A Secret to be Revealed........

But You Promise ME..........

"What are you doing here?" Junho was startled when Hyoyeon spoke up. "Nothing. I'm just finishing some papers." Hyoyeon nods on Junho's statement. After a while, Hyoyeon was already sleeping when Junho calls his friend on his phone. "Hey, it's me. Is the plan ready?" Junho asked. "Yes. It's already prepared. Why? Did something happen?" His friend, Chansung, asked in a low tone. "Nothing. We will proceed with our plan tomorrow." Junho said. "Thanks for the help" Junho added. "It's nothing. Listen, don't hesitate to call me if you need anything else, okay?!" Chansung said then he hungs up. As soon as the conversation was finished, Junho walks inside their bedroom. "This is for the best. You just need to trust me." Junho kissed Hyoyeon's forehead as he drifts to sleep. 

----------------------------------------

NEXT DAY @ 9PM Apartment (a/n: wondering if that exists.)

(HYOYEON'S P.O.V)

It was around 6PM when I got home. "Jagiya, I'm home." I was greeted by a smile. "You're just in time." He said. "Just in time for what?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "Dinner, silly" he said while pointing to the dining table. "I have something to tell you, But first let's eat. I'm hungry" He added while rubbing his stomach. 'I wonder what he's gonna tell me but I have a feeling that's gonna affect our relationship' I thought. 

----------------------------------------

AFTER DINNER:

"So what are you gonna tell me?" I asked while grabbing my glass. He took a long, deep sigh. "I'm breaking up with you" He said while staring at his food. 'Did I heard him right?' I thought. "You're kidding, right?" I asked almost tearing up. "Do I look like I'm kidding, Hyo?" He shouts seriously. "No.......  Then Why? Give me a reason for all of this!" I demand as I tried to hold his hand but he quickly avoided it. "I...... I don't love you anymore....." he said staring at me in the eyes. I just froze in my place while he stood up and cleans the mess infront of us. 'Did he just said those words?' I thought. I decide to sleep thinking that maybe tomorrow, this nightmare would come to an end. But I was wrong. When I woke up, I noticed that the other side of our bed was organized as if no one sleep there. I went to the kitchen, expecting that he's there but to my suprise I found nothing but a well-cooked breakfast and a letter.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Hyo,

            If you're reading this, probably you saw the breakfast already. Sorry if I left without saying goodbye. i don't want to happen what happen last night, so I decided to leave a letter. I'm sorry if I shouted at you last night, I guess I couldn't control myself. I want you to live happily even though you're not with me. You deserve someone better than me, Hyo. Don't skip meals, arasso. Don't stress yourself. I won't forget you, Hyo. 

                                                                                                                    - Forever your emperor

                                                                                                                                Junho                                       

-----------------------------------

(JUNHO'S P.O.V)

 "Hyung, gwenchana?" I looked up to see Chansung looking at me with worried face. I just simply nod. "I still got an hour left to live, right?" He looked at me then said. "Honestly hyung, yes" "Then I want you to do me a favor Chansung-ah" I said looking at the blue sky. "What is it hyung" he said. "I want you to live happily and find a girlfriend, okay?" He looked at me. "HYUNG!" He exclaimed. "Geurigo, Don't tell this to Hyo, arasso?" I told him seriously. "But Hy----" He opposed. "No Buts. I want her to have a happy life and to forget a jerk like me." I said still looking at the sky. 

-----------------------------------------

AFTER ONE WEEK~~~~~~~~~ @ L corazon cafe (a/n: again wondering if that exists.)

"Hyung, are you sure about this?" L asked Chansung. "Of course" Chansung said. "But Junho hyung said that we shouldn't tell noona" L said. "Sooner or later, that secret would be revealed, so what's the point on hiding it from her? It's not like she's a fool or what, right?" Chansung said seriously. L felt like he was struck by a lightning when Cahnsung said that sentence. It chills him down to the spine. "What?" Chansung said sensing L being weird. "N-nothing Hyung. I'm just suprised by your words of wisdom" L said nervously. "yah! You think I can't pull some words like that?" Chansung said furiously. *cough* *cough* "Hey guys" Both L and Chansung looked to the person infront of them. "You're here noona" l grins. "yeah. Sorry I'm late." Hyoyeon said as she sat down. "So how are you guys?" Hyoyeon asked. "We're fine noona" L assured her. "yeah, we're fine. Why don't we order first noona. I'm hungry" Chansung said while doing his aegyo. A few minutes have passed and their orders are already prepared infront of them. "So guys, how's Junho?" Hyoyeon asked while drinking her cafe latte. "Actually noona, we have something to tell you." Chansung said. "Really important" L added. "Hyung died a week ago because of acute leukemia. When? 3 hours after he left your apartment. he didn't tell you because he didn't wanna burden you. And honestly, he didn't want to let you know. We're sorry if we didn't tell you the truth noona." Chansung said feeling sorry towards Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon slowly stood up and left the two guys. "Hyung, we should follow her, that's the least we can do for her and for hyung. What if something happen to her?" L excalimed. "Let her be. She needs time and space knowing that she's shock." Chansung said while looking at his reflection in the mirror. 

-------------------------------------

(HYOYEON'S P.O.V.)

'Why didn't you tell me? Am I not important to you?' I thought as I wonder the streets ALONE. I didn't care whether I bump into someone or crashed into something." You're really selfish. You only cared for your happiness, huh?!" I mumured. I was about to cross the road when I felt a hand on my wrist. I immediately came back from my senses as I saw a man beside me. "You shouldn't let your mind wonder if you're crossing the road and not to mention alone." He said. "Sorry" I shyly said. "It's okay. I don't have to worry 'cause you're okay, right? By the way, what's your name?" He said. "Hyoyeon. Kim Hyoyeon." I said while he smiled at me. "nice to meet you Hyoyeon-sshi" He said while extending his arm. "Looks like I need to go. Don't hurt yourself, okay?" He said while looking at his watch. "Hey. You didn't tell me you're name?" I said as he started to walk away. "I'm Eunhyuk" He said while waving at me. "Hope we meet again" He smiled then he disappears in the crowd.