And Now .....

I expect.

"Ryeowook-ssi. Why are you not texting?!" Hanyeon shouted while crying.

She keeps texting him but she didn't receive any reply from him.

"I dont know why when he entered college. He changed! He's acting like he has NO GIRLFRIEND" She thought.

She texted RyeoWook again ....

"Yah! Text me or else! ...."

"Or else what?" He replied immediately.

She was shocked and blurted out, "Or else I'll break up with YOU!!" ..

"Then GO!" He replied like he's really serious.

A tear started to fall from her eyes maybe because of the fact he let her go easily.

"Don't you love me anymore?" She texted him.

"I dont know." He replied coldly.

"Stop acting like that! Its not a good joke Kim RyeoWook!" She replied like she wants to punch his face.

"Im not joking. If you want to broke up with me then GO" he said.

"You want that huh?! Ok then Im breaking up with you and dont you ever text me again." She said.

He did what she say. She never thought that he would do this thing. Because of pride, She didnt text him too.

 

After 2 days, She tried to ask her classmate, Sulli what to do 

And she said, "Just try to text him. Say what you feel atleast you have said what do you want to say."

She obeyed what she said, "Ryeowook-sii? Are you mad at me?" She texted him sadly.

"Im not mad at you. In fact, I missed you!" He replied.

As she read his text, She felt happy. She thought that everything will be better now.

"Im sorry for what i've done. Its just because of anger. I want to be with you again. Is there still a chance?" She asked.

"Sorry. There's no more chance. I also need a time for myself." He replied.

"NO! I know that there is still a chance. TELL ME! I already swallowed my pride! What else do you want?" ..

"Sorry. I dont want to be with you anymore."

 

As she read those texts. She cried, asking herself  "He doesnt want to be with me? Why? Why cant he forgive me? Maybe Im such an idiot. I never think twice before I broke up with him. Now Im regretting"

 

She called Sulli.

"Yah! Huhuu. I've done what you said. But it doesnt work out well."

"I didnt tell you that once you said your feelings to him. It will work out well."

"Im so stupid. Why you didnt tell it to me?! I expect. I assume. But ... :( I dont know." She cried louder.

"Aish! Stop crying HanYeon. It wouldnt help you! :o Here: Forget him. Okay? Keep yourself busy. Do the things that you're doing before you met him. You're a kpop fan. right? Then go. Busy yourself. Fangirling. If its the only think you can do to forget that RyeoWook. Stop crying.  Okay? Iloveyou! "

"Arasseo. :') Thank You!"

 

She ended the call. She obeyed again what Sulli said. She busy herself, fangirling. Yes, It works. But whenever she see his pictures. She wanted to cry.

"Damn those mem'ries :(" She mumbled.

 

Weeks had passed, she's still in the moving on process but now Less Tears, More Happiness.

 

"From now on, I shouldnt have my boyfriend. I should focus on my studies && if ever I will have a boyfriend. I'll be sure that it should look like my bias. Kekeke~" She mumbled and smiled.

 

While walking in the hallway, She was reading her notes when somebody bumped her.

"Oh. Im sorry" Someone said.

"Ahhh. Its okay." She said and ran away.

"Ahhhh! I think I will eat what I've said awhile ago. He looks like GongChan of B1A4" She thought.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh. Yeah! :) Sorry for my fail story again. Forgive me. Im not a PRO. :') Thank You!