Destinated Meeting

It Hurts

What a tired day,I thought. Hmmm,I guess I'm the last one here in the practice room. After wipping my sweats and wear my favourite sweater,I went to switch off all the air-conds and lights. Cleaning the mess that I've done (you know,when we were tired practicing,ramen and coke is must) and lock the door. Done,now let's go back to dorm. No intention to take cab or bus since that my dorm is not that far away and also it's nice to take some fresh air tonight. I smile widely. While I'm about to walk out from the building,suddenly I hear a voice. A man's voice. I frigthened up so,I run as fast I can. But then,I heard the man was calling my name,so I stop. I turn back and guess who?

 

It was Mino. My old friend in New York. Also,my crush when we're studying together in New York's Middle School. But it has changed since he moved back to Korea without telling me nor contact me. I was so mad at him untill I forget everything about him including the letters that he used to give to me. Who doen't feel hurt when someone you use to close,to love,do that to you? As soon as I saw him,I turn my face away and walk away from him. "Tasha,wait. Let me expain everything" he shouts. I didn't even bother it. What I'm doing now? Didn't I suppoussed to happy because I got to see him again? "Tasha,please. Give me a minute please" he grabbed my hand and pull me untill I facing him. "Tasha,I know that I'm wrong leaving you like that,but please let me explain" "What? What do you want to explain? I don't even need your explaination. Just tell me that you don't want to be friend with me" I told him without looking at his face. I know that I will fall in love with him again.

 

"Tasha,I know that you'd crush on me since the middle school." I shocked. "Actually,to be honest,I also had a crush on you. The first time I saw you,I felt like in cloud 9. Suddenly my heart fluttered eventhough we're just 14 that time. That's why I'm always be with you 24/7. On the day I want to confess to you,suddenly my mum told me that we're going back to Korea. I'm so sad that's why I didn't even contact you nor informed you about it. That's also the reason why I didn't contact you for 5 years. To reflecting and preparing,in case you are coming back to Korea. Now you are here and also you've become yg trainee. I bet that you know now that I've debuted as Winner last year. Because,you entered YG last 2 years right,so you must know who is your sunbaenim" he finished his explanation with his so-cool-smirk. I'm schocked and disbelief with what I just heared. Is he really like me? Is he really keep a crush on me? I know that he is in Winner but I didn't care it at all,because I know he doesn't want to admit me as his friend. "But if you know that I've entered YG las 2 years,why you didn't even contact me? Why suddenly now you meet me and begging for apologies? Other sunbaes such as iKon,Dara unnie,Bommie unnie,Seungri oppa,they've all greeted me even tho I'm a trainee,but why not you? Why you didn't even greet nor meet me? Am I not your friend or you don't want Inner Circles know that we were used to be friend? Huh,Song Minho? Answer me!",without noticing my tears falling down slowly. Mino who knows that Im crying slowly pull me towards him and now I'm in his hug. His body were so warm so I felt comfortable with it.

 

He my hair slowly. That hand. I miss that hand holding my hand when we were in New York. Song Minho,you know that I've missed you so much? "Tasha,I'm very sorry. I still can't accept myself because I've done so many things that make you sad,that's why I thought with not greeting nor meet you,I can forget you and you can move on,but no. I can't. I just can't forget you,Lee Tasha. I just want you" he said that and tighten up the hug. I still crying. I bet his shirt must be soaked by my tears. I loosen up the hug and escape from it. I wipe my tears and "Ahh,mianhae Mino,because of me your shirt's wet. Well,I got to go now since that my members would be really worried. Bye" I tried to smile. I tried to walk away but he helds my hand and said "Tasha,let me send you to your dorm. I can just look someone who I love walk alone. Especially it's almost midninght now,so just let me send you,okay?" I tried again to walk away  but he is stronger than me,so I can't do nothing but following him to his car.

 

In his car I barely said nothing. It just silence all the way to my dorm."Tasha,we've arrived. Rest well,okay? You seems too tired. Go now" "Thanks,you too" I reply. When I'm about to go out,again he pull my hand and kiss me on lips. I shocked and stunned at the same time. "Good night,sweet dreams" he smile. I get off the car and walks fastly towards my dorm. "Tasha,I'll make sure you're mine. No ones will get you. Only me. If you wanna play game with me,oky then,I'll make sure you loses and make kneeling infront of me" Mino smirk and went away. But,Tasha and Mino didn't know that there's someone were watching them. "Damn you Mino. Don't you think that Tasha will fall into you. I will. Go die,bastard,that girl is mine"