a next door girlfriend

Monday? Sunday.

I woke up only to find im late for school. Monday is surely cursed. "Ma, why dont you wake me up???" I shout to my mom who currently making breakfast with such a calm bright smile. At 8 freaking AM. Im 30 minutes late already.

"I thought today is Sunday?" My mom stated genuinely. Damn. I roll my eyes then kiss her goodbye before running out the house, marathon hard to school.

 

 

Im sweating so bad when i finally reach the school gate. It's already locked. Goddamn. But it feels so quiet. Weird. Too quiet. I dont see anybody. What the-

"Jongin?" I see the school's security coming up to me.

"Morning, sir. Can you open the gate?? Im totally late for dance class and i promised mr.Park i'll come early and i swear im nervous now ple-"

"Jongin, it's Sunday"

"-what?" I raised up my eyebrows.

The heck. Don't tell me mom was actually right.

"It's 8:23 AM in a bright Sunday morning, Jongin. Whats got into you?" The security literally laughing his off in front of me. I feel totally embarrassed at this moment.

"O-oh...ok...sorry sir just..act like this never happened. i'll go home now." i smiled awkwardly then turn around.

I frown when something catch my gaze. Someone actually. A girl. She wears the same uniform like me. I can see her face looks so red. I guess im not the only one too exicted for Monday today. I smirked at the girl then she walks away, hiding her pink cheeks inside the big red scarf around her neck, so cute.

 

 

 

 

-the next morning-

"Well, someone came to school on Sunday" i . The same girl i saw yesterday. I knew her though. More than anything.

"I made a fool of myself because of you yesterday" she grunts to me.

"Not my fault you still following me who ran for school in a Sunday morning, dear neighbour" i defend mysef. Feeling happy to tease more.

"You " she pushes me away, about to leave in embarrassment before i hold on her wrist.

"Jongin, let me go" i pull her back to standing in front of me, my eyes glued on her.

"Let me go and out of my way" she warns me but with head low, ignoring my gaze.

"Jongin, stop teasing me" she whispers loud enough for me to hear. I grinned before moving my fingers to take a hold of her hands.

"Wont you look at me?" I whisper back to her who still looking down. But i notice her pink cheeks though. The same pink cheeks i saw yesterday accross the road. So cute.

"Youre going to tease me more" she squeezes my hands in hers tightly.

"You wouldnt know before you try Lee Hana" ok i admit i love to . She raise up her face slowly to finally meet my gaze. Her eyes deceiving me to think about anything else but her. I lean closer to her face, feel her breath on my lips before giving a peck on the tip of her nose. Her eyes flutter cutely then her ears turn red.

"Youre crazy, Kim Jongin" she spat shyly. I can only laugh then stare into her eyes lovingly.

"Next time if we meet in front of the school gate on Sunday like yesterday again, lets promise that none of us would walk away".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Lets go have a date instead"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: 1/6/15 some grammar fixed and more editing :p ok bye now. sorry for the still drabble ;^;