Prologue

Plus Sized

Prologue

.

“E-eh…” Chanyeol stuttered, a string a noodle hung from his gaping mouth. Kris raised an eyebrow in amusement. 

“I wasn’t expecting that kind of response, Chanyeol.” He blushed, embarrassed by his reaction.

“A-ah. No-wait. I’m sorry. It’s just…you’re asking me out?” Kris nodded in confirmation, using a napkin to wipe the glaringly obvious food hanging from Chanyeol’s mouth. He gulped, trying to ignore the stares they were receiving from envious girls because he was caught talking to the popular international student.

This was a first for him: the most popular boy in his grade was asking him, a chubby, socially awkward, and unattractive boy from class, to be his boyfriend.

“You don’t believe me?” Kris questions.

“I’m sorry. But I just can’t believe you’re asking me out.”

“You say that a lot don’t you,” the older asked teasingly.

“B-because we’ve never really talked before,” he mutters weakly, shying away from the other’s piercing gaze. “I didn’t think you knew who I was.” Kris hums.

“Of course I do.” Chanyeol timidly looks up. “You’ve always caught my eye, I just didn’t know how to approach you.” Chanyeol shyly smiled.

“Really,” he murmured, eyes shining. “From the day I first came to Seoul, my attention was always on you and only you because you have this type of aura that makes me want to protect you. So what do you say, will you go out with me?”

Chanyeol nodded.

“Yes. I’ll go out with you,” he whispered. Kris grinned, wiping the sauce off of Chanyeol’s cheek, enjoying the blush that was spreading quickly across Chanyeol's face.


(The beginning is somewhat similar to ‘Fool Me’, hehe, but it will change very quickly)

Quick update because I have free time. Next chapter should be up soon, maybe. Note: there will be A LOT of character development. What you see now is not what you will continue to see in the next few chapters.

Please anticipate :)