First Day

High School Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Noona, ppali!! We're gonna be late for the bus again," her brother practically yelled from downstairs as he knew how long In-Young likes to spend her time in the bathroom in the mornings. "Alright, alright. I'm coming!". She sprinted down to see her mother and father in the kitchen."Why don't you have some breakfast first, honey?" her mother asked as she placed the fresh pancakes on a plate. She was about to grab a bite when her brother pulled her. "Sorry omma, but we're gonna be late soon, bye!" . Both of them waved goodbye and headed for the bus stop.

 

"Yah! You should've at least let me have some breakfast first," she whined. Hongbin only rolled his eyes and pulled out a plastic container. "Here, I packed you some breakfast because I know how late you tend to be in the mornings. Happy now?" he said waving the container in front of her face. "Yes! Oh God, thank you for blessing me with such a wonderful younger and handsome brother," she squealed and hugged him tight. "Whoa! Don't squish me noona," he laughed as he tried to get away from her grip. " I have a drama club meeting today so, I'll be back late. Tell omma about it, alright?". "Yeah, so you'll be going back with Wonshik again?" she asked with full. He simply nodded.

 

 

 

Both of them parted away as Hongbin was a year younger than In-Young. She headed to her locker and was greeted by her best friend, Hakyeon. "So, how was your holidays?" he asked practic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter