FINAL

Christmas With My Love Ones (Christmas Special)

 

A/N: I'm not a Korean and I really don't know how they celebrate christmas over there so yeah XD

This is just a fanfic with VKook and Taejun and their christmas together. It has no plot actually it's just basically telling about their christmas. 

OH MY TAEKOOK!! It's like 1:45 here in our country XD I was so tired and exhausted but I drank something to make me all awake, because seriously coffee does the opposite to me... I don't know why but I get sleepy when I drink coffee instead of the opposite :/ oh well~~ 

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS ;)


 

 

 

24th of December is the day where Jungkook finally decided to put the christmas decorations and to set up the christmas tree. The younger woke up early in the morning to organize every thing and get it all done.

First he set up the christmas tree and decorated it, then he started wrapping the gifts for his perfect and loving husband and for his adorable son TaeJun; who is now 4 years old.

After that he stepped in the kitchen and started preparing and cooking dishes for the christmas dinner. 

Next was baking cookies and other pastries, that was the time where his two angels came in the kitchen, Taehyung yawning and his hand linked with Taejun who was rubbing his eyes, both of them still in pajamas and with a morning hair and Jungkook thought it was the cutest and most heart melting scene he ever saw.

"Why so up early?" Taehyung asked while rubbing his eyes and walking over his lover.

"Because it's almost christmas" Jungkook smiled as he went back on mixing all the ingredients in a bowl.

"Eomma! Me wanna help!" TaeJun spoke with his cute little voice.

"Sure my baby, but first go with appa as you both go change and wash up okay?" He said and stole a pexk on his son's lips and a smile crept on his face.

"Okay let's go baby!" Taehyung said and lifted TaeJun to go and change.

 

 

 

 

 

"Does my TaeJun want some cookies?" Jungkook asked to his son who was seating on the counter.

"Yes!!" TaeJun shouted happily.

"Really?!? I don't think you do" Jungkook said as he teased his own son.

"Yes, I do!!" TaeJun pouted which made Jungkook laughed and kissed the pout.

"Well I do, I love cookies and a certain Kookie" Taehyung surprisingly sneaked behind him and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist.

The older trailed some kissed on the younger's neck and inhaled the addictive scent of Jeon Jungkook.

"Yah!!!" Jungkook quickly escaped the pair of arms 

"TaeJun is here!" The younger whispered with a hint of annoyance but the older could only grin.

 

 

"Eomma!! Cookies Cookies!!" TaeJun was bouncing and happily announced when he heard the oven's "ding" meaning the cookies are done.

"Oh it's done!" Jungkook ran towards the oven and carefully got it out, when he was about to turn around his nose was already covered with icings, done by his childish hubby.

Taehyung chuckled and in no time he was already covered with icing too.

"Hahaha eomma and appa looks funny!!" TaeJun laughed at how his parents were covered with icings.

"Ohhh what's this TaeJunnie?!" Jungkook faked and put some icings on the child's chubby cheeks.

"Ohh yeah! What's on your face Junnie?!" Taehyung followed and did the same.

At first TaeJun was laughing but then he found out he was all sticky and dirty.

"I'm all dwirty now~" TaeJun pouted and sulked.

But then immediately emitted loud laughs as both of his parents tickled him and the icings on his face and pampered him kisses.

 

 


 

 

 

When the sky turned dark and the stars and the moon went out, the family decided to finally eat for dinner.

And after that when the clock strikes twelve they moved in the living room with an excited TaeJun running first to the christmas tree for his presents and he was followed by his parents.

 

"Eomma! Appa!! Pwesents!! Pwesents yey!!" TaeJun gave a big smile and his eyes getting bigger because of excitement.

Jungkook chuckled and gave the presents to his cute little ball of sunshine.

"Here you go my baby" Jungkook smiled and kissed the kid's cheeks before seating down on the couch with Taehyung.

The older wrapped his hands on the younger's shoulder as they watched their son unwrapping the presents.

They both smiled happily and satisfied as TaeJun squealed in joy for his new toys and played with them.

 

"Here's for you my love" Taehyung fished out a two ticket for a trip to Jeju and a vacation.

"Wahhh!! This is great Tae!!" Jungkook also squealed in excitement but then his smile turned to a pout.

"But... How about Junnie?" He said as he looked at his son still playing happily.

"Already taken care of~ Jimin and Yoongi hyung is happy and excited to take care of him as we go both to a vacation" Taehyung smiled.

"You're the best! Merry Christmas and I love you" Jungkook said and attacked the older, thus making Taehyung laying on the couch while Jungkook was on top of him kissing him.

"I know I'm the best, Merry christmas and I love you too so much" Taehyung kissed the younger's forehead and hugged him.

"And while we go on a vacation without little Junnie, we can finally make him a brother or sister" Taehyung smirked.

That made Jungkook blushed and he hit the older on the chest but not that hard. He can only smile too and wrapped his own arms to Taehyung's waist.

 

Nothing's better than a Christmas with your love ones.

 

 

 

 

And with the couple's vacation alone together, thus leading this story here ---> "Taehyung The Appa"