End

1812

A/N:Note that Luhan,Baekhyun and Minseok are females here.Baekhyun is Sehun’s step sister because Sehun’s dad married Baekhyun’s mom.Kris is Sehun’s best friend up till now.Kris used to be Luhan’s “prince charming” in the past but they broke up.Sehun have always love Luhan even during the days when Luhan was dating Kris.And Jongdae cheated on Minseok.That’s all.Now read the story :).

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A lot happens in that room now.Maybe not quite as much as before, maybe not as many trivial things like strip poker and the filmed pillow fights participated in bye the underwear-clad hotel maids.Maybe not the countless calls to room service for more blueberry pancakes and the 4am shots of espresso laced with tequila.

But bigger things go down in room 1812,harder things, longer secrets and hidden cries, stifled cries for help in the epitome of opulence and the sheer of unfaithfulness.

1812 has more secrets than the rest of EXO put together.

Sehun doesn’t really live there anymore.He’s been forced into the lie of happy families played out by his cheating bastard of a father and the broken shell of Baekhyun's mother.His new bedroom, the one that isn’t it his suite, the one that isn’t 1812 and the full of failure is at the front of the hotel, facing out onto the roaring unsuspecting street below.It’s suspected cruelly between Baekhyun that she’s barely ever in and the one his father shares with her mother, where nothing happens but turned backs and the harsh feeling of cold sheets across cold skin.

1812 saw Jongdae making out with his secretary.

 

1812 saw Minseok take off her wedding ring as she cried into her dainty hands, before putting the gold band back on again, settling her clothes before leaving through the double doors.

1812 has pretty much every brand of whisky there ever was.It’s seen smashes glasses and brown stains on the extravagant shag pile, broken mirrors and illegal pills, blood-stained shirts and powder-covered hundred dollar bills, and yet is doesn’t tell.1812 is the best friend Luhan has ever had.

She wondered whether the maids appreciate the way she removed her Louboutins upon entering so as not to leave marks in the carpet, or the way she uses her finger with a slick of soap to rub off occasional scuffs the fallen bottles make on the bathroom marble tiles.Perhaps, if she wasn’t so bothered about being caught, she’d leave them on, let them prick spots of dirt into the cream shag as she bent down to rearrange the each bottle in the cabinet.Maybe, if she didn’t care but anyone finding out, she’d wear her Au De Parfum he bought her from that little perfumery outside of Cannes.

So when she enters again, Birkin in hand, Chanel sunglasses shielding her sad eyes, she removes the shoes she wearing, dangles them loosely from the edge of her fingertips before shutting the door ever-so-quietly behind her.

His bed sheets, high in thread count and soft as silk against her cheek hide a multitude of sins, of hidden casualties and liquorice tears.The twelve scatter cushions, decided for the last two digits, in their suede and taffeta, deep in colour and rich in his cologne don’t come as a welcome relief, and she throws them, banging with her right hand until there’s just one left on the bed beside her.

Her eyes, still hiddens behind blackened shades, flick to the dark wood next to her, to the antique clock she’d given him as a gift for his 13th birthday, because up until then, Sehun hadn’t been able to tell the time.

Luhan has never told.It’s another secret 1812 keeps,and she cracks a half smile for the fact her clock(because it was always hers) is still there.Knowing that he’ll look at it everyday(because even though he no longer sleeps there,his clothes are still in the closet) gives her the smallest ounce of satisfaction.

X

Sehun knows she’s in there. She seems to have forgotten that he knows she’s the only one who figured out the code, and that there are security in abundance in he ever cared to check the surveillance room downstairs to watch her.

He knows she enters precisely at 18:12, only to leave after ten minutes.

He knows she lays on the bed first, knocks the scatter cushions off, because when she places them back again the precise way only Luhan would, she gets the ordering wrong, leaving the two brown squares either side of the teal patterned taffeta, instead of on the back row.

She’s not quite careful enough, Sehun’s gathered, because the other day, she’d left a single curl of her luscious black hair.

He couldn’t remember the feeling in the pit of his stomach since the night in the limo.

She roots around his closet, though he’s not sure what for, perhaps only to brush her polished nails across his sweaters, the scarves he accumulated from various stores swaying as their hangers glides across the rail.

She rearranges his cupboards, and it makes him a little mad, because then he has to move everything back again to the seemingly disordered jumble that it was before her presence.But he’s not mad really.It gives him something to look forward to.

He’d thought about leaving her a note.Not a letter declaring his undying love, but something short, something simple that would let her know he knew.

After the rumours circling at school that she’d been caught mid-purge with her fingers down and a guilty look written across her face, he’d decided against the idea, settling instead of Baekhyun’s room with a glass of scotch on the rocks and one of Luhan’s headbands.

X

She’s late tonight.She closes her eyes as she slips through the doorway because she can’t stand those digits anymore.

She doesn’t bother removing her shoes, doesn’t waste time sinking into the bed she’d rolled around in only months ago, heads straight to the bathroom instead, with it’s safe haven of Egyptian cotton towels and cold marble.

Her trembling hand reaches for the knob in the shower, though she’s not sure why because nobody ever hears her anyway.

She lines the pills up along the tiles, smiles at her ability to be able to colour-coordinate them to her outfit before eyeing each one suspiciously, silently promising that they’re the last resort if the blade doesn’t do enough to satisfy.

This is the only option left for Luhan.

X

He stares ahead, slumped against the mirror in Baekhyun’s bathroom yet again as his fingers twirl the gun around,dusting the trigger meticulously as he counts the ten minutes from 18:12.

He won’t use it tonight, promises himself that it’s only the last resort, but playing with it anyway gives him the satisfaction he craves.

Since everything with Luhan, nothing has satisfied him.

He fingers the scarf he’s wearing, the scarf she’d picked out during one of their shopping trips, back when she was Kris poster-perfect girlfriend and the two of them used to hang out while their mutual boy was hounded by his father.

Even though Sehun hates his own father,he’d rather be his spawn than Kris’s.

Sehun isn’t jealous of Kris, just pissed. His best friend has everything handed to him on a plate, including Luhan and yet he appreciated nothing, not the house or the chauffeurs, the clothes, the drugs, Luhan’s body…

At least he appreciated the few and the far-between joints he lit up in that bathroom from time to time.And he didn’t half appreciate that delicate milky-white skin that made his own skin burn against her chest  heaved up and down under his wake.

X

It’s not a scream of pain she lets out she drags the metal across her tight, but one of ecstasy, or relief, of everything she ever kept inside.

And when she watches the red drip into the gold beside her, Luhan presses herself into the wall, cold and comforting as the towel lays unused beside her, and the pills stay in precise line by the sink.

It’s when she catches sight of herself in the mirror, that she scattered slightly only weeks ago, that she allows her lips to form a smirk, her left hand reaching for two pills, one from each hand as she curls her leg around her.

She’s never been this damn tragic in her life.

And until things go black,it feels good.

X

Ten minutes pass and he throws another one in for measure before swallowing the last of the liquid in his glass, leaving it behind in the sink for the maids in the morning.

He’s not sure what he goes in there for after she’s gone, but he does anyway,always lay on the bed he knows she’s laid only moments before .And even though there’s no perfume left on those cushions, there’s the smell of henna shampoo.

And Oh Sehun could fall asleep with that smell beneath his nostrils any time.

He tuts as he enters, spying the dents in the carpet from her pair of delicate heels as he eyes the cushions suspiciously, frowning at the brown square cushions sitting neatly on the back row, not where she usually leaves them.

And then a lump form in his throat as his stomach lurches as he realises the shower is running,and Luhan would never shower in shoes.

She’s even paler than usual when he barges through that door open, almost screaming her name as he stops dead at the sight of her beautiful silk dress fanned out beneath her limp body, his eyes not sure what to look first:the blood, the blade, the pills.

Her face is contorted with a mix of pleasure and pain and for a minute long, Oh Sehun is speechless.

“What did you do?” He asks as he bend down beside her, large hand holding her head as her eyes roll, lifeless and hopeless, and all he want to do is cry.

“Lu!” He shouts. “I said, what did you do?”

“Look around.” She breathes sarcastically with as much strength as she can muster, her eyes threatening to close any minute. “It’s pretty obvious what I did, even for a jackass like you to figure out.”

She hurts him more than she’ll never know, and more than he’ll ever let her find out.

“How many did you take?” He asks bluntly, eyeing the fawn coloured pills on the counter.

She’s never seen him look more disgusted in his life.

Luhan shrugs,partly because she can’t actually remember, partly because shrugging pisses him off. She'll just take what she can have now.

"Two?Three?"

Her lips mumble something incomprehendable, and that's all he gets before she shuts her eyes, her body turning into him as her hands drop to the floor.

And he doesnt panic, doesn't cry, doesn't shout, just heaves himself on the toilet bowl, because this finally confirm that Luhan had never had self control.

X

"Don't." She croaks as he reaches for the phone.Her eyes are still shut and her skin is still cold, but she moves ever-so-lightly, ever-so-slightly against him, her knees close to her chest as he lets out the shaky breath he's been holding.

"You need help Lu." He says softly, not patronizingly, but it's unwanted all the same.

"No." Her fingers tremble as she tried to grab his shirt. "I'm fine."

"You don't look fine."

"I don't want anybody to know about ... this."

"Why'd you do it here?" Sehun asks, but when she doesn't give an answer, he doesn't press her.

He knows why.

"Can you just ..." She opens her eyes finally, after what seems like a lifetime, and her hands fumble against his knees. " Move me..."

She seems so tired and broken that he does what she asks without question, closing his eyes as she lays limply in his arms, clinging to his shirt like it's her lifeline.

Luhan is the best and the worst thing to ever happen to him.And if she'll be the death of herself, she'll be the death of him too.

X

Nobody comes to look for him, nobody calls, the maids don't knock and enter, and he's glad of the peace.He doesn't want to share the girl lying motionless in the exquisite bed linen, never had, never will.

He watches her chest, not in the way he usually would but to make sure it's still rising and falling in a regular pattern.And as she sleeps, Sehun kisses his way along the bandages he'd tied after he laid her down ,breathing his relief into her wrists as though it might breathe life to her.

God knows she needed some.

His eyes flick to the gun and then his hands feel for the pen knife in the pocket, silently agreeing that he'll only use it if Luhan doesn't open her eyes again.

And he'll crave her name in the bullet, so everyone knows she was the last thing that went through his mind.

"Sehun." She whimpers, letting tears fall down her cheeks as he plants the softest of kisses on her forehead.

"I'm here."

"Promise." She says, and for a moment, he's not sure wether it's a question or a demand. "Promise me you'll stay."

He doesn't have the heart to tell her he's supposed to be having dinner with his 'family'.But he doesn't have the desire to eat with his 'family' either.

"I promise I'll stay"

"Any you'll talk to me?"

"If you promise not to do that again.Ever"

She nods against the pillow, slowly, cautiously as she attempts to shuffle closer, not getting far until he shifts his body and pulls her gently towards him.

1812 has nother secret.

And Luhan smiles the tiniest of smiles,because she knows it won't tell.

Luhan is in love with Oh Sehun.Shhh.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's it.I hope all of you are satisfied because this is the best I can do.I won't be writing anymore but I will still stay here reading,subscribing,commenting and upvoting on those selu fics which attract my attention.Once a selu shipper,always a selu shipper.Shoutout to Bluelle for being the first to subscribe this!Oh I got twitter too,whoever wants to follow me is allowed to do so.Just follow me and I'll back.My twitter ID is @Rainbow_Spiritt :).Let's all hope 2015 will be a good year for all of us.Happy New Year lovelies!Do create memories for the new chapter of your life.