Cheat 2 - A Secret Date

Love Cheat
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Ji Hyo ah let's go blind date after class. We won't tell Jin Young." said my girl friend appeared from bathroom door while smirk. I push her aside to show my answer NO. She smiled and pout on my arm back again. "C'mon, only this time. Please,"

 

I didn't reply her. I shook my head and slaps her hand again. 

 

Min A never know how to give up she walked passed me quickly and suddenly stop infront of my way. I shocked and almost yell at her. 

 

I was in hurry to meet my boyfriend in next class because previous class was Cooking class and he already like a pro in cook so he didn't took the course. Unlike him. I dislike cook and regret on taking cooking class why  I can agreed to take this subject just because I feel embarassed and shame when a girlfriend don't know to cook for her boyfriend while his boyfriend always cook for family at home.

 

"Stop walking and listen to me, Ji Hyo. I really need your company this time." Min A feeling sorry for her actions and try to shake my shoulder now. It hurts really.

 

"Ok ok Min A. I go, satisfy?" I walk away from her before she could kissing me on my face as a thank you gift.

 

"Wear pretty Hyo ah~ hehe" Min A have a weird smirk on her face. "They will like you."

 

RING!!!!

 

Class end. Min A and I were busy packing our homeworks and my doddling papers inside our bags. Last class was a boring History class so

Please log in to read the full chapter