Final.

What's yours , is yours.

"Okay, we will be practicing till here! That's all for today!" Vixx's dance teacher clapped his hands while the members of vixx all fell onto the floor in relief. They can finally take a break after 10 hours of practice. Ken was the first one who get up and it was because he saw how tired Leo looked with all his sweat trickling down. He rushed towards the bench and took a bottle before rushing to Leo's side and passing it to Leo.

"Taekwoon hyung, drink some water! You will feel more refresh!" Ken beamed and smiled to Leo. Just like always, Ken will always be there to cater to Leo. 

"Thank you Jaehwan." Leo nodded and took over the drink, without even turning to look at Ken .

"Hyung, should we go out for dinner later? We can sneak out-"

"I can't. I have something on. Maybe another time?" Leo turned to look at Ken with apologetic eyes. 

"Uhm! Sure!" Ken nodded and grinned as usual. This isn't the first time in this few months that Leo rejected his offer to hangout. Ken can't help but felt his heart ache every time Leo rejected him .

When all of the members returned to their dorm, everyone went to either rest or bathe. Ken didn't missed out that Leo was the only member getting dressed up and checking himself out at the mirror. Ken frowned. Where is Leo going to again?

"Hyung, where are you going?" Ken cling onto Leo and asked casually .

"I'm going out to meet a friend." Leo pulled away from Ken and kept on his serious expression and continued adjusting his hair .

"Which friend are you meeting that you have to keep ensuring you look good? Is it a girl that you wanna impress?" Ken teased and cling onto Leo yet again.

"Not funny." Leo pulled away harder this time. "I really have to go Ken." Leo did not just call Ken by his stage name. Leo turned away to take his jacket and was about to leave when Ken held his arms tightly.

"Hyung, you are not angry right? I'm sorry!" Ken apologised sincerely and held onto Leo tighter, afraid to be shoved away again.

"I'm not. I really have to go now. Excuse me." Leo pullled away the third time and this time round, Ken didn't held him back again. Leo walked out of the door and for the first time, Ken felt like Leo was walking out of his life and never returning . He sighed , crestfallen. 

"Admit it, you love Taekwoon." N said while leaning against the wall with his arms folded. 

"I-I don't!" Ken turned to N and scrunched his nose. 

"Why won't you admit it Jaehwan ah? Maybe confessing will bring you guys further?" N said .

"Yes! And it's not like any of us will be against it." Ravi said casually while flipping through his clothes in his closet. "We will all support you! Right Hongbin?"

"Yes!" was heard from the bathroom. 

"Seriously Ken, we all know that Taekwoon is out meeting someone who is interested in him. You know he might be returning the feelings. There's not much time. You have to confess." N continued and sounded serious. 

"What's not yours, will never be yours." was all Ken muttered softly before walking back to his room and locking it without talking to the other members. 

"I know Ken hyung is upset but he didn't forget that we share the room right?" Hyuk said while eating the yogurt by the table. 

"Just let him be, that poor boy have been bottling up his feelings for months. He need some peace." N said and sighed before bending down to Ravi's clutter of clothes, "Your brief is here you pabo." N pulled it out easily and passed it to Ravi who grinned in return .

-

Ken heard his alarm played and he woke up immediately. It was only 4.am but he woke up to check if Leo was back. He went out to the living room to meet with silence and no trance of Leo. Ken sighed and sat down on the sofa and watched the clock that won't stop tickling. Seconds past, then minutes and then an hour. Without realising, he fell asleep by the sofa. Ken was then awake by a soft shake. He opened his eyes to see Leo staring at him.

"Why are you sleeping here? It's cold, you might catch a cold." Leo said with his stoic expression and was about to turn away and walk off but Ken held him by his arm.

"Y-you said we are bestfriends. So, are you keeping anything from me?" Ken mustered all his courage and asked. 

"No." Leo replied curtly.

"Hyung, I know I shouldn't questioned you, I'm sorry, I'm-" 

"Forget it, just go and sleep." Leo said before pulling away and walking back into their shared room . Leo laid down beside Hongbin and Ken was left to either sleep beside hongbin or Leo. That particular day, he chose to sleep beside Hongbin instead of his usual choice. That particular moment, he felt distant ffrom Leo, and felt that things will never be the same between them again. 

True enough.

[BREAKING] Vixx's Leo is caught on a date with Girl's day Hyeri at a cafe. Girl's day company has confirmed their relationship and now, jellyfish entertainment is confirming this with Leo and will release an official statement.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Hongbin asked Ken who was holding on to his phone, trembling with anger.

"He said we are best of friends. He said he would tell me any and every thing. He promised to." Ken calmed himself down and he didn't know why but all he felt now was pain and jealousy.

"You should have confessed." Hongbin sighed and patted Ken on his shoulder. "Things wouldn't have turned out this way."

"Taekwoon....will never be mine...for he never loved and will never love me. What's not yours, will never be yours." Ken said and a tear trickled down his face. 

-

After Leo walked out from the CEO's office, all the members except Ken gathered around him and started questioning him and N had to shush all of them up before a proper question could be heard. 

"What's your explanation Taekwoon ah, we will believe you." N asked and the others nodded while looking intently at Leo.

"I'm dating Hyeri. It's true." Leo admitted and stared at Ken who was standing further away who looked nothing but hurt and weak. 

"Then we will wish you the best." N said on behalf of others. "But I don't ever want your relationship to affect any of our activities and our friendship. Is that okay?"

"Sure." came Leo's short but sincere reply.

"Then it's fine. Let's all just go back and rest today. I'm sure we are all tired." N said and the rest nodded. All of them starting walking out of the room and to their van while Ken stayed rooted to the ground. Leo walked towards Ken. Leo stepped forward and Ken took a step back . Leo took a step forward again and Ken took a step back again.

"Don't come near me!" Ken shouted and a tear fell from his face.

"Listen to my explanation." Leo said calmly but stopped approaching Ken .

"It's okay. I understand it all now. I understand." Ken kept nodding while more tears fell from his face. "Congratulations and all the best." Ken said and sighed, before smiling. 

Leo took a step forward again but was held back by Hongbin who returned to the room. "Stop it, you are hurting Ken hyung." Hongbin said and turned to hold Ken by his wrist and pulled Ken out of the room with him .

"Let's go out shall we? Let's go and have some fun today!" Hongbin tried to lighten up the mood after pulling Ken out of the room. He wiped off all the tears on Ken's face and smiled brightly. "Let's go to the amusement park!"

"Do you want manager to kill us? Let's just go back. I'm fine." Ken said and knocked Hnogbin lightly on his head. This is why he loves Lee Hongbin so much .

"But hyung, I want a break today. Is it too much to ask for?" Ken turned to look at Hongbin who looked upset.

"What's wrong?" Ken asked, "Did something happened between you and Wonshik?" 

"I just feel bothered over stupid things. I'm just feeling stuffy. Can't we go and have fun?" Hongbin asked again and this time round , Ken nodded and they both smiled. 

After a good day of fun, they both returned to the dorm expecting manager to be sitting on the sofa waiting for them but instead it was Ravi and Leo with crossed arms , glaring at them upon their arrival .

"Lee Hongbin, mind explaining?" Ravi asked in a low and threatening tone.

"I can explain." Ken tried to protect Hongbin.

"To me. We need to speak." Leo said softly but clearly, eyes never leaving Ken.

"No, I don't want to speak to you-" Ken didn't finished speaking before Leo approached him and pulled him out of their dorm and towards a park .

"Let me go!" Ken kept whining but Leo only held tighter. Leo pulled Ken all the way to one of the benches and asked Ken to sit down.

"I'm leaving." Ken tried going against Leo but was forced to sit down . 

"Listen to me." Leo begged and Ken's heart soften. Ken sighed before nodding . 

"Hyeri is the first girl that I actually care about. At first, it's all platonic but I started developing feelings for her." Ken's heart was pricked by a million needles upon hearing that. "I started going out with her. I admit it. Those late nights, I was out with her." Leo admitted. "I'm sorry for keeping it from you. Hyung didn't know how to bring it up to you. Forgive me." Leo asked for forgiveness..

"I forgive you." Ken held back his tears and looked up before smiling. "Now, I wish for you to be happy Hyung." Ken wished Leo happiness , sincerely.

After that, the both of them stood up and walked back to the dorm side by side but both spoke no words. Leo thought Ken still needed time to accept and forgive him completely. Ken actually needed time to put on his strongest facade and not let Leo see through him. That night, Ken chose to sleep beside Hongbin again. Again, Leo thought Ken needed time to forgive him so he didn't really bother about it.

From that day onwards, Ken stopped being by Leo's side. After a day of tiring practice, Ken would not rush to get a bottle of drink for Leo. When Leo prepares to go out to meet Hyeri, Ken never bothered him anymore. When they prepares for bed, Ken would automatically lay himself beside Hongbin. Leo started realise it slowly but surely that something was wrong. He confirmed that Ken was not needing the time to forgive it.  He needed to know the real reason to why is Ken avoiding him so he called Ken out during one of the practice break.

"What do you need, Hyung?" Ken asked and smiled.

"I need to know what's making you avoid me." Leo went straight to the point. 

"I'm not avoiding you!" Ken tried to laugh it off.

"You know you can't lie." Leo deadpanned and turned to stare at Ken.

"Alright." Ken surrendered with both his hands up in the air, "I'm not avoiding you but I'm actually busier these days because I have a girlfriend. You know the girl who I'm filming with right? And she's so silly! She thought that I was too close with all of you and wanted me to concentrate more on her instead." Ken tried his best to lie and really hoped his acting would help him get through Leo. 

"Are you serious? You didn't tell me about it." Leo sounded hurt.

"I wasn't prepared, just like you." Ken said unwittingly and clicked his tongue. He did not meant to make things worse.

"Okay. That's all I wanted to know." Leo nodded and turned away, signalling Ken to leave .

-

After another tiring day of practice , Vixx's manger finally announced a good news to Vixx which is to allow all of them to have a day of break. They will all elated and excited except for Ken. He had no one to go out with and no where to go. He is in deep . 

"Hongbin , please? Please? Can't I join you two? I promise I won't be too big of a light bulb!" Ken begged with his puppy eyes.

"Hyung I'm sorry but Ravi really want us to be alone and after that time at the amusement park ... it's harder to bring you along. I'm sorry." Hongbin pouted and apologised.

"Actually, I lied to Leo hyung that I have a girlfriend and I can't be not meeting her on my free day...he will suspect. You know how smart he is." Ken sighed and ruffled his hair, annoyed and frustrated.

"Just stay out alone. Go out for a walk or coffee alone." Hongbin suggested.

"I hate you. I hate Wonshik too, pass the message to him." Ken scrunched his nose and pouted before walking off himself.

Their rest day came and all of the members went out, including Ken. When they were on their way out, Leo then realised that he forgot his jacket and he cursed softly but Ken who was beside him heard him. Ken took off his jacket immediately and passed it to Leo. "You can have it hyung." Ken smiled. 

"It's okay, I'm not cold." Leo rejected Ken's offer.

"Eh~ You know you can't stand the cold well and I heard from N hyung that you are going to a mall to date! It's going to be cold for you!" Ken shoved the jacket into Leo's hand and Leo took it with a soft "thank you."

"Hyeri ah, I'm sorry, I'm late." Leo apologised. 

"It's okay. Let's go shopping shall we?" Hyeri suggested excitedly. 

"Can we settle down for a cup of coffee instead? Or how about you let me hear you singing your new song?" Leo suggested. He really wanted to do something different from what they usually do, Hyeri shopping and him paying .

"But there's this new dress that I must get. Can we just get that? Please?" Hyeri pouted and showed Leo her puppy eyes that reminded Leo of Ken. He reluctantly agreed. 

After shopping for three hours, Hyeri finally agreed to settle down for coffee but she didn't want to have it at the mall they were at because there were reporters. 

"Can't we go to the cafe near your dorm? It looks like a really cozy and nice cafe!" Hyeri suggested and Leo nodded. It was definitely cozy and warm. He always went there with Ken.

When they reached, they settled down at a table. Both of them sat there till Hyeri spoke up.

"Oppa, aren't you going to get us something to drink?" Hyeri asked and giggled.

"A-ah , I forgot. What do you want?" Leo was embarrassed. It was always Ken who placed the order whenever they came here. 

"Caramel frap!" Hyeri replied. Ken hated this because it's too sweet. Leo remembered the face that Ken will make every time Hyuk makes him drink it and Leo smiled unwittingly. 

While waiting for his order, Leo saw a figure outside of the cafe, sitting on one of the bench. It was someone familiar. It was Ken. Wasn't Ken supposed to be on a date? Leo didnt hesitated to call Ken on the spot. 

"Where are you?" Leo asked once Ken picked up the call.

"O-Oh! I'm having dinner with my girlfriend. Oh right hyung! I should introduce to you her someday!" Ken said excitedly and smiled to himself .

"Sure, have fun Jaehwan ah." Leo hung up the call. Ken better be prepared to explain himself. 

Leo then heard a loud thunder strike and it started to rain heavily. He was about to go out and reach out to Ken but was held back by Hyeri. 

"Oppa! What are you doing? The drinks are already done!" Hyeri sounded annoyed. 

"I'm sorry." Leo apologised and turned to look out of the cafe but he say no trace of Ken. He sighed and hoped Ken had seek shelter elsewhere. 

"Oppa, I'm cold. Can you lend me your jacket?" Hyeri asked and pretended to shiver in cold while rubbing her hands together. Leo took out his jacket immediately and draped it over her, forgetting that it belonged to Ken. 

"Thank you, I love you." Hyeri looked around and once she saw no one staring, she pecked Leo by his cheek. Leo felt his heart beat faster for a second but felt weird after that, as if that peck didn't mean a thing but just a element of surprise to him . 

After a good day out, everyone was back to the dorm , as well as Ken. Leo returned the latest and once he was back , he called for Ken that was nowhere to be seen. 

"If you are looking for Ken hyung, he is in the room resting. He said to not disturb him by the way." Hongbin said and continued to eat his food. 

Leo walked into the room to see Ken shivering under his blanket. Leo approached Ken immediately and pried the blanket off Ken who held onto it for his dear life. He held Ken up and put his hand on Ken's forehead. 

"You are having a fever." Leo said and Ken pushed him away and sat up.

"I'm fine." Ken said with his pale lips and panted.

"I will bring you to the doctor. Come on and get up." Leo tried to hold him again but Ken pushed him away. 

"I just need a rest." Ken said and laid back down before pulling the blanket cover up.

Leo sighed in frustration and went out to get a wet towel before returning to the room. He turned Ken over and draped the towel over Ken's forehead. "Don't you dare to disobey me again. I'm going to cook you porridge. Now rest."  This time round Ken just obeyed him.

After cooking porridge, Leo went into the room again with the bowl of porridge. Upon seeing Ken who was soundly asleep, he put down the bowl of porridge before going to Ken's side and nudged him slightly. Ken woke up but was still in a daze. 

"Come on, you need to eat." Leo pulled Ken up gently before letting sitting beside Ken and letting Ken lean onto him. He then held up the bowl of porridge and blew it then bring it towards Ken's mouth but Ken pushed away. "I can eat myself." His words were barely heard.

"Open up. I'm feeding you." Ken had no choice but to oblige when Leo used the tone that was commanding him.

After feeding Ken, Leo went back to Ken's side immediately after washing up. He changed the wet towel on Ken's forehead and laid beside him. He started to observe every feature of Ken. Ken had always been sleeping beside him in the past yet not even once had he notice the features of Ken, the heart shape bow lips of his, the sharp nose of his and the big doe eyes of his. He also haven't realised how cute Ken is when he is breathing softly and sleeping soundly. Without realising , Leo went closer and stretched out his hand and gently place Ken's head on top of his hand. 

"C-cold." Ken muttered and shifted closer to Leo and clung tighter to Leo, enjoying his warm embrace and sweet scent. 

Leo smiled and held onto Ken tighter too. Ken suddenly opened his eyes and stared at Leo for a good whole minute. 

"Why d-do you not love me?" Ken asked timidly and allowed a tear to fall from his face freely. 

"Jaehwan?" Leo spoke, "What are you saying?"

"What's not yours, will never be yours." Ken smiled bitterly and closed his eyes, falling back to sleep again . That night, Leo can't helped but to kept thinking about what Ken said. Love? Why will Ken want Leo to love him? Leo had thought about his feelings to Ken before but was disgusted by it himself. Once again, he thought about it and this time round he wasn't disgusted by it. He was reminded of everything between him and Ken. He was reminded of how Ken would snuggle with him during those nights even when he try to pry Ken off for umpteen times. He was reminded of how Ken would wake up earlier than the rest but take the longest to prepare and when the others members nagged at him , he would ignore them and walked up to Leo and asked Leo if he looked impressive. He was reminded that Ken was also afraid of the cold but yet he passed the jacket to Leo. He was reminded that maybe, he had feelings for Ken.

With all this thoughts, Leo drifted off to sleep too. 

-

The door bell ringing woke all the members including Ken up. Ken quickly pulled away from Leo's embrace when he woke up and rushed out of the room before Leo could even registered anything. Ken walked out to open up the door to see Hyeri standing outside with the jacket that belonged to him . 

"Hyeri sshi, you are here to-"

"I'm here to see Taekwoon oppa, where is he?" Hyeri asked and entered Vixx's dorm witthout asking.

"Taekwoon oppa!" Hyeri rushed to Leo and hugged him tightly upon seeing him. She literally jumped onto him actually. 

"Hyeri ah." Leo tried to pull away because everyone was staring and he could sense piercing glares from N.

"We clearly have a rule that says that we are not allowed to bring our girlfriend back to dorm." N gritted his teeth and deadpanned.

"I'm sorry Hakyeon oppa!" Hyeri apologised and bow.

"He is N for you, not Hakyeon oppa." Hyuk said politely but sternly.

"I'm just here to return the jacket that Taekwoon oppa borrowed me yesterday. Thank you for taking care of me so well oppa~" Hyeri smiled sweetly and held onto Leo again.

"Isn't that Jaehwan's jacket?" N asked and everyone turned to see Ken who had tears in his eyes.

"I-I will go out for awhile!" Ken said and laughed awkwardly before wearing his shoes and rushing out of the dorm.

"Jaehwan ah!" Leo shouted and pulled away from Hyeri. He rushed out to chase after Ken.

-

Ken ran as far as his legs would bring him before stopping by a bench . He sat there and cried his heart out. How can Leo be so cruel? How can he allow Hyeri to have the jacket that belongs to Ken? Ken cried harder and kept sobbing. Leo searched for Ken all around and finally saw him sitting by a bench and sobbing.

"Jaehwan ah!" Leo approached Ken but Ken stood up and ran. Leo managed to catch up with him and held him by his wrist tightly before turning Ken around .

"Listen to me!" Leo exclaimed.

"What more do I have to listen?!" Ken shouted and pulled away harshly. 

"It's not what you think. I forgot that-" Leo tried to calm Ken down and reach out to hold Ken but Ken pulled away.

"It's okay. Let her have my jacket. I'm fine with it!" Ken shouted and sobbed more. "You jerk! I gave you my heart and you didn't just rejected it but you tossed it and even trample on it, you jerk." Ken said in between sobs.

"Jaehwan ah..." Leo walked forward and hugged Ken tightly. 

"Yes, I like you. I really like you, to the point where I'm willing to let go of you just to see you happy!" Ken pulled away and stepped back. "But isn't that too much of you to flaunt of your relationship? Isn't it too much of you to give her what I gave you? Do I mean that little to you? I thought I was at least a friend."

"Jaehwan, you have to calm down. This is not you." Leo said calmly and approached Ken.

"I'm afraid of this me too. I don't know this me too. Actually, who am I?" A tear fell from Ken's face. "Ah, I'm no one. I'm just one who lived for you." Another tear fell. "But didn't I said it's okay? It's okay for you to lie to me and love someone else? Haven't I done enough to let you be happy? I put on a facade and I even lied to you about having a girlfriend.... why won't you just leave me alone?!" Ken shouted and hit Leo on his chest with his clenched fist repeatedly. "Why won't you and your girlfriend just get out of my sight?" 

Leo sighed and hugged Ken tightly , allowing Ken's tears to soak his shirt and he held onto Ken tighter when Ken resisted and tried to push away but ended up sobbing in Leo's chest. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry Jaehwan, I didn't know I was hurting you so much." Leo apologised and patted Ken's head softly.

"Don't sympathise me. Don't feel bad for me." Ken sobbed and pushed away but Leo held onto him tighter.

"I'm not feeling bad, I'm feeling angry, angry at myself for not realising my feelings for you earlier." Leo pulled away and held Ken by his shoulder before staring deeply at Ken. "I'm in love with you. It's not Hyeri that I love, but it's you." Leo admitted. "I thought Hyeri is the right one for me when I heard her laughing and playing around but I then realised it's because she resembles you. On all our dates, I see you more instead of her. I realised that it's not because she resembles you but because my mind is all about you. I realised that I'm just using her as an excuse to ignore my feelings." Leo sighed. "Until yesterday am I brave enough to finally admit that I like you. I love you Jaehwan." 

"Taekwoon hyung, you don't have to-"

"You know I won't lie about this. You know me very well Jaehwan." Leo deadpanned. 

"I-I love you too." Ken didn't know what to do but to hugged Leo tighter after this sudden confession and sobbed more. 

After that, they headed back to the dorm and the other four members were seated by the sofa and just casually talking . When they both reached, all four of them stared at the both of them .

"So now, is Keo official?" N asked and grinned. 

"We are taking things slow. We need time." Leo said, "And don't you dare to pressure Jaehwan." Leo sounded protective.

"Protective much huh!" N chuckled , "We won't alright." N looked at Ken and smiled. Finally, s are all happy.

"Let's go rest shall we? You are still sick." Leo entwined his hands with Ken and went back to the room to rest. While being in Leo's embrace, Ken smiled to himself. He was happy that Leo confessed , he was happy that Leo is willing to try even if they have to take things slow. And so he realised, what's yours, is yours. 


This is a very last minute oneshot and I just can't help it but write it out. Do tell me how you find it and where you want me to improve on! Also, leave your comments below on which pair you want to read on next! Thank you for reading ^~^ <3.