Chicken of Love~

It Started With A "Hello"

Chapter 1

Onew’s Point of View

 

            “ONEW HYUNG!!” Someone yelled.

            “What?!” I looked and saw Taemin.

            “So… how’s the song coming along?” I smiled.

            “Well.. Jonghyun is sleeping on the couch, Minho is watching T.V, Key is fixing his hair, and you’re just playing your stupid Pokemon games…” I sighed.

            “WAH?! STUPID?! You call my Pokemon games STUPID?! How could you hyung.. I thought you liked my Pokemon… Now they’re going to die because you called them stupid then I won’t be a Pokemon master…” Taemin started tearing up.

I sighed then rolled my eyes.

            “You’re a… a…. MEANIE!!” Taemin ran to his room.

            “Gosh… who knew being a leader can be this hard.” I flipped my hair then started to look at the blank piece of notebook paper..

            “Aish… I need inspiration..” I stood up and started to walk out the door. I yelled at the members that I was going somewhere but they weren’t paying attention so I shrugged my shoulders then left. I was walking around trying to find something inspiring… something that’ll catch my eye… That’s when I stopped walking….. I looked at the sign in front of me.

“Buy A Bucket Of Chicken and Get One For Free”

My eyes had a little glimmer and before you know it. I was waiting in line to buy chicken. My phone was playing “Noona Nommeu Yeppeo”  in my pocket. I looked to see and saw that I got a text.

            Hyung! Where are you?

Minho texted me. I was thinking if I should text him back but I was going to be in front of the line. I decided to text him fast.

            I’m getting chicken.

As soon as I sent the text, someone asked me what I’d like to order. I looked up and my heart started beating fast. It felt like the world stopped just for a moment. I stared at her. She was so beautiful. I started to come back to my senses as    she asked the same question.

            “Uhh.. one bucket… of… chicken.. ehem..” My voice was disappearing every word I spoke. She giggled which made my face go red.

            “Okay. Is that all?” She asked.

I just nodded since I didn’t want to make a fool out of myself again. As soon as she walked away to get the bucket of chicken, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

*Woah… My heart is beating so fast. Why do I feel like this? It’s only a girl.. Well.. a really pretty girl.. Are you kidding me?! She’s so beautiful… and the way she giggled… Her smile…*

            “Here you go.” She handed me the bucket of chicken. I got the bucket. I felt her hands. She smiled and told me to pay. I paid for it then left.

I walked home just thinking about her. I couldn’t stop thinking about her. I got home then set the chicken on the table.

            “Chicken!” Taemin grabbed a piece and started eating. I sat down on the couch then laid my head back.

            “Oh hyung…” Minho blinked. “ Aren’t you going to eat some chicken?” He asked.

            “Naahhh..”   I said.

            “EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!” The other members yelled in unison.

            “You’re not going to eat chicken?!” Key asked.

            “Yeah… I don’t feel like eating chicken right now.” I stretched my arms. “ Why?”

            “That’s not the Onew we know.” Jonghyun crossed his arms.

            “What happened?” Minho asked.

            “Nothing…” I yawned.

Just then we heard a knock on the door. Taemin answered it and it was his best friend, JinMi.

            “JinMi!” Taemin hugged her.

            “Hey! I stopped by just to drop off some food for you guys.” She put some food on the table.

            “So how are you guys doing with the song?” JinMi asked.

            “Still having trouble with it.. Taemin still wants to sing about Pikachu.” Minho rubbed his temples.

            “YEAH!!! IT’S GOING TO GO LIKE THIS…. PIKACHU~ PIKACHU~ YOU’RE MY BEST BUDDY~ LET’S GET MUDDY~ “ Taemin was still going to sing when JinMi smacked the back of his head.

            “What the hell was that? “You’re my best buddy~ Let’s get muddy~”?” Her eyebrow twitched.

            “It was the only thing I can think that would rhyme with “buddy”..” Taemin’s face got teary.

            “Whatever…” She fixed her hair. “Oh… Onew oppa? You alright?”

            “No.. he isn’t. He said he wasn’t going to eat chicken.” Jonghyun answered.

            “WAH?!” She seemed shocked.

*Does this mean whenever I don’t eat chicken, there’s something wrong with me?*

            “Yep.” Minho nodded.

            “Hmmm.. Let me see..” JinMi walked over to me and looked at me straight in the eye. We stayed like this for a few minutes. It was silent… like awkward silence. After a while, JinMi smiled.

            “Got it.” She had a sparkle in her eye.

            “What?!” The other members asked in unison.

            “There’s nothing wrong with him. He looks like he fell for someone.” She smiled.

            “WHAT?! HE FELL FOR SOMEONE! YOU JUMPED OFF A BUILDING FOR SOMEONE!” Taemin yelled. JinMi smacked his head again.

            “Aish.. not like that Taemin…” She shook her head.

            “Sorry.. I was listening to music and only heard the last part..heh heh..” He scratched the back of his head.

            “So you mean he likes someone?” Minho asked.

            “Yep!”  She smiled. “Isn’t that true, Onew?”

            “H-h-how did you know?” I asked.

            “Your face says it all and I’m a girl so I know these stuff.” JinMi snapped her fingers.

            “But you act like a boy..” Taemin added. JinMi headlocked him and yelled

            “YAH AND YOU ACT LIKE A GIRL!”

            “WAAAAAAAAAAH!!! SHE’S ABUSING ME, HYUNG! HELP ME!!” Taemin “cried”.

            “Ahhhh.. so this will help our song that we’re trying to make.” Key smiled clapping his hands.

            “Yep.” Minho nodded.

            “So what’s her name?” Jonghyun asked.

            “Her name is…..” I just remembered that I didn’t even get her name.

            “You forgot to ask for her name, didn’t you?” Minho’s eyebrow twitched.

            “I’m sorry.. I’m a fail.. Your leader failed..”

TT-TT ß-Onew’s face

            “That’s okay… Maybe tomorrow you can ask her.” Key said.

            “Alright!” I gave a fist pump.

            “YAH! YOU ARE SUCH A BABY!” JinMi was still headlocking Taemin.

            “SHE’S HURTING ME, HYUNG!” Taemin cried. No one helped Taemin.

            “Okay… now time for chicken!” I sat on the table and ate the chicken. For some reason… The chicken tasted better than it was before. I enjoyed it.

_____________________________________________________________________

I finally started on this story!!! Hope you guys like it! I have enough time to update this story now! Now that summer's over. I'll be writing a lot! So just you wait! Hope you guys like the first chappie! Thanks for reading! hope you have a sweet day~