- 1

Merry Christmas, Love

“I hope he likes it!” You said, putting the final touches into your bento you made for your boyfriend, Leo.

  It was Christmas and you thought of making lunch for your boyfriend and his group members, surprising them during their practice time.

  You dressed comfortably but presentable, and made your way to Jellyfish Entertainment with the lunch you made for VIXX.

  You made your way into the company’s elevator moments later and you were already knocking on their practice room door a few seconds later.

  You heard the music come to a halt, before you opened the door and greeted the exhausted side of them.

  “Hey Merry Christmas!! I made some lunch for you guys!”

  “Merry Christmas! Thank you so much!” VIXX chorused except a special someone.

  You brought his lunch over to him and sat down next to him, while he leaned against a wall with his knees brought to his chest. He looked at you as you opened the lid to the bento box you made for him.

  It was a angry bird made out of carrots and other different healthy stuff.

  “I knew you’d be cranky, so here.”

   You passed him his bento as he just stared at you with no emotions.

  “What’s wrong?” You asked, sensing his glare.

  He sighed, putting down his bento and standing up.

  “You gotta stop being such a nuisance alright? I know you’re my girlfriend, but you can’t just come here as and when you like, thinking that it’s okay to offer us lunch and to stop our practice. We have a really important performance coming up in two days, and we haven’t mastered the choreography yet. Please, stop doing this. Don’t visit us again. Just mind your own business, don’t bother about me.”

  By the time he finished his mini speech, the room’s atmosphere became really tense. VIXX stopped eating and just looked at Leo with their jaws wide open, shocked at how upfront he was, not caring if you would be hurt or not.

  You just stood in front of Leo, head hanging low.

  “I’m sorry you feel that way.”

  You grabbed your purse and left in a hurry, not bothering to look at the other guys.

  “Leo, you didn’t have to say that! What happened to you caring about other’s feelings before you spoke?” N said, standing up and breaking the cold ice.

  “Hyung, we all needed a break anyway.” Hongbin said, standing up as well.

  Leo looked at s, the lunch you made and finally stalked out of the room ruffling his hair.

--

  It has been almost 3 weeks since you last saw Leo, and during these 3 weeks he never once contacted you.

Judging by his actions, you guessed that he was probably serious about his mini speech.

His hurtful words kept running through your mind. ‘Nuisance’ ‘Mind your business’ ‘Don’t visit’

You kept in touch with Hongbin, frequently asking about Leo. Hongbin told you that Leo’s just been working his off, pushing himself over the limit. Hongbin also mentioned that Leo didn’t seem to realize that he pushed you away, looking at the way he’s been working.

 Deciding that it was enough, Hongbin said that we would try to help you.

--

  That night when Leo was in the shower, Hongbin gathered all of VIXX. He told them about your feelings and his plan, everyone agreed to help out and that was when Leo found himself in the centre of attention.

  The members were all surrounding him the moment he walked out of the shower and into the living room.

 “What?” Leo said, looking at s around him.

  “Don’t you think you gotta apologize?” N started out.

  “Just put your pride aside, hyung.” Ravi continued.

  “3 weeks is really long.” Hyuk said.

  “Damn it, you guys are so annoying.” Leo finally burst out, pushing the members aside and headed into his own room.

  “Byullie? Hey I’m sorry, I tried..”

  “Oh it’s okay Hongbin, don’t worry. Do u guys think you could leave the dorm tonight? I need to talk to him for a moment.”

  “Oh sure, we’ll just leave now.”

  The moment Hongbin said that, you got dressed up and left home immediately.

  You flagged down a cab and told the driver the address to VIXX’s dorm. You arrived in no time and taking a huge breath, you decided to knock on the door of their dorm.

  You covered the camera that was beside the door, knowing that he would check it.

  You heard some shuffling and the next moment, the door revealed the face to your lover.

  His eyes widened and the next moment, he’s slamming the door.

  You knew he would slam the door when he saw you, so with your fast reflexes, you put your fingers in between the door and the wall. Causing Leo to smash your fingers in the process.

  He immediately opened the door once again, letting you retrieve your injured hand. While looking at your fingers, he took the opportunity to slam the door shut once again.

  You held onto your injured fingers and kicked the door, waiting for him to open it again. You heard loud music playing after a few kicks but you didn’t give up.

  Your fingers were throbbing really badly but you continued to kick on the door for another hour, before you officially got tired and dropped to the ground.

  You were panting really hard, leaning against the door. You heard the music stop after awhile, then you heard footsteps coming towards the door.

--

  Leo thought you fainted, and he tried to listen for you behind the door. He heard a you whispering to open the door, while panting really hard.

  He opened the door reluctantly and your head immediately landed on his feet.

He carried you in bridal style, setting you down on the couch and taking a look at your fingers.

He ran off to somewhere else and came back with a first aid kit.

He sat beside you on the couch and tended to your wounds carefully.

Your fingers were bruised and there were some cuts here and there, making your hand really bloody.

--

  You felt really relieved that he finally let you in, and now that he was tending to your wounds you knew that he was your caring Leo once again.

  You felt someone staring at you, so you looked up and you found that Leo was gazing at you with care and concern in his eyes.

  You smiled at him weakly before talking. “You finally let me in.”

  He stood up astonished at how you only bothered about getting in, and not even worrying about your injured fingers.

  You started to apologize to him, feeling sorry that you always disrupted their practice time.

  But he cut you off halfway, hugging you.

  “I’m so sorry for saying those things, I was too stress. I’m not gonna say anything more because all of it would just sound like excuses. I’m sorry I didn’t contact you during the past 3 weeks, I just let my ego get the best of me. Please don’t leave me..”