Happy Birthday Youngjae!!!!!

Coffee Shop

*a few weeks after New years*

It was almost 6:00 pm and every one was at Daehyun's house except Youngjae, everyone new about this party except youngjae. When Youngjae finally showed up they started the party. It was almost one in the morning when they were out of cake and food (thanks to Daehyun) and Joungup and zelo went home so did Yongguk and Himchan. 

"Wanna have some fun?" daehyun said with a smirk.

"Uh...Wh..What do you mean?" Youngjae began to stutter and became nervous.

"I mean.. PILLOW FIGHT!!!" daehyun jumped off the couch and yelled. He then attacked Youngjae with numerous pillow and the war had begun. It had been a whole half hour of Pillow fights, Nerf Battles, and a few broken lamps. The were the middle of a very intense tickle fight when Daehyun pinned Youngjae down and stole a little more than just a normal kiss Youngjaes first kiss. Youngjae was so shocked that he didn't know what to do so he just went with it. It turned into a very intense make out session. 

That was not the end of all the firsts that night...

 

A/N: So this is the first part of the two day Youngjae birthday update. I am sorry if this chapter was lame i am really flipping tired right now. I hope didn't disappoint you with the lackof that so could have hppend here but I am really bad at so I just made it a cute daejae moment and there might be a little tommorow night night when I update again. Sorry for it being so short!!!!!! :] :] :] :] Stay crazy my people!!