Gizibe's Goodbye

Fake [A Girl From Porcelain]

“Tao...” - sweetly whispered SooRi.

“Yes?” - he replied.

“Tomorrow will be my last concert”

“Gizibe...”

“Tao, I'm tired. I'm retreating.”

“But...”

“Don't even dare to cry at my funeral.”

“What?!”

“Yes, what you've heard. Bye, my kitten” - SooRi pecked Tao's lips and ran into the dark night.

Tao caught up in the moment and didn't understand what just happened. He didn't really like SooRi, but he didn't want her to kill herself, because their band would need to stop playing without her. Or they would need to spend countless hours looking for new vocalist, who would be even better than SooRi, for fans known as Gizibe.

When Tao got back home, he didn't speak with any of his family members and just went up to his room. He locked himself inside, because he didn't want anybody to disturb him. It was midnight and he went to the window, because he thought he might see stars. However, a beautiful and magical voice caught his attention. He looked straight and saw a girl, who was singing in her room. Tao opened his window so he could hear better. He realized that it was his new neighbour JinJi. The guy already saw her at school and knew she was year younger than him. Also, she moved here maybe two weeks ago with her parents and little brother.

“Hey there” - Tao tried to greet the girl.

“O-oh, h-hi!” - she jumped a little, startled by Tao.

“You have a beautiful voice.”

“Thank you” - she looked down, avoiding eye contact, but suddenly raised her head - “You! Are you from FAKE?!”

“Well, I guess so” - Tao giggled and then remembered his band's current situation and problem with vocalist - “How would you feel about singing in FAKE?”

“Me?! But you already have Gizibe...” - JinJi trailed off, almost falling out of the window, because her little brother jumped onto her back.

“Sister has a boyfriend! Sister has a boyfriend!” - he sang.

“You! I hate you! You little idiot, get out of my room!” - she screamed at her sibling.

The little boy pouted, but JinJi kicked him out and turned to Tao, saying sorry. However, the guy was climbing onto the tree, that grew between their windows. He reached girl's window and got into her room.

“So, do we have a deal?” - he asked, looking down at JinJi.

“What about Gizibe?”

“She decided to quit. Tomorrow will be her last concert.” - he answered nonchalantly.

“I'm not so sure...” - JinJi looked at the carpet.

“Think about it” - Tao said, kissed JinJi's cheek without a warning and got back to his room.


 

§ annyeonghaseyo eveyrbody! so this is the first chapter. i know it's very short, but i hope you like it! ^^ *hides in shame*. plz don't forget to comment!! <33 love u all :3

btw tao-oppa is soooooo handsome aNDsjcbcnx! *blushes*

 

*done with soori's *

soooooo cute omo!!3!! <33333 wish i could get a kiss on a cheek``¬ just look at that smile!~~~ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻