Invitation

Look Behind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---Myungsoo's POV---

"Are you free this Saturday night?" Krystal asked.

"Why? You want to do some Christmas shopping?"

"Not really. It's just... our school is going to hold a Christmas ball this Saturday night," she suddenly blushed. "I'm just wondering whether you remember it."

"Yeah I do," I said.

"Good." Then she turned away, focused on her phone again as if nothing had happened, if only her red cheek had not betrayed her.

"What happened?" I asked.

"No...nothing."

"Jung Soojung, do you think you can hide something from me when we have known each other ever since we're born?"

17 years. We've known each other for 17 years. Well not actually since WE were born, but ever since Soojung was born, as I was two months older. Our mothers were best friends. So when they were married, they deliberately decided to live next to each other so that their children would play together and become great friends just like they did. Just as they wish, Krystal and I played together, studied together, and literally grew up together.

"Okay. Just now Sulli told me that Kai would go to the ball. I was just thinking whether or not to go there and see him..." Krystal smiled shyly.

I knew it would be about him. Again. This stupid crush of Krystal. To her Kai might be the brightest star of the universe but to me, he is just a narcissistic jerk.

"Just go if you want to. You don't have anything to do this weekend anywa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter