(_|_)

Experience
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Unnie.”

“Mm?”

 

Sooyoung looked at her dongsaeng while she munched on her snack. She noticed that Yoona was staring at her with a grin across her face. It made the older one to feel uneasy that she had to throw a cushion on the doe-eyed girl’s face. “Y–Yah!”

 

“I got you again!” Yoona giggled mischievously as she hugged the cushion. “Unnie, you’re so–”

 

“AHHHH!” A wild Tiffany came out from her room as she was lifting up a stool above her head. As the usual, she startled the two shikshins whenever she made a shocking appearance. She ran to the front door and placed the stool there. “Yulbaby is coming!” She went to get her Totoro stuffed toy that was on the single couch in the living room before she went to sit on the stool. Tiffany stared at the front door intensely as both Yoona and Sooyoung looked at each other awkwardly afterwards. Sooyoung went back to watch the TV while Yoona was still confused with her other unnie’s behavior.

 

“Tiffany unnie, there is no one at the–”

“SHUSH! I heard someone!”

 

Tiffany squinted her eyes suspiciously at the door when she heard a faint conversation coming from outside. Soon, the person she had been waiting came inside while on the phone with someone. “Let me know if you need new dance moves, alright? Okay! Talk with you soon!” Yuri took off her shoes as she ended her call with a friend. When she was about to shout out for Tiffany’s name, she spotted her girlfriend was sitting on a stool right in front of her. “Oh!”

 

“YULBABY!” Tiffany gave her partner a hug-attack in excitement. Yuri almost knocked her head on the door when Tiffany jumped on her. “Welcome home!”

 

Yuri returned back a hug and shared a kiss with her happy girlfriend. “How long have you been sitting there?”

 

“For hours!”

“LIARRR!”

 

Tiffany glared at Sooyoung and tossed her stuffed toy at the shikshin. Yuri only laughed and was dragged to the living room by her girlfriend. They settled down next to Yoona, who was really interested to watch their moments. Yoona caught herself smiling like a fool when she observed the couple making out next to her. Suddenly, Sooyoung’s loud munch interrupted her. She turned around to face Sooyoung again with a smile and was even scooting closer to the older one. “Unnie! Can you tell me the meaning of love?”

 

Sooyoung glanced at the curious one before going back to her food. “Love is,” She showed the potato chip that she was holding. “Food. Aaaand–” She ate the chip and took out another one. “Food is,” She fed Yoona the chip and smiled when the girl accepted it. “Love.”

 

“Yah,” Yuri parted the kiss from Tiffany after hearing what Sooyoung said. “That’s not it.” She wrapped her arms around Tiffany’s waist when the girl went to sit on her laps. Yoona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter