Weird Feeling

Exchange?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyuk and you seat in a bubble tea shop. You just can't stop staring at Minhyuk figures. "Don't stare at me, i know i'm too handsome to resist" Minhyuk said in a flirty tone. "Eww, please.. i will only staring at Ilhoon and not you." You said and take a sip of your bubble tea. "So, is it true that the whole school say that you have a crush at Ilhoon?" Minhyuk ask with a frown. "Yes! wae? jealous?" You ask and look at him. "What does he have that i don't have?!" Minhyuk ask and hold your chin up. He look directly on your eyes with angry+hurt+love look. In a few blink he place his lips against yours. You quickly push him away and wipe your lips forcely. "What? Melt?" Minhyuk said in a hurt tone. "What the heck are you doing??!!" You shout at him and earn many pair of eyes looking at both at you *or drama in front of them*. "Wae? is it wrong to kiss someone i love?" Minhyuk ask innocently. "Wha..t?" You ask disbelief. PANG..! 

 

Your cheeks burning and you look at beside you. It's angry Sung Young with tears on her face. "Sung Young-ah, i didn't mean to do that" You said panickly. "Whatever ." Sung Young shout and walk out from the bubble tea shop. "Sung Young!" Ilhoon shout and look at Minhyuk with a glare. Ilhoon quickly chase Sung Young. "You..!" You shout at Minhyuk and quickly get out from the bubble tea shop. You can hear Minhyuk shouting your name but you just ignore it. 

 

"How dare you Minhyo..! i thought you are my bestfriend!!" Sung Young shout in front of Han River. She's crying alone and gain a sympathy from the passerby. A pair of hand pull her and hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter