Miss You Most (At Christmas Time)

Miss You Most (At Christmas Time)

Seo Joohyun, more famous as Seohyun of Girls' Generation, seems to have it all. With her goddess-like beauty, her admirable attitude and intelligence, people would think she's perfect. That she doesn't need to ask for anything else.

However, most people don't know that her heart is full of sorrow. Her heart is longing for someone. Someone who changed her life. Someone who made her feel what it's like to love and to be loved.

"Joohyun-ah!" Someone from far enthusiastically called her.

She turned around and gaped as she saw the person. "Yoona-unnie!"

The doe-eyed girl excitedly ran towards her and gave her a hug as soon as she reached her. Seohyun hugged her tightly in return.

"What are you doing here in the park alone?" Yoona asked.

Seohyun's bright expression suddenly turned into a sad one. Without saying anything, Yoona knew right away the reason why.

"Is it because of him?" She cautiously asked her.

Seohyun began to cry. "Unnie, I miss him so much."

Yoona hugged their maknae right away. "It's okay, I know he misses you too."

"Why does it have to be hard for the both of us?" Seohyun continuously cried. The older girl just comforted her.

Without Seohyun knowing, Yoona texted their leader, "Taeyeon-unnie, Joohyun... She's with me right now at the part. She's crying again."

Her other unnies began worrying. "What should we do? What should we do?" Tiffany kept on repeating.

The other members began thinking of solutions.

"Maybe, we should ask our managers to let them see each other. I know Joohyun is having a hard time for not being able to see him for a long time. It's hard for them when they can only communicate through their phone." Sooyoung suggested.

"But what if the media finds out about them?" Yuri worriedly asked.

"That's why it has to be a secret. Only us should know, not even our boss." Sooyoung replied.


On the other hand, Jung Yonghwa, the famous leader of rock band CNBlue, was quietly sitting on the sofa. All he wants is to see her, his girlfriend.

He was in deep thought when Jungshin suddenly approached him. "Hyung..."

He lifelessly replied, "What do you need?"

Jungshin cautiously told him, "Taeyeon-noona, she just texted me... Seohyun...."

As soon as he heard her name, "What happened to Joohyun? Tell me."

Worry was obvious in his face. At that moment, he didn't know what to do. All he wants is to run and go to see her right away.

"Hyung, calm down. They texted me to let you know that they have plans for you and Seohyun. But it must be a secret. Not even our agency should know."

Yonghwa calmed down for a moment. Although he was still worried for Seohyun.

He immediately grabbed his phone and called Seohyun, but she didn't picked up. Again, he became worried so he called Taeyeon this time.

"Hello, Taeyeon-ssi. Is Hyun with you right now?" Yonghwa asked.

"She's in her room. Yonghwa-ssi, I need to let you know about this. Joohyun, she's been crying for days now. We are worried because she's not even eating her meals."

Yonghwa felt depressed upon hearing what Taeyeon said, "Can I see her?"

"I'm pretty sure Jungshin has informed you about our plans for you and Joohyun. But it's not yet the right day. On Christmas Eve, we'll be having a dinner here in the dorm. I'm inviting you and your members. But please, keep this a secret. Only us knows about this. SM doesn't know anything about this."

"Yes, Taeyeon-ssi. Thank you so much. We owe you a lot." Yonghwa replied, feeling grateful that in spite of the struggles in their relationship, their members are always their to help them.

Yonghwa immediately went to his room and prepared the gifts he wants to give to Seohyun.


It's finally Christmas Eve. The girls are busy preparing for the dinner. But Seohyun remains quiet.

"Unnie, I'm just going out to have some air. I'll be back soon." Seohyun said as she approached Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon didn't want to let her go out, but being the stubborn she is, Seohyun insisted. In the end, Hyoyeon gave up and let her go out. "But make sure, you'll be back before evening.

"Yes, unnie." Seohyun replied.

Seohyun grabbed her jacket and hat and went outside. It was snowing. Everyone around her is having fun. Carolers are happily singing. "Everyone's laughing but here I am, silently crying." She thought.

With SNSD's managers help, CNBlue were able to reach the girls' dorm without being caught.

As they went it, Yonghwa's eyes immediately searched for Seohyun."Where is Hyun?"

"She might be sleeping in her room." Sunny told him.

"U-uhm, actually, she's not here. She asked me if she can go outside." Hyoyeon cowardly replied.

"What?!" The other girls replied in unison.

"You know our Joohyun is so stubborn. I didn't want to let her go at first." Hyoyeon replied.

Yonghwa immediately ran outside to look for her.

"Wait!" Tiffany yelled.

Yonghwa stopped. Yoona approached him, "I know where she could be."

"Guys, you need to disguise first. We cannot be caught." Sooyoung told them.

As soon as they finished disguising, Yonghwa and Yoona left to go where they could find Seohyun.


She was sitting alone on a bench, crying. "I really miss oppa."

The two people had arrived at the park. "There she is!" Yoona pointed at Seohyun.

"Hyun!!!" Yonghwa shouted from afar.

Seohyun didn't look back. "It's impossible. Yonghwa-oppa cannot be here."

As seconds passed by, it felt like the voice was coming near to her. At that moment, she cried harder as she missed him even more.

"Joohyun!" Yonghwa intensely hugged her as soon as he reached her.

Seohyun got shocked when she felt somebody hugged her. At first, she refused to believe it's him. "Let go of me!"

When Yonghwa let her go, Seohyun was shocked. It was really him.

"Oppa? Is this real?" Seohyun asked.

"Yes, Hyun. Oppa is here. Don't be sad now." Yonghwa replied.

Seohyun cried once again, but now, it's tears of joy. She hugged him as she told him, "Oppa! I missed you so much. You don't know how happy I am right now that you're finally here, by my side."

Yonghwa replied, "Hyun. I missed you so much too. I'm going crazy every night everytime I think of you."

The two then parted and slowly looked at each other.

"Hyun, I love you so much. I love you so much that I would give you all my heart."

"Yong-oppa, I love you so much too. I'm so thankful that I met you. I'm so thankful that you changed me a lot in a positive way. You're the best thing I ever had."

After exchanging words, the two couple sealed it with a kiss.

They forgot Yoona was with them. Due to awkwardness, she cleared and said, "Uhm, should we go back to the dorm now and eat? I'm so hungry."

The two blushed in embarassment. They walked with their hands intertwined. And just like that, the couple happily celebrated Christmas together for the first time.

THE END.


So here it is, sorry for the lame story. I can't just help it but I hope, it happens to them in real life. keke. Spread the Goguma love, chingus!