Final.

Five times Junsu got jealous and one time Yoochun did
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: Some swearing? Un-beta'd.

Five

Junsu knew that he wasn’t supposed to get jealous of his hyung. Ever since the split, Jaejoong had become more and more dependent on Yoochun. He sympathized because it wasn’t easy being ripped from his lover of so many years. He did, however, hope that they could tone down the Jaechun love a little, because quite frankly he was getting sick of it.

Four

When Junsu visited the set of Sungkyunkwan Scandal, he expected his boyfriend to greet him with a smile. Instead after the initial greeting, everyone other than Yoochun came to talk to him and thanked him for the thoughtful gesture and dug into the chicken. It was only two hours that Yoochun showed up to talk to him, arm-in-arm with Park Minyoung. Junsu silently fumed, but plastered on a fake smile for both of them. Dismissing his boyfriend’s concerned looks; he bid his goodbyes and stormed out there without making a scene.

Three

After Park Minyoung, it was Yoon Eunhye. Due to the popularity of their drama, their companies had let the rumors go on for longer than they usually would. Junsu was close to pulling his hair. If it wasn’t for his constant musical schedules, he would have gone mad and stabbed someone.

“Junsu, what’s wrong?” asked Yoochun, concerned.

“Oh, go to hell and take Yoon Eunhye-ssi with you.”

Two

One thing irked Junsu more than the rest and that was Yoochun’s ability to charm anything that breathes. That man attracted more people with his smile than flies with honey. Cursing as one more person hit on Yoochun, Junsu dragged him out of the club.

“Hey! I thought you wanted to go clubbing. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter