Chapter 1

Monsters

"Just leave me alone!" It's hard for me to let him go. "Could you please let me explain for this one?" Heechul is facing me with a serious face on. I just don't want him to suffer, if he wants to be with that girl then I should let him be. "You know what? You're just making things complicated, if you don't want to leave, then I will." 

Then there it is. I'm walking away from him, away from the one I used to love for 7 years. It's been 2 months since the last time we fight about things. And I think this will be the last. 

I'm used to it, people always leave me behind. I don't understand why even my family left me alone in this world too. My mom goes with another man, and then my dad became desperate and depressed after that suffered and he died.They don't care about me, my friends too, or should I say my one and only friend. Like, Tiffany left me while were on our high school days. She promised me we'll be bestfriends until we're college, since she's the only one who knows everything about me. My family's darkest secrets, what to do I eat on Sunday lunch. It was our 3rd month of our Junior year, then suddenly my teacher told us that she dropped out and transferred to another school. Knowing that my bestfriend just left me without saying a word, I just cried when I got home after that. 3 years have passed by and she didn't even bother to talk to me about that thing. My parents,Tiffany, Heechul. They are all the same. Or, should I say "Monsters of my life" I told myself. 

 

A/N

Sorry, i think this will have 3-4 chapters, thanks! -Kat