The Person I am. The person I used to be. Our dreams. Our goals. And our live.

Secret

Jiyeon's POV

I'm a girl that dreamed of princes on a white horse. I believed that someday, I would meet him, my very own prince. On the my 4th year I went to America I learned that the prince in real life doesn't exist. I was heart broken, deeply. And day after I found that I ended up having a child with him. A child who he doesn't have any idea of. Now, I'm finally back. In Korea, my home country. I want to be happy. In here, with Yujin.

Seungho's POV I'm Seungho.

A boy that dreamed to be eith his mother forever. But, there was a woman. An evil woman who wanted his mom dead. So, she did what she wanted. She made her die with her own hands. Now, this little boy is living with this evil woman who killed his mother. He couldn't bear so he bought a house. A house where he won't be seeing him forever. Myungsoo's POV

I'm a boy who dreamed of having a wife he loves and have a happy family. But, when I was close to that dream I left her and married another woman who was rich. I kniw that I made a big mistake and this time I'm going to correct it. I'm going to get her back.

Yuri's POV

I have my own prince on white horse and we're engaged! He's handsome, rich and he's the guy I love the most. I would never let go of him even if there was another woman in his heart.

Jieun's POV

I have a friend. A friend that is suffering a lot. She has a child with her ex. I...hate that guy who made my friend like that. That's why I don't trust them, men. They're all same. They say they love you and in the end they leave you. I know because I experienced that before. That guy who broke my heart was my charming prince. He was all I had. But, he destroyed everything.

Wooyoung's POV

I'm a boy who doesn't believe in it, love and soulmates. No, I used to be that boy who didn't believe. Then, I met a girl. A very special girl. And I broke her heart. I still remember the words she said to me that day, how she looked, what kind of expression she was wearing. Because, even now...I love her.