More Than a First Kiss

Change of Heart




Your hands reached automatically to his jawline. You held them there, tracing  it with your fingers. "Did you wish for this?"
"For what?" You asked
"For this moment" You smiled.  You didn't open up to him about your feelings about him until this year.  
"Jongin-ah..."Your voice cracked.
" Don't think about it. Let's just enjoy this."
How were you suppose to handle this? Those painful memories of the hatred you had for him mixed with the rejection  his family had of you after finding out you had hated him sointo your conversation. You wrapped your arms around him tightly as some tears rolled down  onto his shirt.  He pulled you back slowly. “Don’t, please . . .,” he begged for you not to cry. His eyes were misty when you looked up to him, so you  decided to stop before it got worse. “I’m sorry. . . I forgot . . . I’m sorry.” You should enjoy. He’s right.  If only he smiled to assure you that he was alright instead of looking so intent. A sudden warm feeling was felt on your cheeks as he cupped them with his bare hands. He leaned down and kissed you with a deep draining kiss that played with your emotions. Every memory of him came to you. Your kisses were like they were forbidden, your hugs, your love for each other.

Jong In why are you so tender and sweet? All these years you had been quiet because you thought he wouldn't accept you.  You had wondered countless of times before what would happen if you never met him. At first you wanted him out of your sight and hid your feelings with hate but now you know. You know that your feelings are real and sincere and so are his. 
He removed his lips and he whispered, “Should we go now?” His soft words once again covered your heart with content and it still excited you. It wasn't over yet. You held his hand and laid a kiss on his nose.

I followed him wherever he led me hand in hand , until he stopped. 
"____, remember this place?" He chuckled while staring at you.
You were surrounded by sand and the blue ocean.
You smiled and nodded, "Of course... we spent a lot of times here."
Kai and you met here whenever you could and stopped by his parents house. It was your "secret" place to meet after long days of work.
"Oh, then you must remember this-" He leaned towards your face and pulled your body with his arms to him.
He pecked your lips then slowly connected them with yours closer and closer each second. 
You reached your hands to his neck as your toes curled underneath the damp sand.
Our first kiss.
Our kisses grew stronger and we indulged on our lips.
"I love you so much." He never let go of you.
"Me too, I love you."
Kai led you to the room without any empty space between each other. His arms blocked your side views as you noticed he  restrained you against the wall. 
He kissed you softly and ventured to you earlobe teasing you leaving you with tingling sensations  throughout your body.
Soon his hands caressed you in places he never had touched then carried you onto the bed.
He continued slowly underneath your dress; drifting his fingers  everywhere he could.
He pressed his lips on to your neck and made traces by your chest .
You  left your hands on his chest as you bit your lower lip resisting the pleasurable sensation he made you have with every touch. 
The tenderness of his moves made you weaker each time and even worse when both of you removed a clothing.
He continued leaving you lovable kisses on your body saying repeatedly the words you loved to hear until the next morning.
Knowing that your bodies, souls, and minds were moving together in one  with lust made you feel like you were on an edge of a cliff.
When the morning came, you awoke with his face right next to yours.
He was already looking at you when you woke up.
"Goodmorning!" He chuckled.
"Kai...Uh Goodmorning." You blushed and immediately covered your face with the blanket.
"Stop it... don't hide yourself!" He slightly yelled whining.
You automatically thought of the times before when you hid yourself in every way to him. You were afraid of what could happen if you said you loved him or if it was truly how you felt. You changed now and you were going to show him more of you everyday you had with him. 

Kai had given up on waiting for you so he  slowly went underneath the sheets. He had trapped you in his arms by your waist and could not stop giggling.
He quickly removed the blanket from your faces. 
Kai pointed at you, "You have lipstick on your face..." He laughed; kissing the mark on your cheek.
You joined him laughing and hugging him tightly , knowing that everything was going to be okay now.



Note:(Hope you enjoyed!! ^.^ Please read my other Kai oneshot if you like this one. :D
~ Thanks for reading! Gifs do not belong to me)