I'm Grateful That I'm With You

New Year Kiss

I opened my eyes slowly as the light rediated through the translucent blue curtains. I could felt the chill cold air from my thick blanket. I checked my Line with Hanbin and send him a good morning chat. While waiting for him to reply, I read back our old chat and laughed silently. 20 minutes passed by and he didn't reply back. After struggling with unbearable laziness, I woke up with messy hair and eye bogger. Walking to bathroom, I took my towel and yawned. After the refreshing warm bath, I wore my colorful winter sweater that Hanbin bought from Japan paired with dark blue skinny jeans. I sat on makeup table's chair and put on morning skin lotion and sprayed moisturizer from Etude House.

 

''Aeri-ah ~! Come down and have breakfast!" . I heard omma called me from down strairs. Swiftly, I combed my silky hair after I sprayed some hair oil and went to kitchen.

 

Appa saw me came down stairs and greeted, "happy new year and good morning, darling.." He then read back his news paper. I replied him after siting down, ''Happy new year, good morning!" Without delaying a second, I took tuna sandwich which my omma prepared beforehand. I let out a moan to indicate that the sandwich is scrumptious. She smiled and told me to eat more. My omma no need to say that actually. I definitely ate more.

 

While munching, I checked back my Line and yes, Hanbin still didn't reply back. "Aishhh this kid!"

 

"Wae?", omma asked as she slurped her warm green tea. I shook my head and said nothing.

 

- YOU POV -

What's wrong with this kid?! Is he still sleeping? It's already past afternoon and he didn't reply nor read my chat. Wait until we meet! I definitely will sulk with you!

 

I relaxed myself on my bed while staring blankly to the ceiling. "This is not supposed to be happen. I thought that Hanbin and I will have a lovely romantic new year throughout the day as he didn't have a single schedule nor training today. YG sajangnim gave all the trainees and staffs day off.. Hanbin-ah, bogoshipeo..". We haven't met for 2 weeks as I was really busy with school's project and study group. Well, I could say that I'm targeted student for my school. 

 

Unconsciously, my tears fell down, rolling on my chubby fair cheek. I cried. It's really hurt when we missed someone and we couldn't meet them. Fortunately, my best friend asked me to hang out at Hongdae. I jumped on my bed as finally someone is there to cheer me! I got ready for half an hour and got out from house with the same clothes and white winter jacket.

 

''You're not late as usual..'', Youngjae greeted me while standing infront of my house.

"So you want me to get ready late for next time hang out?", I as I bumped his chest.

"If like that, there will be no next time hang out.", he teased me back. 

 

I glared at him and he started to run away. Well, he's my only male best friend in the whole world, Jung Youngjae. We went to Hongdae by bus. As soon as we arrived, our eyes glued at all the stuffs that been sold there. There were winter fashions, accessories and street food. Who could resist all the seductive stuffs? I took this opportunity to forget Hanbin, for awhile. I changed my phone's mode to silence as I didn't want anybody to disturb my hang out with Youngjae.

 

Youngjae and I bought some clothes and accessories that suited this winter season. We also ate tteokbokki and fish cakes that widely sold at Hongdae. 

"Ah, Youngjae-ah! That one!", I shouted while pointing straight to a stall.

"Mwonde?", Youngjae asked as he looked at the stall. "Ahhh, hotteok? Gaja!'', he pulled my arm as he walked first. Hotteok is my favourite Korean pastry! Youngjae was willing to pay for it. He bought me two hotteok. We sat down on a bench and munched on our hotteok. I smiled as I ate it as it was really scrumptious and I haven't eat it for awhile. Youngjae ate it deliciously too.

 

Out of the blue, I felt my phone vibrated. I took out from my pocket and checked it. Hanbin called me! My eyes widen and I stopped munching. Plus, I had 13 missed calls from him too. Hanbin called again. I picked up.

 

"Yeoboseyo."

"Aeri-ahhh ~ Neo oedi-ya?", he talked carefully.

"Na? I'm hanging out with Youngjae. At Hongdae."

"Mwo?! Yahhh ~! Among all your friends, why must it be Youngjae?!" 

"Wae? He's my bestie..", I defended Youngjae.

 

Hanbin is always jealous if I'm with Youngjae. Just like how Bona jealous if Chanyoung is with Eunsang.

 

"Aishhh ~ Neo.. Nevermind. Aeri, let's meet at Hangang Park now."

"Wae? Don't you busy?"

"I'm not busy now.. I'll wait at Hangang Park, nae?"

 

As I missed him damn much, I decided to meet him. I told to Youngjae and he wanted to accompany me. We didn't realised that the day was already dark and our watch showed 10 minutes past 7. I was grateful that Younjae accompanied as Hongdae to Hangang Park is 30 minutes away and it was a bit dangerous for me to go alone.

 

From afar, Hanbin can be seen with somebody. A guy. Youngjae walked beside me, closely. Hanbin saw us and got up to greet me. Nope, he hugged me. Tightly.

 

"Long time no see.. Geu donghan ottoekhae jinnaeni..", Hanbin sang 'Long Time No See' as he smiled at me sweetly.

"Heyyy Aeri-ah!"

 

Jinhwan oppa waved at me as he walked closer. He look so adorable with his new hair style and cute purple beanie.

 

"You guys need time together. Errr ~ Youngjae, come. Accompany me.", Jinhwan oppa said that as he embraced Youngjae's shoulder and walked away. As Youngjae much more taller than Jinhwan oppa, they look like siblings while Jinhwan oppa embraced Youngjae's shoulder.

"Aeri-ahhh ~! Don't forget to call me!", Youngjae shouted from afar and being dragged by Jinhwan oppa. I nodded and laughed at him.

 

Hanbin and I sat on a bench near to Han River. Hanbin broke the silence between us.

 

"Mianhae for not spending time with you on new year like you wanted to..", Hanbin talked while staring at me with his clear pretty eyes.

"Aniyo. I can understand that you're DAMN busy preparing for your debut. I can only hope that you'll not forget me as soon as you get famous and meet new girls.", I stared blankly towards Han River.

"Yahhh ~ How can you say that? We're together no matter what! Don't think negative about me.."

"Then how about you think negatively about me and Youngjae?'', I stared him hardly.

"Well, both of you sooooo close together.. and.. you always.. hang out together.. and.. leaving me.. alone.. Ah! He also kissed you!", he stuttered as he also stuggled to stare me back.

"We kissed when we were young! Admit it. You're jealous!'', I patted his shoulder hardly while laughing.

''M.. mwo?! You kissed at 13 years old and that's young?!  M.. me jealous?! Maldo andwae!", he looked away.

 

Well actually I didn't know why we kissed that time. Anyway, I always thought he's s cute when he lied about his real feeling. I brought something out of my shopping bags and gave it to Hanbin.

 

"Ige mwonde?", he asked me as he looked at the plastic bag. 

"It's for Hanbyul. Make sure you give it to her. Don't forget!"

 

He opened a bit of the small plastic bag to see what's inside.

 

"Ohhh ~ Hairbands for her. So cute ~! Gomawo Aeri-ah!'', he smiled and put it carefully inside his bagpack. He then turned his head facing me. Oh no! His puppy eyes and small pout.

"Any gift for me?", aegyo voice attack!

 

I seriously couldn't handle his aegyo! He's too adorable and I couldn't resist it!

 

"Eob..seo.. Seonmul eobseo!", I looked at him calmly but actually deep inside my heart, I screamed and pleaded him to stop his aegyo!

Suddenly, his face expression soften and he held my hands. He leaned forward.

"You do have gift for me..", his deep voice.

 

In the nick of time, his plum lips met my cherry red lips. We kissed. His right hand was at my left cheek. He then proceed to passionate kiss. It was delicious. I was satisfied until my tears fell down again. I guess he let go of the kiss because his hand felt my tears. He looked me in the eyes.

 

"Why you're crying?''

''It's because.. I.. miss you.. pabo-ya..''

 

He wiped all of my salty tears and smile thus saying, ''Na jeongmal mianhae for letting you missing me so much. I also miss you, Aeri.."

I saw his eyes teary and BAAAM! His tears fell down. I was surprised and laughed at him. I wiped his tears and immediately hugged him as tight as I could. He then accompanied me back home.

 

"You'll eat this cake right?"

"I'm on diet. I'll throw it in garbage."

"You're mean! You know how long I decided to choose and buy this delicious strawberry cake. It's your fave right?"

"Arasseo I'll eat it.. By the way, gomawo for the gift. The diary is surely cute!''

"Gomawo also for your gift. The kiss!"

"Yahhh ~! Don't say it out loud! It's embarrassing.."

"Hahaha ~! You're cute! I do really love the new year kiss. Definitely a good start for our relationship this year.. Saranghae Aeri-ahhh.."

 

________________________________________________________________________

Do you like it? It's not much but I really hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading. Love from Hanbin and Jinhwan ~  (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥♥