DW 1

Deeply Wounded

 

tumblr_static_022.png

 

 

 

 

 

*****YOUR POV


"Lets break up." He held your hands.


You remain silent. Trying your best to hold your tears.


"Im sorry, we are not meant together." He added.


"Why?" You only can say that.


"Just......stop. I never love you. All the words that I've said to you are lies. Well you fall into my trap, honey. Anyway, thank you for loving me. I'll be leaving. Annyeong." He left.


Broken heart. Deeply wounded. His words really stab you. Tears falling down.


Choi Minho. The guy that confessed to you. Saying "I Love You" for almost everyday to you. The guy that you really love more than yourself. The guy that you trust. The guy that fills all the spaces in your heart, finally left you. You always thought that he is the best person. Now, its all collapsed. Broken trust. You were careless in trusting people.


1 week later.....


The netizens started to know about that. The insider of SM Entertainment has confirmed to the media that you are no longer in a relationship with him.


"BREAKING NEWS: Red Velvet Cherry broke up with SHINee Minho" -allkpop
"HOT NEWS: SM Ent has confirmed that Cherry from Red Velvet has broke up with Rapper Minho from SHINee." -soompi.com
"LATEST NEWS: Red Velvet Cherry is no longer with SHINee Minho." -koreaboo



News regarding your broken relationship with Minho has been spreaded throughout the internet. There are a lot of comments from the fans. Not to mention the international fans also show their opinions. You are not interested to read all of it since you have a lot of things to be done.
Since that day,  you try to forget everything about him and erase your memories with him. Eventhough its hard, but you have to move on. Now, you dont trust people easily like you used to be. You are not as cheerful as before. YOU DONT TRUST MEN.


"Cherry-ah, palli wa." Seulgi called over you. Today you guys will be attending Music Bank.


"Im coming." You replied. You walk towards the private car and enter it. Actually, SM Ent, intendly prepare the private car for you guys to use because the netizens especially the reporters might have recognized Red Velvet's car. It is actually to prevent the reporters.

 

 

 


- KBS BUILDING -


As expected, the reporters are waiting infront of the entrance. Your manager decided to use the private entrance as you might being asked with questions from the reporters. The driver make a way to the private entrance. Thank God the reporters didnt recognized the car so they did not chased after it.
You wanted to just stay in your room rather than exposing yourself to the public and other artists. But, this is your carrier. You dont want to make your fans disappointed. Whatever happens, you should perform your very best and be professional.


As you guys enter the building, 6 of you including your group's manager head to the  waiting room.


"Cherry-ah, gwaenchanha? Wendy approached you.


"Im fine." You smiled.


"You look so pale." She said.


"Maybe its because, I dont have enough rest. After performance, I will sleep." You smiled to comfort yourself and and so Wendy.


Its time for you guys to go up stage and perform. You feel a bit dizzy but you try your best to endure it.


"I cant be weak."


The music start and 5 of you started to dance. Eventually, your sight is blur. You cant hear anything. Your motion started to weak and your dance steps become slow. Collapsed.

 

 


****SEULGI POV
Why is Cherry moves so slow? She never like this before. Suddenly I saw her collapsed.


"Cherry-ah!!" I shouted. I dont care about the audience.


We stop singing and quickly approach her. She fainted. Her face is getting pale.


"Cherry ah. Wake up..." My tears started to fall down. She still didnt wake up.

 

 



*****Someone's POV


I was watching and enjoying the Red Velvet's performance in the waiting room and then suddenly one of the member collapsed. All of us were shocked.


"Poor her. She must be depressed. So beautiful if I can stay by her side and heal her  wound. " I said.


"MWORAGO??? Yah, how do you know that she is wounded?" JB hyung shooked my head.


"Well hyung, I bet she is not the one who leave that guy. I know she is loyal." I replied.


"As expected, the mind reader in our group! Applause!" Jackson clapped his hands.


"She is just my ideal type." Yugyeom said.


"Well well. If it is true that the guy leave her then he just lost such a good woman." Mark added. Im agreed with Mark.


Our conversation ended as our Manager Hyung call over us.

"BOYS, get ready. Its your turn now. Palli."

















 



Hello dear readers! Sorry for the short and bored chapters TT Hows the story? Drop your comment :) Dont be a silent reader, aracchi? Hehe. Sorry for the grammar mistakes TT Theres a lot right? MINHAE TT Jeongmal mianhae.
Oh, by the way, who's the guy that admired Cherry? OMO! Is it Youngjae? Bambam? or JR?
Stay tune for the next chapter! It will be revealed soon. Lots of love. GOT7 JJANG!