Park Chanyeol

Concert Highlight

I tried my best but she never clapped nor smiled. I don’t think she’s a fan. Ugh. Why is this so frustrating? Why am I so concerned? Here’s the thing. I like her. I like her ever since I saw her at our fan sign. Why isn’t she smiling? Is my performance lacking? Aish.

 

I tried hard and hard until I can get her attention; but sadly, none of my tactics worked. I did a drum solo and a dance break solo. I even laughed loudly on purpose, doubled my reactions, and tripped myself on stage near her and such things. But she never smiled.

 

“CHANYEOL OPPA JJANG!”

 

“CHANYEOL OPPA SARANGHAMNIDA!”
 

“CHANYEOL OPPA MARRY ME!”

I can hear all the fan girls scream as I do my drum solo, but never saw move or her hands clap. This is so hard. Why are girls frustrating?

 

Everyone moved into the backstage as the performance ended. They gave us a bit of time to relax ourselves and prepare for the final stage---- Overdose. After I changed into my stage wear, I quickly think of a way to get the girl’s attention.

 

“Yoda, why are you spacing out? What happened?” Baek suddenly appeared. He grabbed a water bottle and sat beside me.

 

“I-I- like this girl. She’s our fan – I guess. Or that’s what I think. I wanted to get her attention so she would notice me, I did my drum solo intensely, did my reactions more over than before, slipped myself here and there but she never smiled” I sighed.

 

“Ohhh. So you like someone. I see” Baek said having a disappointed tone. Is he not happy for me?

 

“What’s the problem? Aren’t you happy for me?” I asked.

 “Ani. I’m happy. I was just thinking of a way to get her attention.” He answered.

 

Baek also said this to the members so they can help me. We used our extra remaining time thinking of a way to get the girl’s attention. They suggested a lot of ideas, these and that.

 

Suggestion No. 1 by Kim Jongdae:

Chen: So our member here, Chanyeol, likes someone from the crowd

Fans: -went wild-

Chen: -notices the girl didn’t move- Chanyeol likes…..

Fans: -anticipating-

Chen: Chanyeol likes Baekhyun. –laughs all by himself-

Fans: -whines-

Chanyeol: -got mad- Stop it chen. –snatched the mic- Hi. Uhm. –went in front of the girl- I like you ever since the fan meet. And I just want to make you smile, can you be my girl----

Chen: -pushes Chanyeol causing him to fall off stage and face the floor-

Girl: -laughs so hard-

Chen: There you made her smile. –proud about his work-

 

“ARE YOU CRAZY HYUNG!? YOU’RE TRYING TO KILL ME!” I shouted. Is this hyung crazy? Aigoo.  “JUST SAYING.  ATLEAST SHE’LL LAUGH.”

 

Suggestion No. 2 By Kim Jongin:

Kai: Hi girl, Am I y? –seductively bites lips-

Girl: -gulps down saliva-

Kai: -flashes abs- I love you.

Girl: -happily marries Kai-

“YAH! COME HERE! KAII! IM GONNA KILL YOU! JINJA!” I shouted. Are these guys trying to help or what? Seriously. Just wow. I’m so proud of my members. Sigh.

 

Suggestion No.3 by Byun Baekhyun:

Chanyeol: I like you ever since the fan signing so, uhm, can you be my girlfriend?

Baek: -walks in fancily- Seduces Chanyeol.

Chanyeol: I changed my mind. I love you Byun Baekhyun. –marries Baekhyun-

 

“EEEW. THAT’S GROSS BAEKHYUN.”

 

“WHAT?! THAT’S SWEET… NO I MEAN… YEAH IT’S GROSS”

 

I’m really mad right now. Jinja! No one’s helping me through this.

 

“I do have a suggestion, but it’s pretty boring and lame. But you can say it’ll work.” Leader said. We listened to his suggestion, did a group analyzation, and finally decided that we’ll use it.

 

“Hana! Tul! Set! EXO Fighting!” We all cheered before going up on stage.

 

While performing overdose, I can’t take my eyes off her. She’s really pretty. She’s simple yet gorgeous. I can’t believe im actually confessing to a fan girl. As I told you guys, I’m marrying one of my fan girls. Don’t laugh. It’s my dream.

 

After the performance, everything went black. And I know, it was my cue. Music started playing… I feel butterflies inside my stomach as I prepared for my last solo stage…. The most important one…. I can hear all the fangirl’s gasp, maybe because they weren’t expecting this to happen.

 

I started singing Santa Esmeralda sunbaenim’s song “You’re my Everything”

You're my everything
The sun that shines above you
Makes the bluebirds sing
The stars that twinkle way up in the sky
Tell me I'm in love

When I kiss your lips
I feel the rolling thunder to my finger tips
And all the while my head is in a spin
Deep within, I'm in love

You're my everything
And nothing really matters but the love you bring
You're my everything
To see you in the morning with those big brown eyes
You're my everything
Forever and a day I need you close to me
You're my everything
You never have to worry, never fear, for I am near

For my everything
I live up on the land and see the sky above
I swim within her ocean sweet and warm
There's no storm, my love

You're my everything no nothing really matters
But the love you bring
You're my everything
To see you in the morning with those big brown eyes,
You're my everything
Forever and a day I'm need you close to near
You're my everything
You never have to worry, never fear, for I am near

When I hold you tight
There's nothing that can harm you in the lonely night
I'll come to you and keep you save and warm
Yet so strong, my love

When I kiss your lips
I feel the rolling thunder to my fingertips
And all the while my head is in a spin
Deep within

I’m inlove

 

As the song ended, I grabbed the rose that Suho hyung prepared, went down the stage and went in front of her. I can see her surprised look as I went near her.

“Hi. What’s your name?” I asked. “K-Kyra” She answered obviously flustered. I laughed at her cute reactions.

 

“This girl here. Everyone. I like her. Ever since the fan signing not long ago. I liked her because she’s simple, and that’s what makes her gorgeous. Remember my dream? Marrying a fan girl? I told you guys that was real. And so it was. I felt the need to marry her once I saw her. –chuckles- Its crazy right? I, Park Chanyeol, is officially confessing and asking you to be my girlfriend, Kyra.” she smiled sweetly at me before answering. She looks beautiful. No words can express.

“Yes.”