Ravi's Suggestion

Musical Date

"Leo hyung! I've got two tickets for a musical! Do you want to come with me?"

If it wasn't because of Ken, he would still be enjoying his peaceful, undisturbed sleep that he had wished to have ever since they finished promoting their newest song. His head was throbbing with pain because he just fell asleep for about a few minutes, and someone just barged into his room to wake him up.

He was annoyed, but he chose not to say anything. He just went back to sleep, ignoring the cute main vocal's presence.

"Hyung! Wake up! I got these especially for you," Ken, being insensitive as he was, jumped into Leo's bed and bounced like a kid. Leo let go of an annoyed groan as he turned his back away from Ken. "Hyung..."

"What!?" Leo snapped and sat on the bed facing Ken finally. Ken exaggeratedly covered his face with his arms in fear that Leo would smack him. Well, he deserved it. "Why don't you ask other members out instead?"

"Hmm, Hakyeon hyung is not here, Kong has a schedule, Hyuk is studying for his upcoming college exam, and Wonshik... well, he's sleeping inside the practice room and I didn't want to disturb him so-"

"So you went here to disturb me instead!?" Leo unbelievably gasped at Ken who nodded slowly. He lie down again and covered himself with a blanket.

"But hyung... I knew you loved musicals more so... Okay, I'll just watch it with Dohee because she liked to see this musical too," Ken gave up and went out of Leo's bed, then fished out the phone inside his coat. He dialed the number of his Boarding House no. 24 love interest then waited for her to answer. "Hello, Dohee," he greeted cutely. "Are you busy? I am just wondering if we-"

Damn it, Leo cursed as he remembered who Dohee was. He immediately got up again and snatched Ken's phone. "Fine, let's watch it together," he said then he talked to the person on the other line. "Sorry, Ken's dialed the wrong number."

"But... he said Do-"

"I am hanging up, bye," Leo ended the call and faced the shocked Ken. "Yah. Go and dress up."

Ken then grinned as if he won the lottery. "Seriously hyung! I knew it!"

"You knew what?" Leo looked away. "Don't be mistaken. I am not that kind of person."

"Really?" Ken teased. "I know you liked Dohee because you were really ignoring me the whole night when we watched that scene. Hmm. Do you want me to introduce you to her?"

"Do you want to get kicked?" Leo threatened. He is so dumb, he thought. "If you don't stop, you'd get smacked!"

"It's okay, hyung," Ken winked. "Because you can't do it."

Ken almost ran away, while Leo just shook his head.

***

"Awesome musical is awesome!" Ken stretched his arms upward. "Dohee would love it. Shall I call her and invite her next time?"

Leo glared at him. "Seriously Lee Jaehwan!"

"I thought it would nice for you to meet her," Ken commented. "Why, don't you like her?"

Leo snorted. "Stop it! I like someone else!"

Ken had his jaw dropped, then he smirked as he nudged Leo using his arm. "Oh! Our Leo likes someone else! Does N hyung know? I think we should talk somewhere quiet so that you can tell me."

"What's wrong with you Jaehwan?" Leo asked unbelievably. "Stop being so annoying."

Ken tucked his arm around Leo's arm and looked at him. "Hyung... you can talk to me about those things. You know, all the other younger members would not be scared of you anymore and would just tease you. N hyung would be angry because he is so obsessed with you," Ken tapped Leo's shoulder as he nodded. "So that leaves me! You can entrust your secret to me. Because of that, let's go." He pulled Leo who just sighed in defeat. Ken had the slightest idea. Really.

***

Ken took him to the rooftop of the musical hall.

"Is it okay to go here? We might get in trouble," Leo looked around. "I don't want any trouble."

"Don't worry hyung. I asked the janitor who cleans this area. He said that it's okay," Ken let go of Leo and walked forward. He stretched his arms sidewards. "Woah! The air is so cold! So refreshing!" Then he turned to Leo who was looking around as well.

Ken was amused to observe his hyung. The effect of the wind to the older's hair and coat just made him look like an animé character.

"Wow, so cool!" Ken commented, and Leo turned his gaze to the younger. "You look like a character from a shounen manga or something, hyung. That is why girls fall in love with you. It's always game set when it comes to you."

Leo blushed at the compliment.

"You know hyung, the person you like is so lucky because everyone loves you, yet you chose her," Ken said to Leo with a sincere smile on his face. He turned away from the older once again, savoring the sight he was seeing. "Ah! Such a beautiful place to be in."

Ken almost froze when he felt Leo slightly leaning towards him. "Let's take a picture, then tweet it."

"Huh?" Ken looked at Leo who was looking back at him. "I thought you disliked it when you had no makeup?"

"It's Christmas eve and besides," Leo looked at the sky. "It is a rare thing."

Ken smiled. "Okay then," He got his phone and prepared to take their picture. "I didn't bring a monopod so... let's smile. One, two, three!" He clicked the 'capture' button. "Ugh, hyung! When are you going to smile? Again... one, two, thr-"

Ken felt Leo's soft lips on his left cheek as he pressed the capture button. He felt his cheeks burning then he looked at Leo.

"H-hyung?"

"Merry Christmas, Lee Jaehwan," Leo moved away from Ken and went on a vacant bench near the edge of the building.

Ken gulped as he stared at the captured moment. Leo had his smile when he kissed Ken's cheek.

"Hyung!" Ken yelled as he ran towards Leo. "What am I going to upload then?"

"Your choice," Leo said with his usual pokerface.

"I'll be uploading the first one," Ken decided and uploaded it to Twitter. "But hyung... why did you..."

Leo shrugged his shoulders. "Who knows?"

Ken was not satisfied with the answer. "Hyung!"

"Why do you always need me to tell everything to you?" Leo asked as he turned to Ken. "I am not the kind of person who would speak everything I have in mind. And I know, you are smart enough to guess what I am trying to imply."

"Does this mean, you..."

Leo stood and went towards the rooftop door to exit. Ken almost ran to catch up.

"Yah! Jung Taekwoon! I'm not going to give up. You will tell me your feelings one day!" Ken held Leo's hand. Leo turned around. "Now, are you not going to tell me? Or I'll call Dohee right now and spend Christmas with her-"

"Okay fine! The person I like is you, Lee Jaehwan. Happy now?" Leo confessed. "I like you so much. Isn't it obvious? The fact that I went with you even if I wanted to sleep. The fact that I didn't want you to take Dohee instead of me was because I was jealous of her, okay? Happy-"

Leo was shocked when Ken held the collar of his coat and pulled him into a long kiss. His eyes were still opened, unbelievably staring at Ken who had his eyes shut tightly. Leo slowly closed his eyes as he held Ken's cheeks. After the kiss, Ken was the first one who pulled himself, then he stared at Leo. "Wow, I thought it's unrequited..."

"What do you mean?" Leo searched for Ken's eyes as he waited for his answer.

"Ravi asked me to do this experiment..."

***

"Hyung, I certainly believe that Leo hyung would confess to you tonight... just make him jealous," Ravi smirked and got two tickets of some musical. "Invite him to a date."

"W-what!? You are silly, Ravi," Ken said as he got the musical tickets from Ravi.

"Tell him that you are going with Dohee if he doesn't go with you. If he said that he would not go, I fail. If he said he would, then continue with the experiment."

"Seriously Ravi! I am so shy! I can't... if ever... I might confess instead!" Ken wiggled like a child. "Kim Wonshik! I'll kill you if you're wrong!"

***

"That punk," Leo acted like he was going to kill Ravi. "Both of you must be punished."

"Leo hyung! We should be thanking him instead," Ken said. "If it wasn't for him, I would not be able to say that I like you too."

Leo calmed down and sighed. "Fine. So... the interrogation earlier was just a plot to make me confess?"

"Well, I really thought you're in love with someone else and it broke my heart," Ken acted like his heart was stabbed. "But when you kissed me, I realized that Ravi was right. You really like me. But why did Ravi-"

"He saw me whining when I watched you and Dohee's kissing scene," Leo answered. "So he knew by then."

"Oh," Ken mumbled. There was silence afterwards.

"So... what are we going to do?" Leo slowly grabbed Ken's hands. "Are we... going to... date again?"

Ken crinkled his nose and bumped it with Leo. "Musical date again?"

"Sure," Leo smiled and pecked Ken's lips. "Merry Christmas, Lee Jaehwan."

"A Happy New Year, Jung Taekwoon," Ken greeted as he hugged Leo.

***