Am I Forgiven Yet?

Her Revenge (Special)

"Honey~" A call from a female could be heard in the mansion.

"COMING DEAR" Another frantic, male voice echoed throughout the empty hallways.

Light waited in her office patiently, a sly smile creeping up her face. She watched as a sweaty Jongin appeared in the doorway ready to fulfill her wishes.

"Honey, since the maids and the butlers are all out in vacation, and even our little daughter is out with her grandmother for the summer, I can't seem to be able to do simple things without getting up from my chair. And you know I'm busier than you are, I can't possibly waste a second getting up to do things like, say, getting water." Light said disgustingly sweetly. Jongin was so tempted to roll his eyes, but because they were on the brink of real divorce, he kept his eyes in place.

"Yes dear, I understand. What do you need?" Jongin replied wearily.

Light smirked. "Oh, you didn't get the hint? The heat is getting to me, can you get a nice cold glass of water?" She kept the 'sweet' tone.

Jongin sighed. Light heard.

"Oh? You are too tired to do simple things for your own wife? Is your tiredness more important than me being able to file a divorce anytime I want?" Light smiled as she saw horror on Jongin's face. Expected.

"NO no no I'll get the water right now I'm not tired at al I swear!" And with that he disappeared from the doorframe. Light chuckled.

"You see? This is why you don't cheat on me. You're lucky I decided to give you chance. If I didn't love you so much you and I would've been strangers by now." And with that she continuedarrow-10x10.png to work on her upcoming presentation.


For punishment, that doesn't seem so bad, right? Just ordering your husband around. 

But it gets bad when it turns out like this:

"Honey, I'm a bit hungry, can you get me a little snack that I could nibble on while working?"

"Jongin, it's getting a bit hot don't you think? Could you please turn on the air conditioner?"

"Oh? You think it's fine? Do I have to remind you that I can make your life a living hell if I wanted to? You do know my business is more successful than yours right? I can do more stuff than you can ;)"

"Dear, could you turn it off now? It's quite chilly and I can't focus on my presentation."

Request after request, threat after threat, literally after every 5 seconds. 

This nearly drove Jongin crazy, but he had to keep his sanity for the sake of keeping the life he has right now, and not to end up living hell.

"Coming~"

"Right away hun."

"Of course dear."

"Oh no not at all, I'll go do it right away."

You would go crazy by now wouldn't you?

And the worst part it, it was barely midday.


"Phew, finished my presentation, I guess I should take a little lunch break." Light got up from her office chair and stretched a bit.

"Jongin~" In a matter of seconds he came to the door.

"Let's eat lunch!" You could see the relief in his expression. Light chuckled and kissed his cheek for a little 'fighting'.

"I'll cook for y-"

"No, it's fine, I can cook for myself."

"What about me?" Jongin gave Light the puppy dog look. Well, a puppy with heavy dark circles.

"Hey, I may be a lady but I don't have much time to make food for me and you. You make your own." Jongin's face dropped and he almost let out a grumble.

Almost.

Instead of responding, Jongin quietly got up from the chair he didn't notice he sat down on, and trudged to their other kitchen.

"Now I understand why we decided to have two kitchens." He said under his breath once he reached it. He had so little energy left, he really needed the food, but he barely had any energy to even make the food. He just opened the fridge and took out some loaves and jam. He spread the jam on one loaf and put it in his mouth. He spread jam on another, and carried while he put the remaining loaves and jam back into the fridge. He bit into the loaf that was already in his mouth and tried to savor the flavor in his tired mouth. (tired cus his entire body was just dead, not anything else, you erted thinkers. he ain't gay in this )

He finally took his last bite of the second loaf, when not even a second later he heard another call, from no one but the one and only, Light. He sighed and swallowed.

"Coming dear." He had more energy than when he first started eating but he was still tired. He took his coffee that he had made while eating his bread and walked over to where the voice came from.

"You called?" Light looked at the coffee in Jongin's hand and realized how exhausted he must be. Still, Light decided to continuearrow-10x10.png to torture him.

"Hmm, could I also get a cup of coffee? Oh? You got made yourself some coffee and didn't even offer some to me? Do I mean so little to you? Does this-" She held up a divorce file sheet "mean so little to you?" She smiled sweetly as she watched Jongin's eyes grow.

"Wh-N-I-H-No! Wait no I'll go make you coffee right away I should've noticed you were also worn out from making your presentation and you have 2 more to make-"

"Just go and make me the coffee." Light shooed Jongin away because 1. his babbling started to get annoying 2. she actually had to work on her 2 presentations.


This went on all afternoon. Light continuedarrow-10x10.png to ask Jongin to do simple-and sometime's weird and pointless-things for her-all the while threatening him about various things, and the drained Jongin completing these tasks without complaint.

At the moment, Jongin was sitting down on his office chair, relaxing for the few precious seconds before Light asks him something. He was just sitting down, and he took a deep breath. Wait. Is that? Is that food? Did? Jongin smelled food while taking his deep breath, and now he wasn't sure whether he was just going crazy or he actually did smell food. He concluded that he was going crazy because, Light was obviously working on her last presentation and if she wanted dinner she would make Jongin make it for her as punishment. So, he just sat, awaiting his next task. 

"Jongin~" Oh boy. What else could she possibly want? Jongin walked over to Light's office-to find it empty.

"Huh?" That's when he got a huge whiff of pork spine stew. His favorite stew dish.

"OhmygodnowaydidsheactuallycookfoodamIimaginingthesmellamIgoingcrazy?" To confirm that he was going crazy, he slowly walked to the kitchen, knowing that there will be nothing there.

However, he was surprised to see a table full of food, and his beautiful wife smiling at him-a real, loving smile.

"I worked you hard today, didn't I? Here's a reward for bearing with me today." Jongin thought he would cry. He wanted to cry. He almost did. Instead, he sat down, took his spoon, and dipped it in the stew. He took it out and drank the little bit from his spoon, and he felt tears forming in his eyes. 

By now you'd expect to wolf down the food right?

Well, I think the answer to this is obvious, he didn't.

And I think it's also obvious why he didn't, he was still loyal to his wife.

So, instead of consuming more of his favorite food/reward, he looked up at Light and spoke softly.

"Am I forgiven yet?"