try?”

it gets quiet, and namjoon exhales at his stupidity. you answer bluntly, “yeah, it just might.”

"i’m sorry, hyung, i just forget that some people…" namjoon trails off uncomfortably.

you correct, “most people.”

namjoon tries to understand you and seokjin, but he was so incredibly sheltered as a child sometimes he doesn’t take the time to think. he just asks questions, even when they sound dumb. but at least he makes an effort to learn, he doesn’t just assume things, like taehyung. granted, taehyung is always right when he’s being serious so you can’t really say anything.

so you let him off, you always do. “it doesn’t matter, seokjin keeps telling me jungkook isn’t going to sa-“

the front door then bursts open, and you and namjoon can hear hoseok laughing and yoongi calling out, “dude! namjoon! taehyung stepped in dog !”

"shut up!"

you and namjoon share an amused look, and you think to yourself, good.

 


 

"i can’t believe i didn’t have to cook a single thing today." seokjin runs a hand through his hair after he’s settled back into his chair and bemoans, "it feels so weird!"

jimin pouts, “why you always complaining, jin-hyung?”

namjoon smacks the latter’s arm, before clapping his hands and announcing, “all right, present time.”

seokjin gets excited, you notice, because he’s been dying to know what everyone has written in their letters. namjoon only wrote two pages from what seokjin requested, which was five pages, and you read some of it and namjoon probably used a word more times than he had to ("i am very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very…") You wrote him one, and you’d kind of told everyone in private not to pester him if seokjin doesn’t want to read it in front of them. ("is it ?" "no, jimin, it is not.") taehyung makes seokjin read his out loud first, and it is short but animated ("when you were born, the aliens fumbled a planet out of their hands because you rocked the galaxies with your beauty"), jimin’s is more or less like he’s trying to be cheeky (“make sure after this you remember how much i care about you and buy me ice cream!”), yoongi’s is short and to the point, (“you’re a good hyung, but you’re not going to get me to write more than a hundred words praising you”), and then it’s jungkook’s turn.

you hold your breath, but seokjin accepts the letter with a genuine smile on his face, “thank you, should i read it out loud?”

jungkook side eyes you, “i would prefer it.”

seokjin glances at you rather quickly, and the tension builds in the room. the managers have left a second ago, because they thought it would make the bond between the boys stronger. the only reason why they let you stay was not only because you cooked everything but because jimin and taehyung wouldn’t stop bothering the managers about letting you stay.

seokjin gets to opening the letter, and clears his throat to start off without hesitation.

dear shoulder-hyung, throughout the years we’ve spent together, you’ve always treated me like a younger brother. when i miss my family severely, you’re always there as a ghost of my own brother, and then i feel better. however, (seokjin frowns slightly as he speaks, tone changing to caution, and for a second you forget to breathe) for the last few months, i’ve noticed a couple of things that i wished i hadn’t. if you’re reading this out loud, i’m sorry but i have to say it, about you and stylist-hyung. i can’t say that when i first thought i had saw something going on, i was pleased about it, because i wasn’t. for a long time, i couldn’t sleep because i didn’t want to believe the one person who understood me was actually much different from me. it’s taken me so long to decide what to put in this, what i was willing to say, so i hope you see where i am coming from when i say that even my mind is still befuddled with the idea of you two.

however, when i overheard you talking with hyung, about how you felt, i realized that your happiness was the most important thing. i was being selfish in thinking that hyung wasn’t right for you all because of his gender, but he is to you what you are to me, and i respect that even if it isn’t something i was raised to believe in. it will take time for me to fully accept this outcome, but i am for certain that if he makes you happy, then i am not angry. i love you, hyung, you’ve done so much for all of bangtan for so long: you deserve to be happy for yourself instead of going out of your way for others.

with love, jungkookie
ps, can you two stop kissing when i’m in the same room with you please?

seokjin has teared up a long time ago, but when he says those last words he starts laughing his tears out. he begins to sob as he gets up and reaches to hug jungkook, embracing him much in the same way you saw jungkook hug his real brother when he signed onto the company a few years back. of course, you always knew jungkook saw seokjin as a brother, but for it to be as strong to how he posed him as his own, you suddenly felt ashamed. why wouldn’t jungkook be upset that someone he thought was like him wasn’t? jungkook would feel lied to, and the entire time all you worried about was if he had the balls to break you and seokjin to management.

everyone was clapping and cheering, and it took you a second to register that jungkook had just outed you and seokjin.

oh well, you think, it was going to happen some day. at least it wasn’t me that had to do it.

when jungkook is done hugging seokjin, without another thought does the maknae come over to you and take you into his arms. you are beyond uncomfortable, but you have a little brother who is just like jungkook, so you picture the boy as you wrap your arms around him. you haven’t seen your little brother in years, after he found out about your uality. it was hard on your family, so when you moved you made it a mission for no one to know of it. having jungkook find out the worst way possible might’ve triggered a disgrace in you the way your own brother looked at you. you loved your family, so much, but if they couldn’t accept you, then you were forced to let them go.

you start crying because you couldn’t be any happier that jungkook, seokjin’s own family, has chosen to accept him instead of shun him.

jungkook is already sobbing on your shoulders, and when he pulls away, you can’t help but fall under his puffy red eyes, “oh no, no no no no, don’t do that.” everyone starts laughing; you have a problem when children start crying. and they all think it’s hilarious. “please, oh god, jungkook, don’t cry.”

"i-i’m s-s-sorry, h-hyung," jungkook hicups, and he is handed a tissue by a beaming jimin. after blowing his nose, jungkook repeats, a little steadier, "i’m really sorry, h-hyung."

you shake your head, “what are you sorry for?”

you don’t say much else, because he seems to get it when he smiles big and happy at you.

jimin always says that after an innocence is gone, it can never be brought back. but that doesn’t mean that each day he fails to try to regain all that is lost, because tomorrow is a new day and not the end of the world. in this family, the bts family, you have learned so much from each of them. that although it’s fine to give off a facade of someone you wish to be, it’s fine that you aren’t what you seem at all. that although respecting other’s wishes should go without saying, asking questions isn’t wrong. that although you may have grown up in a different atmosphere, trying and attempting to learn new things can change how you were brought up. that although being blunt and honest can get a lot of people to get angry, it isn’t wrong to be correct on the spot. that although at first you don’t understand something, you shouldn’t always think it is wrong.

and, that although you may have always believed that dreams were nothing but just that, there is still room to make them real.

 


 

BONUS

"…did you really draw a on your letter?"

"why do you not appreciate the effort i put into this? i drew it with my soul."

"you drew a ."

"but you have to admit it’s very impressive."

"are you insinuating that you want me to bottom for you? because that’s not going to happen until i get my own room."

"…so… you’re saying there’s a chance?”

"not anymore, the only thing you wrote was ‘dear jin-princess, happy birthday, have a .’

"…you act like you don’t like , what’s your problem, do you want the d or nah?"

"oh my god!" jungkook calls from his side of the room, “can you two stop talking about and butts!”

seokjin stifles his laughter, and you bury your face in his shoulder, whispering, “how about tomorrow night we pretend to have .”

"I CAN STILL HEAR YOU, YOU ASSWIPES."