centimeters.

Twenty Centimeters Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sehun has a hard time expressing his feelings. He finds it awkward being put in a serious situation, and his face expressions stays the same for every conversation he's a part of. When he starts to notice that he has developed some type of feelings for Irene, he can't help but to make fun of her height because thats the only way he can express it.

 

 

It's 11PM at night and Irene is forced to enter the SM building for vocal practice by her trainer. She is dropped off at the building by her manager and he speeds off into the road in a matter of seconds. In order to enter the building, you must enter in a number pin-code that will allow you to enter. But for Irene, her pin-code was changed just about a week ago, leaving her with a new pin-code to remember. Therefor, she tended to forget the new code, just like she did at that very moment.

"Are you kidding me?" Irene quietly said to herself. She continued to put in many random pin-codes into the number pad, hoping that one would be correct and let her into the building.

There wasn't a single cellphone in the near distance due to the fact that Irene wasn't able to have one by her company because she was new to the music industry. Irene sighed, placing her head on the wall as she awaited for a miracle to happen. Perhaps a worker would enter the building at this time and bring in Irene with them, but she doubt that would happen because it was late at night and only the night owls would enter.

"Is something wrong?" A voice had suddenly asked, making Irene jump up from being frightened.

She lifted her head up and saw the one and only Sehun standing in her presence. "Sehun!" She shouted out. "I'm glad you came. I forgot my passcode, so maybe you can put in your code so we can both enter the building together."

"What would you do without me?" Sehun asked with a straight expression as he entered in his pin-code. He walked right into the building as Irene followed him like a little penguin waddling in.

"What are you doing here this late at night?" Irene asked while they entered the elevator with just the two of them inside.

Sehun responded back, clicking on the third floor button. "We're currently preparing for our comeback. And me, I just so happened to be in charge of drinks today." He looked through the grocery bag, which was in his hand, and handed Irene a soda can without making a single eye contact towards her.

"Oh! I can't have soda due to my diet and I also have vocal lessons soon. But thank you though!" She smiled very cheekily.

He then placed the soda can bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter