Final

Quiet New Years

Luhan looks down at his phone.

"11:55" He says, his breath freezing in the night air. He looks up at the house in front of him. He gives a small smile before taking the spare key out from under the welcome mat. He unlocks the door with his gloved hands and makes his way inside. The house is quiet. There are only a few lights on to pierce the darkness. 

Luhan sets the bouquet of flowers and champange on the kitchen counter. 

"you" he calls.

No response

Luhan walks over to the steps. He looks up to see darkness. 

"you" He calls again while ascending the steps.

Luhan walks down the hallway towards your bedroom. The door silently creeks as Luhan peers into your bedroom.

Through the dark he can see an evident human sized lump under your covers. Luhan chuckles slightly before taking a seat on the edge of your bed. He stares at your sleeping figure. Your chest moving up and down in time with his heartbeat, your gentle carefree face, and your soft pink lips. 

"Silly. You fell asleep."

Luhan gently tucks a few strands of hair behind your ear.

"I wanted to be your midnight kiss."

Luhan leans down and places a light kiss on your lips. He turns to leave when he hears a rustle. He looks back to see your eyes flutter open.

"Luhan?" The clock down stairs chimes. "Happy New Year," you say with a drowsy smile.

Luhan once again lets out a breathy laugh.

"Happy New Year baobei."

"Cuddles?" You say childishly.

"Cuddles." Luhan replys with a large grin.

Luhan snuggles under the covers and pulls you towards his chest before drifting off to dreamland.

A/N: Hi people. Soooo I wanted to do a cute little Luhan one-shot for New Years. I'm a couple minutes after midnight buuuut oh well. Anyways HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! My neighbors are setting off big fireworks right now (the ball just dropped in NYC) and its really cool. I think we can all agree that 2014 was a y year, but hopefully 2015 will be better. I wish everyone a happy, healthy, and love-filled new year. Saranghae. Night peeps.