Chp. 12

DARE TO JOIN? CHOOSE YOUR OWN JOURNEY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chp. 12

 

“Why do you have to go alone, Chan Sung,” ask you to him.

“You know, how strict Taec Yeon hyung not to allow me go. I also cannot ask Woo Young to join me, he is always on Taec Yeon’s side. Poor me,” answer Chan Sung.

You and Chan Sung have walked for quarter of trip. The map direction showing the big olive tree which is now in front of you. And you see a big owl perching on a branch tree.

“I think we should talk to the Mr. Owl,” suggest Chan Sung.

“Wait, are you serious?” ask you to him.

“Yes, wait here. I’ll ask him.”

 

You stand behind Chan Sung and watch him asking the Mr. Owl. But there is no any changes, you walk to him.

“What happen?”

“He doesn’t open his eyes. I don’t have any ideas what should I do.”

“Let me check the map again. Chan Sung! We have to sing, it written here that ‘only a harmony accapela that can wake the wisdom king, unless he curses you to be his friend’. That’s bad, can you sing Chan Sung?”

“Yes I can, but accapela? Harmony?,” ask Chan Sung being confused.

“That’s it! We need more people to do accapela together, so that we can reach the point of harmony itself. We need Taec Yeon and Woo Young also,” susggest you.

“No..no..no. If we ask him, they won’t be allowed us to go.  Eventhough we love singing, but I can sing acapella together with you. Okay, trust me” says he.

“But, if we ruin it, he will curse us as an o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter