Hello Again

Never Knew I Love You

YG Entertainment - year 2007

 

Everyone in YG building were busy ever since their newest idol hiphop group BIGBANG starts gaining popularity.  The BB boys spends lots of years in training and they all deserve all the thing that are happening with them right now. 

Yang hyun Suk called a management meeting to tackle all the recent whirlwind kinda like situation of the company.  In the conference room, aside from the presence of his artists manager, JINUSEAN, Teddy - 1tym leader, GD - BB leader, Seven and Gummy are among them.  "Guys, first i am happy to inform you that our company is doing good in the field of entertainment industry" YG starts  " I believe that this will be the start of better future not only for me but also to all the people under this compay's wing" YG continued.  Hearing this news from their CEO everybody applauded.  As the meeting goes on YG announces his plans to debut another group same as BIGBANG.  Everybody was shocked and created some commotion inside the hall.  "hyung, you know that BB rising fame is still young and unstable, why do we need another set of the same?" Jinu's reaction. "Yeah".. everybody in unison. GD at the corner considering he's the youngest cannot react and just let his Hyungs to debate about it, also, he's not in favor about this news as well.  Upon seeing the reaction from them, YG just gave them a smirk and told them "before you blow fire on me, who told you that it will exactly the same as BB?, i want to form a female Bigbang" everybody was silenced and wait as YG continue to explain his plans. "currently we have a lot of female trainee and among them I already choose two exceptional young talents, CL and Minzy. I will includ Bom to this group as well, but still i felt that something is missing that's why i didn't even mention this plan until today to anybody.  For now, i would like to announce that for this special group, Teddy will be appointed as the main produce and I'm expecting him to help me in finding the missing link" YG announced while looking at Teddy.  Teddy just nod and aggreed, he's more than excited to show his other talent now that 1tym is currently on hiatus due to the member's military obligation..  With that YG ended the meeting and told Teddy, Jinu and Sean to follow him in his office.

 

On the way to YG's office, "hey man, have you heard about this Filipina celebrity who's currently turning Philippines upside down because of her charm".. Sean told Jinu.  "a big NO, coz i don't care.. the only thing i'm focused on at the moment is the growth of our own entertaiment" Jinu replied to Sean.. At the back of his two hyungs.. Teddy just listening to their conversation as he is in the middle of remembering the girl he met at the convenient store on his way to YG building. "Actually she's a pure blood Korean, according to the documentary they showed here in last two weeks ago" Sean informed Jinu as Jinu open the door to  YG's office.

 

As they enter, they immediately took notice of a petite girl facing her back to them standing and extended her hand and bowed to YG.  The three guys continued to walk and lined up at the side of YG's table.  From there they saw the face of this petite girl and was blown away of how pretty this girl is.  The girl glance at the 3 guys and shyly gave smile to them.  "so, Dara-shii thank you for trusting us. i will  let your contract to be prepared and i'm expecting you in two months time" YG told the girl in front of him "It's my honor Mr. YG" the girl replied.  "Oh by the way, since they are here already, i would like you to meet JINU and SEAN" YG pointing at the two gentleman as the girl bowed to them "nice meeting you, i'm Sandara Park.. please take care of me" Dara respectfully  introduce herself.  "omo, it's you.. we meet again" Dara exclaimed looking at Teddy.  "looks like i don't need to introduce you to 1tym Leader Teddy" YG teasingly smile to both of them.. "oh yeah, HELLO AGAIN.. hehehe" Teddy replied awkwardly looking at Dara. "I'm Sandara Park... I will be part of YG family soon.. please take care of me Teddy Oppa" Dara with all smile.  "see you soon Sandara -isshii and welcome to the family" JINUSEAN told Dara as she made her way to the door.  Teddy was silent after the Dara introduce herself to him and it's too late for him to say something as he saw Dara was already going out of the office. "i have the feeling that this will not be our last Hello" Teddy to himself and smile which earns a confused look from his hyungs "WHAT!?" he exclaimed to them.. "nothing" they replied and smile

"I invited you three here to discuss what i have said a while ago in the meeting" YG says to the three "Hyung, about this Sandara Park joining the company, will she part of the group you're planning.. well she is really famous and known in the Philippines already so it's not hard to introduce her here" Sean asked YG and Teddy got excited upon hearing this. "no she will be under our company as an actress not as a singer" he replied to Sean.  Teddy didn't understand why he felt sad upon hearing what YG said that she will be an actress and not as singer but then he just ignored it at the end.

 

 

A/N

Hi i know it's a boring chap but i'm hoping that as the story progress it will be as exciting as the other fanfics here...

 

Chapter 2 - Preview

"oops.. i'm sorry i wasn't looking" Dara apologized to the person she just bumped on at the hallway without looking

"it's ok but next time take care and look at where you're going" Teddy told Dara

Dara just nod and about to walk away but then Teddy grabbed her arm.  As soon as he grabbed her hand, a tear drops at the back of his hand....