Embrassed and funny

All I want is you

Aisshh!!  Why all of them are staring at me?

Wow, today is the first and the great episode for me with the female guest.  Gary said with his shy face.

You stop dreaming. The female guest will like me more than you Gary hyung.  Kwangsoo said proudly. Without his realize, he been slapped on his face.

Yah! Hyung, why did you slapped me?  Kwangsoo rub his face and look surprisely at Jae Suk.

I don't know. I just can't control my hand and it suddenly slipped on your face.

Kwangsoo still with his surprise face while everyone look happy with his silly face.

 

Jihyo is now getting closer to them and her face started to blush with all the men looking at her with their jaw open widely. Jihyo saw someone that caught her attention. She saw Kim Jong Kook standing not far and looking straight at her. Her heart jump out from happiness.

Hyung, is she Song Ji Hyo the girl who been appear the family outing long time ago?  Haha ask Jong Kook with his eyes still stick on the female guest.

Neh. Is she. I almost can't recognize her. She look different now.

Yes, is she more mature and beautiful now?  Haha tease Jong Kook making him blush and turn his eyes to look somewhere else.

Wae-yo hyung? Why your face suddenly look like tomatoes? Are you sick?  Kwangsoo ask putting his hand on Jong Kook forehead.

A ni. I am fine. I just suddenly feel very hot.

Yah Jong Kook, it is winter now. How could you feel hot?  Jae Suk . He knew that something abnormal making him feels that way.

A ni hyung, I am really hot now. Don't think too much.

 

Jihyo is already near them.

Oh, I really miss you my little sister Jihyo-yah.  Jae Suk walk nearer to Jihyo and shake their hand.

Why Jae Suk hyung call her Jihyo-yah? It is so informal. Do they really that close? Jong Kook say it out without prohibit making Haha look at him.

Hyung, why are you look so emotional? Oh.. I know, you have a crush on Song Ji Hyo-ssi right?

Haha-yah, of course not. Erase away all your dirty mind. I didn't have any crush on her.

Jinja?

Aisshh you shorty. You want me to punch you? Haha laugh at Jong Kook actions.

 

Jihyo-yah, where have you been these all day? I barely see you after family outing show end. I really miss you a lot.  Jae Suk said and hug her for a while.

Neh Jae Suk oppa. Nowadays I am busy with my drama filming. I miss you too.

Aisshh hyung! Why are you hugging her? Are you both close to each other? Jong Kook said unexpected.

His words make Jae Suk start quarrel with him.

For what reason are you getting angry with? Are you having feeling on Jihyo?

A ni-yo. I am just frust because you always wanna take advantage to hug every female pretending like you are really close with them.

All member laugh with both of the men quarrel just for a small matter. Jihyo only laugh and look at them with her blushing face.

Aigoo, what happen with your forehead? Did you knock on something when you arrive here?Gary ask with a caring voice. Jong Kook also look at her with his worry face.

Those questions make Jihyo lack of idea to say.

What should I tell them? I can't say that I hit my head on the bathroom wall yesterday and hit on the house door while rushing here. They will laugh at me the whole day.

Everyone looke at her waiting for her answer.

Nothing serious oppa. I just got knock on the tree while I am walking without looking infront.

Mwuh ra goo? You knock your head on the tree? Yah, Jihyo-ssi, what are you thinking at that time? Come let me give you a kiss of love on your forehead.  Gary is ready to kiss Jihyo forehead but he heard a voice calling his name.

Gary-yah, don't you think this is not appropriate for kissing a girl forehead?  Jong Kook said with his eyes widen.

Yah hyung, you are so annoying. I am having a romantics situation with Miss Jihyo and you ruin it.  Gary pout his mouth acting cute.

Jihyo smile at Jong Kook making him breathless.  Her smile making my heart pound faster than usual. She is really beautiful and I am now so sure that my face turning red.               Jong Kook said in his mind.

Jihyo-yah, do you still remember Kim Jong Kook? Jae Suk asked.

Neh, of course. I am now his big fans.

Jong Kook-ssi, are you not feeling well? Your face now look so red.

A ni Jihyo-ssi. I am feeling hot only, do don't worry.

Really? But I am shivering of the cold wind blowing on me.

Maybe you are not as tough as me. He said while laughing shyly.                                             What did she mean she is my big fans?  Did she always concern about me?  He said in his mind.

His heart jump out for happiness when Jihyo said that.

Jae Suk glared at him with his suspected face. This is making Jong Kook feel uncomfortable.

Why Jae Suk hyung looking at me that way? Did he found something change on me? He guess.

Then the filming start.


 

 

PD Nim is giving the game rule while all of them except Jong Kook are not paying attention.

pD Nim notice that and call Jong Kook.

Kim Jong Kook-ssi, why are you keep staring at Song Jihyo-ssi? I notice that you have been staring at her when I start giving instruction until now. Is there any problem?

Everyone especially Jihyo turn around looking at Jong Kook.

Hyung, you look really weird today. What happen with you?  Haha ask him.

Do I look that obvious? Jong Kook whispered at his ear.

Neh hyung.

Nothing PD Nim. Mianhae. You can continue your speech.  Jong Kook said blushing.

All the PD and director smile suspectively.

When the PD continue his speech, Jong Kook look at Jihyo and she look at him too. Their  eyes meet for a second then they smile at each other.