Introduce the member 1

All I want is you

Ring..ring..  Jihyo phone started to rang.

Umphh!! Who is calling me early in the morning? She said with her closing eyes.

She reach for her phone and answer it without knowing who is on the other side of the call.

Yeoboseyo. Whose calling? She answer with her eyes close and a messy hair.

Yah Song Jihyo... Our sleeping beauty have you awake? You need to arrive at the shooting area at 7.00 a.m. I am calling just to make sure that you are ready on the way here.

Mwuh ra goo? Who are you? Jihyo now is still in  blank condition asking with her blank face.

Yah! Na ya, Jae Suk oppa. You already agree that you will come for my new show yesterday. How can you forget it?

Oh Jae Suk oppa.. Yeoboseyo. She is greeting Jae Suk with still a blank condition.

Yah! Mong ji! Stop greeting me. Have you awake? If not you are going to be late. Jae Suk said in a high voice.

A ni Jae Suk oppa. I remember i have promise you. She said while scratching her head. Suddenly she realize that she is in trouble.

Omo oppa! What time is it now? She ask and quickly sit up.

Yah princess Mong Ji. Its already 6.35 in the morning. What are you doing yesterday until you are in this condition? Are you having party?

A ni oppa. She said when she jump from bed and rush to the bathroom to clean herself.

Hurry up Jihyo-yah. All of us arrive already, only you are still stick on the bed.

Arrasseo oppa. See you at the shooting area. She quickly disconnect the phone call and change her cloth.

Yah, how can i overslept? I remember that I set the alarm yesterday or did I turn it off while I am still in the sleeping condition? Aaahh!! Jinja! She said with frustration.


She quickly settle herself and get the car keys. She just walk out rushing without having breakfast. When she is on the way walk to her house door suddenly she stepped on something that make her slip and knock her head on the door.

Ouch! Omma! She shouted out calling her mom while rubbing her forehead.

How unlucky I am. I knock on the same place as I knock the bathroom wall yesterday. She said while sobbing.

But she didnt care because she is going to be late for the shooting. She rush inside her car and start the engine while she check her forehead through the side mirror.

Omo, omo! How am I going to appear in front of the television with my forehead like this? The purplish red colour appear on her forehead making her wanna scream.

She has no idea what to do but just start to drive to the place that Jae Suk told her. Jihyo is thinking some explaination to cover her forehead bruise but all the idea that popped out are not logic.

What am I going to tell Jae Suk oppa and the other cast with my bruise? If I say that I got hit when I am having shooting for my drama yesterday, would they believe me? Or should I say that I knock my head while sleeping? Why am I thinking of this kind of unlogic reasons? I am pretty sure that they will laugh at me if they heard this.

She is still thinking the explaination without her realize that she is now already arrive at the Running Man shooting place.

Wae-yo? Am I already arrive? Omo, I still don't have any reasonable idea about my bruise. She just walk out from her car and walk to the place where Jae Suk and his brothers are standing.

On the other side, Running Man shooting already started 10 minutes ago before Jihyo arrive. Jae Suk with all the show cast are greeting infront of the camera.

Annyeong.. I am Yoo Jae Suk, the MC for this show. This is the first episode for Running Man and I would like to thank for all the friend who are now standing beside me for willing to attend for this episode. Kamsahamida my brothers. He said while bow 90 degree to all of the Running Man member and all of them do the same.

Ok... Let me introduce our Running Man members to all of you that sitting infront of the television.

First, I am going to introduce the young members in our family. He is Lee Kwang Soo-ssi.

Annyehaseyo, I am Lee Kwang Soo.  He said while greet politely.

Yah, ye goo Kwangsoo as tall as a giraffe but his face not so handsome. Jae Suk tease Kwangsoo making him pretend to be angry.

Hyung, how can you say that to me? Kwangsoo start to make annoying face.

I am just saying the truth Kwangsoo-yah. Jae Suk and the other member laugh with the expression of Kwangsoo face.

Ok,ok..Kwangsoo-yah. Jae Suk stop teasing.

Next member is Song Jong Ki-ssi. He is the flower boy of our member which have the handsome face more than Kwangsoo. Jae Suk tease again.

All of the member burst out laughing but only Kwangsoo who is still pretending with a fierce face, but he suddenly can't hold and laugh with them.