Final.

That's Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a few months since he left his group and left Seoul. No wonder why he misses a lot of people, there’s his EXO M members, the EXO K members, his sunbaenims and hoobaes, and most especially his girlfriend Yoon Bomi. They haven’t been able to contact each other as much as they did before, but he understood, Bomi was busy with their comeback. He heard that they’re garnering a lot of wins in the music shows for almost three straight weeks. He could only check on her by watching their live performances, guestings and sometimes, through her members.

Luhan was busy watching a movie in his laptop when he heard his messenger ring. He quickly looked at his email and saw Eunji’s name. He quickly opened the file and saw Bomi, Namjoo, Chorong and Hayoung dancing to some hiphop songs and noticed that they’re going for a y concept. He couldn’t take off his eyes from Bomi who was wearing a pink tanktop and shorts. He’s so immersed in watching the video when he heard his phone rang.

“Luhan oppa!” It was Eunji.

“What is it?”

“Have you seen the video I sent you?”

“Yes,”

“They’ll be performing that in KBS Gayo Daejun. You should be here, a lot of men would watch them and to top it all, Bomi was the one chose that concept and choreographed it,” Luhan’s eyes widened in shock.

“How can she choose such song?”

“I don’t know. I heard it was L sunbaenim who suggested the song and concept to her,”

“When will be the KBS Gayo Daejun?” He asked.

“Tomorrow,”

“Okay, I’ll be there,”

Luhan didn’t waste any time and asked his manager to book him the earliest flight possible tomorrow. He packed enough for a week stay.

“Aiish Yoon Bomi!” He punched his pillow in frustration. He wasn’t mad at her for choosing that song, she actually fits the concept but to know that she got the idea from the number one person that he gets jealous the most, it’s another story. He knows that Bomi had a lot of admirers in the industry and she’s also very friendly. He also knows that Bomi loves him so much but he just couldn’t help but get jealous with those good looking idols around his Bomi.

Luhan woke up early and went to the airport trying not to be noticed by his fans. No one knew his relationship about Bomi except for s and her members. He couldn’t risk to be noticed by his fans, he knew they’ll think he’ll be visiting s but still, he doesn’t want to be noticed.

He arrived at Korea and went straight to his old dorm. He was welcomed by s who just woke up and was preparing for their performance later that day.

“Hyung!” He got a group hug from the maknae line.

“Hey,”

“What are you doing here here this early?” Suho asked.

“Eunji sent me a video of Bomi and the others dancing to a y song. I don’t know, my heart and mind just told me to fly here to Korea and give Bomi what she deserves,”

“Hyung, you’re not going to do it with her right?” Sehun asked.

“What were you thinking?” He widened his eyes at .

“Ah! You said it like you’re going to do something to Bomi noona,” Sehun grinned and scratched his name.

“I’ll only scold her for agreeing with that death note guy’s idea,”

“So, the concept was suggested by L sunbaenim?” Kai asked.

“Yes,”

“But she fits the concept, hyung,” Suho said.

“Don’t keep calm there, Suho. Chorong, Namjoo and Hayoung will dance alongside Bomi,”

“What?!” Sehun and Suho’s eyes almost popped out of its sockets.

“But I heard from Naeun that it’s a hiphop hybrid not a full y concept,” Kai blurted out.

“But still, they’ll do those cleaning the floor steps,” Luhan whined.

“Hyung, you’re such a paranoid. You just missed Bomi that much, that’s why you’re here,” Chanyeol nudged Luhan’s side.

“I’m afraid that a lot of guys will drool over her and that includes Baekhyun in the list,” He glared at Baekhyun.

“Yah! Hyung, I’m dating Taeyeon noona if you forgot,” Baekhyun defended.

“I got a lot of time to watch videos in the internet and I saw some of your stolen glances to my Bomi,”

“That was way before you dated her. I’ve moved on hyung,” He grinned and gave his puppy eyes to Luhan.

“Okay,” The members still see the worry in Luhan’s face.

“Luhan hyung, just go to the performance and keep the boys away from Bomi,” Chen patted Luhan’s back.

“Just take a rest first, the performance would be this afternoon. You are an exo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter