Finally

The Sun Sets for You (ONESHOT)

~Baro's POV~

Omo, today's my best friends birthday!!! Her name is Son Yun Hee and I've known her since we fatefully in first grade

-flashback-

Little Yun Hee sits alone at lunch table, since other kids make fun of her. Little Baro is a transfer student and decides to take a seat next Yun Hee, since she looks like she needs a friend. "Annyeong, I'm Cha Sun Woo but you can call me Baro!"

-end of flashback-

My friends and I have been setting up a special party for Yun Hee at the beach! I plan on confessing to her today, true is that I've in love with eversince we met! "Are we finished yet?" whined Sandeul, who was putting the finishing touches on the balloons.

"Perfect! Ne, we are done!" I started to celebrate in my head, after working for 3 hours we are finally finished.

"You better go get dressed in your suit if you want to look suitable for Yun Hee." CNU hyung explained to me. I knew I could trust my friends with who I liked, sometimes they could be helpful but not always. I got dressed in my black tuxedo and combed out my blonde hair to perfection or to what I thought looked close enough to perfect! I walked out the door of my house and to the beach, where I would meet Yun Hee already there! When I got closer to my destination, my heart racing and many things were going through my mind. But I took a breath and sat across from Yun Hee on the table we set up earlier today.

(end of Baro's POV)

~Your POV~ Wow the beach looks beautiful, especially the way Baro oppa set it up. Keke I thought he forgot about my birthday today but I guess I was wrong! I wish he knew how I truly felt about him, eversince I met him I feel like we were meant to be but maybe he only thinks of me as a sister. I figured that right now was the moment I should tell him my true feelings no matter what!

"Baro oppa..?"

"Ah, ne?"

"I just wanted to admit that-" I was about to say something when Baro oppa also came in and said something.

" Mianhae Yun Hee. I must also tell you ssomething. I know this might be a one-sided love, but I love you Son Yun Hee. I have loved you ever since we met in first grade. If you can't return my love to me, takes okay, I just wanted to let you know that I will always love you!" I could see cheeks turned a little pink, which I thought was cute. Oh oppa, I do love you...but I don't know how to say it. Well I'll give it my best shot, Yun Hee hwaiting!

"Oppa, I was about to admit the same thing to you too! Of course I love you no matter what, oh and by the way thank you for the bestest birthday ever!" I scooted over to him and kissed his cheeks.

(end of your POV)

~No Ones POV~ "

Yun Hee, will you be m-my girlfriend?" Baro asked as he looked at her in the eyes.

"Ne oppa, of course! Saranghae Baro oppa!"

"Nado Saranghae Yun Hee!" Baro wrapped his arms around waist and set his head on her shoulder. Yun Hee carefully rested her head on top.

They laid in the sand and watched the sun set, thats when Baro finally spoke. "Yun Hee, the sun sets for you."

----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, what do you think of this story? I hope it was good! Well, keep on watching for my Moonsoo fanfic! -blueberries45