– A Wistful Longing for You and I -

COMPLETE.... [Hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter
  People, who destined to meet, will eventually meet. We left each other as if we’d never return. But in the end, we meet each other......................................again (Birth of Beauty Ep.19) ∞ "Yeol.... Please, don't go...."

"Don't leave me again......"

Myungsoo falls down on the snowy street, although he tries to chase him with all his might, he couldn't pursue Sungyeol.

He's breaking down,

While he’s considering the best way for him is to forget Sungyeol, when he tries to leave all of their memories, Sungyeol reappeared in front of him. God shows the path that he must going through; the aim isn't to forget the past, but to fix the consequences of his mistakes on the past.

His right path always has Sungyeol in it.

He cries, clutching his chest tightly.

He even can't feel the blowing cold wind; nor the snow can't freeze his tears.

 

"Geez, Soo`ah...!!"

Mrs. Kim who has been waiting at the door this entirely time, runs to Myungsoo who walks in, shivering.

Mrs. Kim can feel the cold from Myungsoo's body. He chases Sungyeol without his coat, his shoes, without considering the circumstances for himself. He just doesn't want Sungyeol to go; he just doesn't want Sungyeol to leave him again.

"Oemma....." he whispers with his trembling voice.

 

Mrs. Kim takes him to the guest room, making him to sit on the edge of the bed, and helps him take off his socks. She dries his wet hair because of the snow with a towel, the anxiety illustrated on her face clearly.

“Hurry... changes your clothes or you’ll catch a cold. I’ll make something warm for you.”

Mrs. Kim turns around to leave the room, Myungsoo grabs her wrist.

“Oemma....” his voice almost disappeared.

“He leaves me again..”

Mrs. Kim wraps Myungsoo’s pale-cold face in her hands,

“No, he doesn’t. Don't be too quick to conclude anything, don't rush everything, Soo`ah. He’ll come back if he’s ready. This is his home, after all. Trust me, he’ll come back.”

Mrs. Kim ensures him, her eyes glitters with tear but she still smiles to her son.

 

Mrs. Kim embraces his son on his shoulders. Myungsoo buries his head in her waist, his eyes b with tears. Since he came to Sapporo, he only gets confusion, curiosity, and lots of sadness. It's so tormenting for him.

Mrs. Kim his hair, her eyes teary as she says,

"I know both of you are meant to be together. No matter how fate gives a deep pain and a long sorrowful way for both of you, but you already have a bond that can't be denied again. God gave both of you: Soo Yeol and Soo Hyeon. Everything will work out somehow, now you just have to fight to bring him back to you, I know he still loves you, Soo`ah."

 

Myungsoo releases his mother's arms, looks at her.

"Soo Hyeon.... She's sick...? I even never see her, don't know her face, I want to see her, Oemma. I want to know her condition.."

"You'll see her, but I think Sungyeol is there right now. Let me call him first to see if it’s okay if you want to meet Hyeonnie now."

Mrs. Kim looks at him, caressing his cheek lovingly.

"Now, go change your clothes, hm."

She smiles and gently squeezes his hand before leaves him alone.

 

Myungsoo opens his suitcase, changes his clothes. He takes a deep breath, and gets out of the guest room. He walks to his old room; opens the door quietly and approaching the little-Yeollie who's still in his peaceful sleep. He sneaks under the blanket, lying down beside the little feature and grabbing the little body in his arms, softly.

His heart is aching so much.

Myungsoo kisses the top of his head before staring at his innocent face. He remembers the way he blinks his eyes, the way he looks at Myungsoo, just like the way Sungyeol did.

"Yeollie ..."

He tries not to cry.

Myungsoo’s Pov.

My heart cries slowly.

Like an idiot, even though I knew I love you .. Why did I still do those terrible things to you?

I never ceased regretting. I’m so lost without you, these past three years. Now I know for sure, my first and only love is You.

 

I'd become upset with my heart for being so weak. Why I should be weak, while all of that happened because of me. I did that to you, to us, to myself. But why my tears fall because of the pain..? I shouldn't feel this pain, right..?

Is this pain because I love you too much ..?

I know it's too late to regret it all, it's useless if I always reproaching myself again and again.

 

But, now I know you are here.

You know I'm here.

So, please tell me.. it’s not too late for me to ask for your forgiveness, I was so.. so.. so.. wrong.

I always hope that you'll come home, because you never say goodbye to me, (please never say goodbye to me),

Even I'm the one who made you went away,

Yet.. I keep waiting for you to come back, all of this time.

 

Even if you can't forgive me, even you don't want to forgive me,

But please, don't ever go far away anymore, where I can't find you

It can't happen like this, when we are in the same place, so close.

Please don't leave me....again.

 

I'm sorry that I had hurt you, and all the pain that I put you through.. I don't know how yo

Please log in to read the full chapter