★☆.7.☆★ What a day !!

school luv
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕~

Hi everyone~ first of all i want to thank YoonSooWan nim , ShinHaRi nim , heegunsungnim XD , nurhannan02 nim , miriix3 nim , maumoyaa nim for wishing me to recover fast . Sorry if i misspelled your names , and i added the word ' nim ' at the back of your name just because i want to show you my respects  😉😉 ...

I'm still recovering , it's still hurts but fortunately it's getting better . My mom told me to get some rest but i can't help . I missed you guys ( eww...cheesy , right ? Hahahaa ) . So another chapter .

And thank you all for reading this fic , i hope you enjoy . Greetings from ... i'll reveal where i'm from on the next chapter if you're interested . 😜😜 . 

This chapter has about 4 kiss scenes , so excuse me if it's too fast or too much .

 

~♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕~

Youngji's P.O.V

After a few boring months ...

I ran to my locker to get my homework . I left it in my locker , and it's freaking mathematics . The teacher was Miss Nana and she is a very scary teacher . She often gets mad . When she gets mad , she will scream your eardrums out but she's really kind when she's kind . She got two really different personalities , and you should never want to make her show her 2nd personality .

I was deep in thoughts when i tripped over something and fell . I decided to just hurry up but when i look up , i saw a boy . I wanted to stand up when i realized my knee was bleeding because of the friction between my knee and the rusty locker . It hurts . The white tiles i was kneeling on was stained with blood . . The teacher's gonna make me clean this .

I looked up and looked at the boy's nametag . Song Min Ho . I know him . He was the owner of this school's only child . He's one of the most naughty boys in this school . And he wasn't kicked out of the school because of the fact that his father owns the school .

I tried to move myself backwards but my knee damn hurts . I can see Mino smirked . He asked people to call him Mino as he think Minho is lame and not like himself . Anyways , the distance between us is not that close . But close enough for him to hear my shaky breath . 

He tooked a step closer and another step . He was now just in front of me , but the difference is i'm sitting and he's standing . That's when he kneeled down and look straight into my eyes . I glared at him .

" What do you want ", i spitted at him .

" Just some revenge ", Mino smirked and took a glance at my lips . Then he smiled again .

" Revenge "

" Yes , because you knew i liked you and yet you pretend like you don't know . So i'm saying that i want some attention from you ", he laughed . Mino trailed his hand on my face and down to my neck and pulled back his hand . His eyes stayed at my lips .

I kept my eyes close . Where is everyone when i needed them . Just anyone . I backed her head , trying to avoid Mino's touch . I opened my eyes to see Mino staring at my lips .

" Why can't you look at me even once like you looked at Mark before ? Why can't you hug me like you hugged Mark before ? " Why not me , Youngji?  Why ? ", Mino shouted . He was crying with anger .

" Because i hate you ", i answered in a shaky breathe . I was helding in the pain from my knee . 

" So , i'm going to have my revenge ", Mino moved a little bit more closer . The distance was so small that if any of us move , our lips will touch . I bit my lips . He smirked . I closed my eyes . I just hope this ends fast . He closed our distance and i could feel him breathing against me .

Suddenly the feeling disappeared. I opened my eyes to see Mark punching Mino . Mino fighted back but Mark's stronger than him . So Mark pinned him down and beat him hard . 

After a while , i can hear Mino panting . Mark walked towards me and hugged me . I cried on his shoulder . I have a lot of stalkers , and they followed me to my house , but nobody had tried to kiss me before . Except for Jackson of course . But he's not that scary . He was still a bright and cheerful friend to me .

" Why can't i have you , Youngji ? It's not like you have a boyfriend or - " 

Mark pulled away from the hug and interrupted Mino ," She's taken , so get lost ", Mark cursed him in one breathe . I can see shockness in Mino's face . Of course he would be shocked , why shouldn't he ? Like Mark never really talks to people at school except for me and Jackson . But he's cursing him . And they never had a talk before . Wow , Mark Tuan .

" By who ? "

" Me ", Mark replied without hesitation . I looked at him . Since when ? But i didn't deny it . I just let him .

" Prove it . Anyone could say like that , it's easy . Even i can say that Youngji's mine ", Mino challenged Mark . Mark doesn't like to be challenged . He loves to be the best . He hates if some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter