i/i

Of fake gold chains and bad karma

Warning: Please take note that Sehun doesn't know how to do words.


 

Jongin didn’t believe in karma or reincarnation but sometimes he had the feeling that he had been an ancient tyrant in one of his past lives that he deserved this current best friend of his. They, meaning him and Sehun – or Cream S, that is what he likes to call himself nowadays because the internet told him so (Jongin refuses to call him that) – were currently buying food for their little end-of-another-week-party in their apartment tonight. Sehun walked, well more like shambled, up to the cashier to do whatever the hell he had set on his mind again. What couldn’t be really smart anyway if you asked Jongin.

 

“Damn swag money, your is tope!” Jongin face palmed before sending their friend Baekhyun, the poor boy had the afternoon shift today, an apologetic look. The mouthed ‘Sorry’ for the entirety that Sehun was had become an automatism of Jongin over the years of their friendship. And it was the third alone today.

 

Baekhyun simply nodded while pressing something under the counter. “Right, I’ll get someone you’d love to talk to.” If the grin on the brunets face was an indicator for anything, Jongin knew he wasn’t going to like the outcome of this.

 

Jongin hurriedly walked into the snack section because he just couldn’t stand his best friend anymore, second-hand embarrassment wasn’t really his thing. He got everything they needed, always putting a neat hook besides the hieroglyphs Sehun dared to call his handwriting. It took him quite a few moments to figure out that the next item on their bucket list was ‘nuts’. In addition it didn’t help that Sehun developed a strong articulation problem since this new Chinese Rapper H.D Lu debuted a bit over four months ago.

 

Jongin hadn’t been really keen going out with his friend even prior to Sehun's infatuation with that potty-mouthed, pink haired chinese misery but now he simply tried to avoid going out with his friend. Because College was embarrassing enough on its own for the Interactive Technology major even without the constant present of Oh Cream S Sehun.

 

To Jongin's horror he noticed Sehun talking (more like blabbering) to one of their closest friends, Zitao as he rounded the last aisle of the small store. Now, it wasn’t anything bad per se but something about Zitao's current posture and the presence of five rather heavy looking gold chains hanging around his slim neck made him cripple with fear.

 

He speed-walked towards Baekhyun who, to his horror, looked quite entertained by the scene unfolding in front of him.

 

“Since when?” Jongin whispered, eying the two younger males with growing unease.

 

“Dunno. He started wearing those ridiculous fake gold chains about two days ago, blabbering something about how H.Lu D or something wears them too. But I don’t think it will last that long. Chanyeol had a similar phase last year. And six weeks later we had a ton of those ugly loom bracelets and 17 useless ‘How to make your own friendship bracelet!’ books. It will pass.”

 

Jongin nodded but was not quite convinced. Chanyeol was known for his short attention spans and fickleness. It was almost a miracle that he and Baekhyun had been in a constant relationship for over two years now.

 

“Well, you two are coming right? Please, please don’t leave me alone with him.” He gestured towards the now giggling duo. So apparently giggling had gained enough swag overnight to be used by people. Just yesterday Sehun had mocked him for over half an hour, “Not even from the last rockadillapig will ya get some stankie on the hang down when ya giggling like a crotch fruit homegirl!”, because he had briefly laughed over something their dance class instructor Mr. Lee had done. Mind you, it wasn’t even near a giggle. It was more like a little laugh. And definitely not girly. Not even slightly.

 

To his utter relief Baekhyun nodded and smiled at him. Jongin smiled back quickly and tried to fish his Pororo wallet out of his pocket while Baekhyun scanned the last groceries. After Jongin had paid an obscenely high price for that little junk food he hesitantly nudged Sehun's arm with his elbow.

 

The young male took this as a sign to bid his goodbye. Which included a 30 second long and totally stupid handshake, a flip of his fake jewelry and a brisk “Toodles!”, before walking past Jongin without even looking.

 

“Sehun? Could you please help me?” Sehun eyed his best friend from under his rainbow colored fringe with an expression like Jongin just told him his favorite bubble-tea store had closed.

 

“Fuhgeddaboudit“ He snorted and walked out of the little convenient store. Jongin signed defeated before he nodded towards his friends and started following Sehun.

 

They reached their apartment a few minutes later, Sehun not bothering to help Jongin open the door even though some chips bags and a can of nuts had already made their way to the ground.

 

(“I can’t arse up my new fan club shirt bro!”

 

“I’ll freaking cut your off once my hands are free you wit.”)

 

Sehun once told Jongin they were ‘frenemies’ after having a fight over the remote control. Well more like he read it to him. Because apparently the younger had spent the entirety of their last three lectures on that day to make himself a slang dictionary. With different categories, a complete index for faster searching and various explanations for all sorts of handy catchphrases. And according to that dictionary ‘frenemies’ were friends that were also enemies. Seemed accurate.

 

 

 

Jongin looked at the clock above their TV and noticed that it was almost quarter to eight. What meant that there were only minutes left until their friends would arrive. And what therefore meant that the moment he had dreaded for the last three weeks was here. The thought alone made his heart shrink to the size of a frozen pea and he tried to brush it off immediately.

 

He stumbled into the bathroom while trying to save as much dignity as he possible could in his Mickey Mouse sweatpants. But that was not really successful as he slid past a half Sehun who was watching himself in his full length mirror doing poses that physically shouldn’t even work, and crushed into the nearest wall. The door bell rang just as Jongin exited the bathroom, still nursing the small bum he had gained from his earlier encounter.

 

He opened the door and greeted the first batch of their friends. There were Jongdae, an Electrical Engineering major in his third semester and his boyfriend of almost one year Minseok, an Antarctic Studies major in his fifth semester. And along with them came Yixing, a Medicine Major in his fourth semester whom Jongin met in the dancing class he and Sehun like to visit.

 

“Hey guys, where’s Kris? He said he would bring more stuff to drink with him?” Minseok just shrug his shoulders, Jongdae and Yixing following his actions. “He jabbered something about going to the convenience store before he left. And that was about two hours ago. If you know what I mean.”

 

Jongin knew exactly what Jongdae had meant so he didn’t push the matter further. “Sehun’s already opened some drinks so let’s go.” They took off for the living room, grabbing a drink each on their way to the couch and sat down already engrossed in a discussion about the latest campus gossip.

 

As the minutes passed more and more of their friends arrived filling the respectably large living room of the Oh-Kim household. Despite his effort to stay calm Jongin was a nervous wreck by now which didn’t go unnoticed. Of course not. His only luck was that it was Minseok who noticed and not Jongdae or even worse. But thankfully the ‘worst case’ was momentarily seated across the room in front of their stereo trying to mimic the ominous rap coming from the speakers with his hands and feet.

 

Minseok's calming hand on the younger males back now moved in shooing circles in an attempt to get Jongins attention back. “Are you going to tell him today?” The older one quietly asked, being the only one who really knew about Jongin's crush on a certain Geology major.

 

Jongin shrug his shoulders, his gaze fixed on his feet. “I don’t know. I mean, it’s not that I’ve got a chance anyway. Sehun even wrote a special rap to tell me over breakfast that he saw him with another boy yesterday. What I understood from it was that they must have seemed very close with each other.” A sigh escaped Jongin's lips and he slouched even more into their cognac colored leather couch. His eyes wandered through the room, watching their friends having what looked like the time of their lives.

 

Minseok shot him a skeptical look with both his eyebrows raised. “You really trust anything that comes out of Cream S’,” the elder made a gagging motion accompanied with the matching sound, making Jongin smile in the process, “mouth? He really isn’t the most trustworthy source if you’d ask me. Listen Jongin, you’re a great guy and he always liked to be around you, didn’t he? Man up and tell him. How do you think I got Jongdae into my bed? Talking was definitely a part of the process, although not a big one because the physical-“

 

Jongin frantically jumped up before Minseok could talk any further because that wasn’t something Jongin ever wanted to know. Never ever.

 

With a loud and totally unsuspicious “See you!” Jongin bulldozed himself a way through the ever growing crowd. Passing their guests he noticed a group of people he surely didn’t know, but the conspicuous gold chains around their necks told Jongin everything he needed to know.

 

Just as he was about to grab another drink a familiar voice brought his attention to their newest arrivals. Kyungsoo greeted various people with his a smile that momentarily took Jongin's breath away. The shorter male slid through the crowd busily shaking hands here and greeting friend there. Just as Kyungsoo was mere meters away from him he noticed someone following the Geology major through the masses. Jongin hadn’t noticed the intruder earlier because he wasn’t very much taller than Kyungsoo if he was taller at all. But why the heck was he even thinking that if he didn’t care in the first place who the that was. What he did care about was the hand that was firmly placed on Kyungsoos hip as they came to stand in front of him.

 

“Jongin-ah! Hey…” Kyungsoo looked up to him, showing him his dazzling smile while sheepishly scratching his neck. Jongin glanced at him shortly almost instantly removing his eyes from the black haired beauty to save himself from the upcoming heart attack he surely would have had otherwise. To have something else to look at he now observed the second male with something he hoped was an intimidating and brooding look.

 

Kyungsoo noticed that Jongin's attention had shifted from him to the person beside him so he dragged the other almost completely in front of him to introduce the two. “Jongin meet Joonmyun. He just came back from an overseas semester in the States and I’m his only friend so far so I thought why not bringing him along?” Jongin made a grimace. Friend.

 

The red haired male, Joonmyun, shook his hand excitedly over the idea of making new friends. Jongin painfully smiled at Joonmyun, whipping his hand secretly on his jeans. He wasn’t that fond of sweaty hands. And he definitely wasn’t fond of ‘friends’ that just returned from far far away to steal lifelong crushes away.

 

Kyungsoo however linked his arm with Joonmyun's and walked with a much too happy “See you later, Jongin-ah” away. To say that Jongin's heart ached was a colossal understatement so he turned around and walked into the kitchen to be alone and sulk through the rest of his miserable life. But he got only halfway there before he got pulled into a headlock.

 

“Hey Jonginnie!” Kris, who is an Aeronautic and Aviation Science major in his fifth semester and if you wanted to believe the majority of the college population one extremely fine hunk of a man, shouted. But Jongin wasn’t the majority. No, he was a part of that carefully selected circle of people which was familiar with the truth about the giant dork that was Kris. Or FanFan as they liked to call him for that.

 

And said borderline natural disaster just ruffled his carefully styled hair into something that would surely look like an abandoned birds nest. Jongin finally peeled the elder males’ arm off him but with much more strength needed that he would have thought.

 

“Hey Fan.”

 

“Have you seen Taozi? I can’t find him.” Of course he wanted to see youngster. 

 

“No, but he’s probably somewhere over there with his new best friends talking about how gorgeous H.D Lu is.”

 

Kris' face considerably darkened at the mention of the rappers name. Kris was really a good sport and a constantly nice guy but Jongin had the feeling that if Han Deer Lu had been present in that particular moment he would have turned into Han Roadkill Lu. The tall Canadian born Chinese turned around and squeezed himself through the people, well more like he split the crowd as if he was freaking Moses himself, in search of the raven haired History major.

 

Jongin then continued to walk towards the kitchen, this time without getting almost choked. He finally sat down on their dining table, grabbing a fistful of his hair while letting out a frustrated groan.

 

Of course he wouldn’t stand a chance against someone like Joonmyun. He wasn’t nearly as typically good-looking as the other, he’s probably not as smart as Joonmyun considering that the other male had been in the States for his studies and he is most definitely nothing more than a friend to Kyungsoo. It made Jongin angry and sad and gloomy and miserable and a whole lot more of those awful ands. And he certainly couldn’t stop himself from throwing this pathetic little pity-party.

 

Jongin first met Kyungsoo in high school. They had drama class together and once got paired up as partner. Since then they were practically inseparable and always together. There wasn’t a Jongin without a Kyungsoo and vice versa. But once they got into University Jongin noticed a change within him. Every small touch from Kyungsoo left his skin tingling. And with every single smile from those beautiful lips the urge to hug and wrap himself around him got bigger and bigger.

 

Shortly after starting his second semester he was on the brink of exploding because he just couldn’t tell anyone. As much as he loved Sehun, and despite all their quarrels he really did love his best friend, the young male was one of the tiest listeners that ever walked the surface of the earth. Fortunately his older cousin Minseok who he could talk to about everything studied on the same University as him. Ever since then the older male tried to get Jongin to confess to Kyungsoo.

 

He let out another frustrated groan and evaluated his chances to survive the removal of his heart because it was broken anyway.

 

“Jongin, right?” Jongin hastily whipped the tears he first hadn’t even noticed away with the sleeve of his sweater before looking up to see who just entered the kitchen. To his dismay it was Joonmyun who was standing in the door frame. He even dared to look worried as he noticed Jongins current state.

 

That was exactly what Jongin needed right now. Talking to the person who took his Kyungsoo away and left his heart in pieces and totally useless.

 

“You alright, buddy?” Buddy my . He wanted to hiss at the short male and maybe even scratch his nails across this stupid handsome face looking at him. He managed to nod his head in the general direction of Joonmyun. And because his misery wasn’t already big enough and karma was really a Joonmyun now made his way around the cooking island Sehun so desperately had wanted heading towards him and sat down right beside him.

 

Jongin raised his eyebrows, unsure of what to say because they were practically still strangers.

 

“Nice apartment you got there.” Joonmyun emphasized his statement by demonstratively looking around the room.

 

“Yeah,” Jongin shifted in his seat to get into a more comfortable position, “Sehun's parents are well off and they pay most of it, I’m really thankful for them because no one really wants to live in one of the universities dorm rooms.”

 

Joonmyun nodded at the given information, his ugly perfect smile directed towards Jongin and he decides that he really hates the others smile or those hideous attractive teeth or just everything. His fists tightened until his knuckled got white without him noticing because he was so mad. Mad and imperfect and not good enough. Never good enough.

 

“Sehun's the rainbow haired one? He got quite an,” Joonmyun tried to think of a suitable word, ”interesting style.”

 

Jongin sighed deeply because he really had no nerve to deal with Sehun's questionable choice of styling right now. He just wanted to punch something. Preferably Joonmyun's oh so perfect face.

 

Another deep sign left Jongin's lips. He genuinely didn’t like to admit it but Joonmyun was everything Kyungsoo deserved. And much more than Jongin ever could be but heck, he wanted to be better than the older. Needed to be better. Needed to be the best.

 

“Yeah, he’s crazy about some Chinese rap star lately.” Joonmyun hummed.

 

“Kyungsoo told me about it.” Oh, did he. Jongin bit his lower lip hard. He tried to contain himself, to stay polite because as much as he wanted Joonmyun to leave his life, their lives, the last thing he wanted was to make Kyungsoo sad.

 

“Kyungsoo told me about you too, you know. He couldn’t stop talking.” Joonmyun laughed, “I had to make him stop after a while or else I would have gone crazy. But that’s what makes our SooSoo so adorable, isn’t it?”

 

Jongin abruptly stood up, barely managing to bring a growled “Please, excuse me” out between his clenched teeth and rushed out of the room. Loud music and the smell of alcohol hit him but he didn’t really realize because the only thing on his mind was to stop the pain. The white burning pain, the bone crushing agony and the endless pit of emptiness.

 

He staggered over to their little makeshift bar to grab something very strong to drink in an attempt to numb the pain. Just as he sat the bottle down again someone tapped him on his shoulder. He turned around ready to bluff at the person disturbing him now and came face to face with none other than Kyungsoo. 

 

“Come and sit with me?” Kyungsoo softly tugged on Jongins sleeve before dragging him off to one of the various bean bags Sehun also had demanded to have. They sat down, in Jongins case more like dropping down trying to vanish into the cushion and doing his best to avoid Kyungsoo's confused look.

 

“Are you okay? Are you not feeling well? Should I bring something?” Kyungsoo asked while frowning, cupping Jongin's face with his hands and turning it to be able to look at it carefully. Jongin hurriedly pushed the elder’s hands away. “I’m fine.”

 

Kyungsoo's frown even deepened at the clear rejection from Jongin. He immediately noticed something was not right with the brunet before him ever since he showed up today. “Are you-“ Jongin coldly cut him off. “Yes Kyungsoo, I am perfectly fine. And it’s none of your business anyway.” He snapped at him, making Kyungsoo back away in surprise.

 

The second those words left Jongin's lips he wanted to take them back, to wrap his arms around the small frame of the man before him and to tell him that he was sorry. That he didn’t meant what he just said. That he wished everything about Jongin was his business. That he loved him. And that he so desperately wanted that Kyungsoo loved him back. But he couldn’t. And it ing hurt.

 

“Why aren’t you sitting with Joonmyun? Isn’t he your friend?” Jongin hated how this one word felt against his tongue. Because that was all that he was to Kyungsoo. Nothing more.

 

The shorter looked at Jongin. And if Jongin had looked too he would have seen the hurt in his eyes. “Why would I want to sit with him when I asked you? What is wrong with you? You became so different. I noticed you changing. At first I thought that it was just what time did to people and I never said anything. But that is not the Jongin that I once knew. You almost became a stranger to me. So tell me Jongin, ing tell me what is wrong with you?” Jongin was taken aback from the sudden outburst from Kyungsoo. He was not familiar with an angry Kyungsoo.

 

“What is wrong with me? You are the one who showed up with that Joonmyun guy. Do you really think I’m buying that whole ‘just friends’ thing? Do you really think I’m too dumb to not notice that he is more to you than a ‘friend’?” Jongin was standing by now, panting hard from the rage that now had his hard in its steel grip and burned deep inside his guts. Kyungsoo followed his actions abruptly and now glared at him while balling his fists.

 

“Are you serious? He is not my boyfriend if you’re thinking that! He-“ Jongin cut him off once again.

 

“Cut it! You know what? Maybe it’s the best to not be friends anymore because you know what? It hurts. It hurts so ing much and you are too blind to see! Do you think all the times I was barely able to speak in your presence meant nothing? You never noticed. I even asked Minseok-hyung to help me because I was so desperate. I didn’t know how to talk to you anymore! I didn’t know how to breath anymore when you where near me.” Jongin angrily wiped the tears away that made their pathetic way down his cheeks.

 

“It just hurts so much,” his voice got silent and broke off at the last word. “I’m sorry but I can’t do this anymore, hyung.” That last word he practically hissed as the rage once more overpowered the pain within him. He was so damn pathetic.

 

He stumbled away, pushing people out of the way, ignoring Kyungsoo's loud pleas to stop and the concerned look Minseok shot him. He walked straight into the kitchen just to notice that Joonmyun was still in there, talking to a laughing Yixing. And he snapped.

 

“You!” He stopped at the table and glared at Joonmyun. “Are you happy? That you’re with him? That you can kiss him whenever you want? That you can him whenever you want?” Kyungsoo who ran after him yelled at him to stop.

 

“I don’t ing care what you two are going to do! I don’t care! I really don’t. Just…” His voice broke and he had to gulp down the knot that was building in his throat. “Just take care of him because he is precious and important.” Jongin ran out of the kitchen, suddenly feeling extremely tired. 

 

“Jongin! Jongin!” Kyungsoo who again had followed him grabbed the younger's arm and yanked him around rather forcefully. “ing listen to me now!” Jongin tried to free himself forcefully but Kyungsoo just tightened his grip until his knuckles turned white.

 

“Let me go! Didn’t you hurt me enough already?” Kyungsoo ignored that white hot shot of pain that that last sentence inflicted and dragged Jongin into his own room. After he got pushed into the room with much more force he ever expected and Kyungsoo had finally shut the door the older male started to punch his chest. Punch hard. Only now Jongin noticed the tears running down Kyungsoos beautiful face. He made him cry. He made Kyungsoo cry.

 

Every little ounce of rage or anger that had been left in his body now simply vanished but got immediately replaced with a wash of panic and guilt. So much guilt. “I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to make you cry, please stop. Don’t-“

 

“Shut the up!” Kyungsoo again punched Jongins chest and the other stumbled hard against his wardrobe. He just stood there not even trying to avoid the following punches because he deserved them all. Every single one. Because he made Kyungsoo cry.

 

“Listen to me! Will you now, you ! Joonmyun is not my boyfriend nor will he ever be because he’s my freaking cousin!” Silence suddenly fell over them and Jongin felt stupid. So incredibly stupid.

 

“What?” It was nothing more than a whisper but it was enough for either of them to hear.

 

“Joonmyun is my cousin, Jongin. We are related, share the same blood. He will be leaving soon and he is just temporarily living with me while he stays here. I don’t like him that way. I never could because there is already someone else. Someone very lovely but also very stupid.”

 

Jongin didn’t know what to think anymore. Not Joonmyun but someone else?

 

“Why are you doing this to me? Why are you telling me now that you like someone else? Can’t you see that I like, no, that I love you? I’m so damn much in love with you that it makes me crazy.” Jongin fell down onto his bed powerless, his head buried deep in his shaking hands. A silent sob left his lips. He felt Kyungsoo softly stepping closer but didn’t dare to look up.

 

“You’re really so dense, aren’t you? Look at me.” Nothing happened. “Jongin look at me.” Again, nothing happened so Kyungsoo gently removed Jongin's hands from his face and kneeled down to have a better look at the younger keeping his hands firmly pressed around Jongins larger ones.

 

“You are telling me that I’m too blind to see yet you can’t see yourself. I’ve been in love with you since forever. Probably even since the first time I saw you. Now can we both please just stop being so blind and stop hurting ourselves? Please Jongin. Do something. Anything. Punch me, yell at me, hug me or kiss me. But please just look at me.”

 

Jongin's head snapped up, looking at a crying Kyungsoo in utter disbelief. “What?”

 

Kyungsoo simply rolled his eyes although not fully able to suppress the smile starting to tug at the corners of his lips, leaned forward and pressed his now entirely smiling lips onto Jongin's still trembling ones. But before Jongin could eve react or better return the kiss Kyungsoo already pulled away again, staring at him with a smile.

 

“I love you.” Jongin sprang up, almost kicking Kyungsoo over in the process. “You love me? Me?” he asked again, following every action of Kyungsoo with his eyes as he got up.

 

And with one last look in Kyungsoo's eyes Jongin's face lightened up. And with a face-splitting smile adorning his features he gathered Kyungsoo in his arms and swirled them around, making Kyungsoo squeal and giggle. “Jongin! Jongin, put me down!” They laughed and eventually Jongin stopped and put him safely down but not even thinking of letting him go.

 

They breathed heavily from all the laughing but their smiles still radiated with happiness and euphoria. Jongin now cupped Kyungsoo's face and brought their lips together for another brief kiss. As they separated Jongin leaned his forehead against Kyungsoo's and closed his eyes.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry for everything I said. I was just… No, there isn’t anything that would justify all the things I said. But it hurt so much and I really thought I lost you. And then there is Joonmyun with his perfect face and perfect hair and perfect hands and perfect everything and then there is me who’s just-“

 

“Better. Jongin you are so much better than him. To be honest, I don’t really think Joonmyun is that great, he’s just my annoying older cousin.” There was nothing that could have ever felt better than hearing those words from the person he loved the most on this planet.

 

“Good. That’s very good. Because if you haven’t already noticed, I don’t really like him that much.” Kyungsoo mock-punched his chest lightly but laughed nonetheless.

 

“He’s still family, Jongin.”

 

 

“We should go back, shouldn’t we? I think they already miss us. And I think there is a certain someone that deserves an apology from you.” Jongin didn’t felt that much excitement on the prospect that he had to go back but Kyungsoo wouldn’t have any of his complains.

 

They left the room after just some more snatched kisses and unwavering Kyungsoo pushed him without any mercy straight into the kitchen. Jongin didn’t even try to protest because he knew what he had to do so he awkwardly walked towards a still confused looking Joonmyun and apologized so loud that everyone around and their grandmothers could hear him.

 

Joonmyun just nodded albeit a little bewildered but told him nonetheless that it was okay and they should just to forget what happen.

 

“You really aren’t that bad.” That sentence was the last straw for everyone around them before the whole room roared with laughter.

 

Joonmyun simply smiled at him and shooed all the bystanders away.

 

They made their way back into the living room, Jongin holding onto Kyungsoo's hand tightly fearing that he otherwise might lose the small male in the crowd.

 

They sat down on their previous places on the bean bags and Kyungsoo gingerly intertwined their fingers. “You know, I’ve always wanted to hold your hand like this.” Kyungsoo said with a fond smile on his lips while caressing the back of Jongin's hand with his thumb. Their romantic little moment briskly got disturbed by a wild Minseok who threw himself over three bean bags right into Jongins lap with a happy maniac laughter.

 

“You guys are so dense, really. But I’m so extremely happy for you.” Minseok hugged them tightly before leaving again to dance with his own boyfriend who had watched them from his place next to Sehun's collection of fake cacti.

 

It was around half past 3 in the morning as the last people had left now leaving only Sehun, Kyungsoo and Jongin in the wreck that once was a nice apartment.

 

“Bros, you’re gay, even gay together and I’m abso-in’-lutely happy for you two peaches but I just want to toss a sidewalk pizza.” Jongin rolled his eyes at his best friend who almost didn’t manage to open the door to the bathroom.

 

Kyungsoo couldn’t contain his giggles on their way to Jongin's room making Jongin's heart flutter like a beautiful little butterfly in the summer breeze.

 

 

No, that was not a line from H.D. Lu’s latest single. NO.