How to Properly Fold a Towel

Showtime

"You can't possibly expect me to understand!" I yelled at Yukwon, "I've never even held a gun."

Yukwon hadn't told me that when he said Zico needed my help, that what he needed my help with was a bank robbery. it was too late to back out, considering he had only told me once we were already enroute. I looked at the group around me, all friends. All with the same expression on their face: excitement. Well, except Taeil, who looked like he was going to throw up any time soon. I slid away from him just in case.

"Well now you have." Yukwon ed the heavy rifle into my small arms. I gasped at the weight.

"No! Nononono. Take it back! I do NOT want to be responsible for-" I tried to push the gun back to Yukwon, but he put out a hand, stopping me.

"I'll take the blame, chill out. If anything happens, it was all me, okay? Just for you, babe. I'll protect you." He gave me a thumbs up.

"I don't know about this, Kwonnie..." I picked up the gun from my lap and looked at all the parts, pretending to aim. I aimed it at Yukwon, and he pushed the barrel away, tsking.

"Just stop complaining. You most likely won't even need to use it, hopefully." He pulled on his clown mask over his head. I made a disgusted face.

"Hopefully? That's not very reassuring, Yukwon." Yukwon pulled his mask up to where I could see his face and rolled his eyes. I frowned.

"Do those have to be so scary?" I pointed to the masks all around me. I really do hate clowns.

"Don't worry, B-Bomb, baby. You have one too." He tossed me a mask with red, curly hair then fixed his tuxedo bowtie. "Alright, you ready?" He smiled.

"Uhh, no?" 

"Come on, Yukwon, we don't have all day!" Zico yelled from the front seat of the van. Yukwon winked at me and loaded his gun. I slowly turned over my gun as well and sighed. Might as well load this, too.

"We're getting closer. Are you guys ready?" Kyung asked from the passenger's seat. He, too, was adjusting his bowtie. The rest of the members mumbled in response. I shook my head and Yukwon put his hand on my thigh, giving me a reassuring smile before pulling the mask back over his head. "Zico, just smoothly park along the side of the building."

"Got it." Zico replied, nodding. 

"Guys, I don't know about this!" Taeil whined from next to me, "It's so hot in these suits and these masks are freaking me out." P.O pacified him by giving him a cherry lollipop. Taeil immediately pulled the wrapper off and began to devour it.

"Okay guys, just chill out. It'll all go smooth." Jaehyo said cooly, crossing his legs. I rolled my eyes. This kid, I swear...

"Yeah, says the visual. All you have to do is distract the women." Taeil whined, popping the candy out of his mouth, "I have a freaking bomb!"

"Chill out, shorty." P.O patted Taeil's back. Taeil sighed, but calmed down.

"Don't call me shorty, Jihoon, or I swear I'll-"

"You'll what?" P.O rubbed his hand up Taeil's thigh, causing Taeil to go red. I gagged and looked away.

"I have more to do than to just be pretty. It's not my fault that's just what I'm best at." Jaehyo slowly moved hair out of his face as if he was a model. "Natural talent." I sighed and slid on my mask, noting how it was far too big.

"Okay, Zico. There's the bank. Now slowly- WOO JIHO!" Zico whipped the van around, crashing into the side of the building, somehow expertly getting the back doors of the van through the wall. Kyung smacked Zico on the back of his head. "WHAT THE HELL! I told you to SLOWLY-"

"I know what you said.." Zico said, recieving another smack. "Yah, stop it!" He rubbed his head.

"You're being a jackass." Kyung rubbed his temples. He glared at Zico once more before putting on his own mask.

"Guys, we just crashed into a bank. Can we just hurry this up already?" I asked, carefully holding the rifle I had forgotten about.

 Zico turned off the van and climbed into the back with us. He turned to make sure all of us had our ridiculous masks on, and guns in hand. He gave us all a thumbs up before grabbing ahold of the handle to the van doors. I'd be surprised if they were able to open, considering we just crashed into a concrete wall and the doors were smashed in. He kicked the doors open when they didn't move by handle, jumping out into the concrete rubble, screaming "FOOD FIGHT." I looked at him in confusion. but continued ahead. We all followed him, trying to look as intimidating as possible, which if anyone in this bank knew us, is a load a bull. Jaehyo immediately took off his mask and made his way over to the woman behind the desk who was holding onto the phone, about to call the police. He obviously got her to calm down, because shortly after he made it over there, he had her on top of her desk and they were... canoodling. I gagged again, this time taking off my mask as well.

Kyung was already by the wall with P.O, both messing with the only security man in the bank. Kyung was doing his weird shoulder dance thing against him, who's eyes just screamed "this wasn't in the job decription." P.O had somehow stolen the purse of the woman who was.. canoodling.. with Jaehyo. He opened it, spilling out all of the items, which was dominantly make-up. he sat down on the floor with is legs in the shape of a 'V' and took her red lipstick, smearing it all across his lips and cheeks, comedically lookling like both DCU's 'Joker' and a toddler. I chuckled to myself at the children around me. They're not even here for the money, they're here for the mess. What an odd group of humans to which I'm proud to call my friends and family. Zico came running past me with a megaphone that I'm sure he didn't have in the van. He was yelling something about the proper way to fold a towel, or some nonsense like that. Taeil also had taken off his mask, now fully enjoying the cherry lolly. In his hands, he held the bomb they would use to blow open the vault, again, just for the mess. I watched as he walked towards the back of the building, disappearing into a room I assume contains the vault.

"Showtime." I muttered, sliding my hand across my hair. Yukwon came up behind me and smacked my , causing me to jump. He laughed and ran off towards the big vault in the back. That kid, I swear...

"Come on!" Yukwon yelled, "Let's hit the jackpot, baby!"