Prologue

Forever with you

Prologue:

Fate decided to bring them together.


 

Let me tell you a story about Lee Jieun, a girl who died on her wedding day. Now most people would think it’s such a shame that someone as good as her would die on her own wedding day but for Jieun, it was probably the day she was most thankful for because the day she died was the day she met the love of her life.

You’re probably confused why Jieun found the love of her life when she died and why the person that was supposed to wait for her down the aisle wasn’t the one. Well at first, Jieun was confused too. She was angry actually because she died on her wedding day and she can’t remember how and why she died. Well, you can’t really tell when you’ll die right? And you probably won’t know why you already have to die. All Jieun can remember was that she woke up in a field full of dandelions, still in her wedding gown and a guy waiting for her in a gazebo, wearing a white tux.

 

Now let me tell you who the guy in the gazebo is, his name is Song Minho, a guy who died on a car accident on the way to a friend’s wedding. Like Jieun, he was confused at first too. He can’t remember what happened and a week before Jieun came, he suddenly found himself in a field full of dandelions. He was alone and feeling empty.

One day, the gatekeeper told him to go to the gazebo in the field across the house he’s staying at to wait for someone. He waited for three days until he saw a girl walking on the way to the gazebo, wearing a wedding gown. Minho didn’t know what to do and that time he didn’t know that the girl would fill up the empty space in his heart and he wouldn’t have to be alone anymore.

 

So here’s the story of Lee Jieun and Song Minho. 

How they met, 

how they fell in love, 

how they connected the broken pieces of their past and 

on how they’re going to face the future together.

 


A/N: Hi everyone! I hope you like the prologue! :) and I hope

you somehow have a clue how the story will go. I started this like

2 days ago that's why I'm still pumped up into writing it.

I'm not finished with the first chapter yet so don't wait for it,

I might disappoint you lol anyways, here it is :)