Chapter One.

Through You

Today is freezing, it's 12th of December. It's too early to be this cold. Jungkook and I went out for our monthly celebration. We've been together for 6 months. 

 

"Are you okay?" he asked me. He holds my hand even more. I smiled at him as the sign that I can handle the cold. Before I could talk, he leans me and made my head buried on his shoulder. I love his scent. I'm totally addicted to it.

"Where are we going?" I asked, he took his phone out and opened it. He let me see something. So it's a winter concert we're going. "My friend will be there, he's one of the performers. I think I should support him, with you." He kissed my forehead and we walked on.

 

After 40 minutes, we're at the venue. It's an open concert-or free- so it's like first come, first serve. We came a little late so we're so faaaar from the stage. But since Jungkook got a friend from of the performers, we can access going inside. 

His friend is a singer-dancer. Jungkook said his friend is so handsome that girls are mend to court him. Yes, girls are the one who court him. I laughed at Jungkook and said to him that "what if I didn't like his appearance?". 

We sat at the "visitor's VIP access". His friend appears so long. But yes, I must say.

 

"Hey! Jeon Jungguuuk~" Jungkook's friend greets as like a... 4D? He's cute tho, and... he looks like a 15-yr-old man. Plus, his voice doesn't suit his appearance. At first you will actually think that his voice is '' and 'kawaii' but it's so deep.

"Long time no see my friend~" they bump to each other. Jungkook smiled at me, then Taehyung looks like a little bit... confuse. Maybe because he doesn't know me.

"Oh yeah, so who's this chick you're with?" he winked at me. Of course, I blushed. He's so cute. I must say. Jungkook poses like he'll punch Taehyung but then Taehyung laughed. Oh, that's adorable.

"She's my girlfriend you frick." Jungkook puts his right arm around my waist. Taehyung acts like he didnt say anything or he covers his eyes. 

"Oh! The kid flick chick got a girl! Congrats my boo!" Taehyung looked around, then turn on us. "Sorry kid, I gotta go. Then, bye. Oh, what's her name again?" Jungkook laughed, then he said my name.

"Nice to meet you beautiful, I'm Kim Tae Hyung." he asks for a handshake, so we did. I smiled at him then bid a good luck, I hope he'll do well.

 

"Let's go?" I fluttered when Jungkook spoke. We went to the audience.

 

He's such a kid, adorable.