Protect you

New Year Special~

 

 

Once Taehyung got home from work on the 31st of December in that night he hurriedly ran to the kitchen only to witness his lover arranging the table with the foods and once the firecrackers and the fireworks all started the younger quickly duck and covered his ears with his hands. Taehyung quickly ran to Jungkook's side and hugged him and to tell him that everything was okay.

"Ssshh it's okay baby I'm here" The older soothed while he rubbed the younger's back to calm him.

but the loud sound of the firecrackers just won't stop, well it is New Year after all.

Jungkook could only cry and burry his face on his lover's chest while he was caged inside the older's embrace.

"It's okay I'm here, come on let's go to the bedroom" Taehyung backed away a little to take a look at the other.

Jungkook looked up still sobbing with those puffy lips, chubby cheeks and teary doe eyes. Ha so cute.

Taehyung would say it our loud but this wasn't the right time to say it, so he just smiled and pulled the younger inside their room.

 

 

The two sat on the bed while waiting for the noises to stop, Taehyung was leaning on the headbord while Jungkook was leaning on his chest. The older wrapped his arms around the younger's waist and pulled him closer to his body.

he was whispering sweet words and words to encourage the younger and to tell him that it was okay and that there's nothing to be afraid of.

Jungkook wasn't crying like before but every time he would jolt from the firecrackers.

Taehyung positioned hisself to lay down and covered the both of them with the comforter, he grabbed the younger's hand to wrap it around his waist while he did the same to Jungkook, he gently pushed the younger's head to the crook of his neck and the other didn't oblige but only pressed his body in Taehyung.

"It's okay my Kookie, it will be over soon just sleep for the meantime. Don't worry I will protect you no need to be afraid my baby" Taehyung whispered and tightened the hug.

The crying stopped he could hear the other's sniffing die down little by little and he could sense that the younger was already asleep.

He kissed his lover's temple and smiled. Cute.