HE STOLE MY DONUT!

My StoryBook

He stole my donut. Nobody ever. I repeat. EVER. Steals my donut. I'm not that much of a caring girl but when it comes to my donuts, nobody dares to get in my way. They all know how I get about my precious dough of goodness. It was as if he wanted to die! So, the first thing I did when I saw him take a bite out of my donut, that he had taken from my hand,was only reasonable. I tackled him down, took my donut back and made him sight a contract that says he owes me 365 donuts. One a day. But then again, who would've thought that many other things would come along with the contract. Well... Maybe I should've suspected it.. I mean, he is the richest, smartest, and most loved in the school. But who cares about that! HE STOLE MY DONUT!

--

i was craving some donuts.... But who wouldn't do this? Characters are whoever you want them to be. I just have a couple of traits I want the girl to have. Don't worry about her name, I just put it as the very first girl idol who came in mind. If you don'tike it then change it :) I'm fine with it. Oh, and tell me if you want the story, I wanna see how it goes o u o 

--

Bang Minah: She's the type of person that will take insults as a compliment and compliments as an insult. She does good in school, but she gets bored easily so she likes to be distracted while being taught. She rarely cares about what others think of her and well... Just doesn't care much about the things going on around her.

--